Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 173 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Mousey" Minerva Vs. Alena Saint

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

"Mousey" Minerva Vs. Alena Saint - Page 2 Empty Re: "Mousey" Minerva Vs. Alena Saint

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:33 am

Minerva fell victim to how easily her move was telegraphed. She fell and landed hard on her face. She rolled onto her back and opened her teary eyes looking up at Alena. Her cheeks flushed red and she stated the obvious like she had expected a different result. "I missed..." She whimpered.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

"Mousey" Minerva Vs. Alena Saint - Page 2 Empty Re: "Mousey" Minerva Vs. Alena Saint

Post by Darius Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:45 am

"Yeah," Alena chuckled. "You missed." Though so far it had been easy, Alena wasn't convinced this was all Minerva had. She had to have joined this league for some reason.

Shrugging the thought off, Alena would fall on top of Minerva, trying to go for an early pin.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:58 am

"Eeep!" Minerva squeaked as Alena landed on top of her. She wriggled with all of her might as the ref began to count but there was nothing she could do even to escape the relatively weak pin. She closed her eyes as the ref got to two and as she was groping around uselessly she managed to grab ahold of the rope that was nearby. This caused the ref to tap on Alena's shoulder and force her to break the pin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:08 am

Alena pouted childishly. She really thought she was going win there. Secretly she was glad. She didn't want her first match to end so soon. There was a lot of moves she wanted to try out.

"You're not gonna win unless you fight back!" she chirped. She would lift Minerva to her feet, just so she could set her up for a standard suplex.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:29 am

"I-I'm fighting back!" She managed as Alena hauled her to her feet. Minerva thought she was doing a pretty good job of it at least. It could only be a testament to her cluelessness. When Alena went to suplex her, she instinctively curled her leg around Alena's and clung tightly onto the other girl. "Noo." She whispered. The closeness of the two suddenly became apparent to Minerva and she blushed Nyaaa, too close!" She yelped and pulled her hands back and shoved them hard at Alena's chest. With her leg still wrapped around Alena's if she succeeded with her 'attack' she might end up tripping Alena.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:40 am

"What the-? Wha!" Alena yelped and fell backwards from the surprising retaliation of Minerva. She hadn't expected the girl to take her advice so quickly. And of course, it was her own advice that was being used against her. The back of her head collided with the mat, and she winced in pain, groaning softly.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:58 am

Minerva had only reacted to a situation. She hadn't really formulated any kind of actual offense. As she watched Alena stumble and fall she almost apologized to her again. She took a nervous step back from Alena and looked at her. "Wh-what now?" She asked the other girl. She knew she was supposed to pin her to be able to win the match but she really had no idea how to approach it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:03 am

Alena opened her eyes at Minerva's very odd question. Was this girl for real? "Well," Alena said, drawing time while the pain in her head went away. "You're supposed to pin me. To do that, you have to keep my shoulders down on the mat. Otherwise it won't count." She didn't mind teaching this girl. But in the middle of an official match in front of a rowdy crowd wasn't the best place for it.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:28 am

"oooooh." Minerva slammed the palm of her hand against her head and stuck her tongue out to show that she knew she asked a dumb question. "I knew that." She said in a quiet voice. "I .. I just didn't think I could do that right now. " She then knelt down and shuffled over to Alena. She reached out her hands on Alena's shoulders. She leaned forward to try and force her down to the mat, though the effort behind the attempts was minimal. She looked at Alena. "I don't like how close we have to keep getting." She whispered as though she did not want anyone else to hear her. "I mean... our bodies have been touching so closely..." It was embarrassing to Minerva because she liked it and was afraid to admit it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:39 am

"Embarrassed?" Alena repeated, then she laughed. "You don't have to be embarrassed! We're just having friendly fight. It's not like we're having sex or something!" Alena allowed the girl to get her pin, for now at least. "I'll just have to help you get over your fear!" As soon as the ref counted one Alena's legs would clamp around Minerva's middle in a bodyscissors and start to squeeze.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next