by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Mousey" Minerva Vs. Alena Saint

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

"Mousey" Minerva Vs. Alena Saint - Page 7 Empty Re: "Mousey" Minerva Vs. Alena Saint

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:51 am

Minerva was in too much of a haze to even notice that she had been set down. As he head hit the mad it lolled back and fourt. her eyes where glazed over and a little bit of drool was starting to come out of her mouth. "ooooohhhh Lenaaa-chaaaaan~" She moaned as Alena assaulted her pussy with her tongue. It was something that was totally new too her. She had been forced on a few occasions to have to do it to other girls and she had admitted that she had enjoyed it but never had anyone doen it back to her. If she had noticed that thee were thousands of screaming people cheering them on she might have curled up and died but the experience of it was too much for her to escape the world she was in.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

"Mousey" Minerva Vs. Alena Saint - Page 7 Empty Re: "Mousey" Minerva Vs. Alena Saint

Post by Darius Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:06 am

Alena continued her work, gently lapping at Minerva's crotch. And rom the way the girl was moaning she was having a great time. Still this was a match and someone had to win. At the moment she had the advantage, and she would use this.

"You like this, Mine-chan?" Alena asked, briefly stopping. "You want to keep going?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:14 am

"I-I looove it Lena-chaaan~" Minerva moaned out as she shivered with delight. "Please... please don't stop!" She said between long moans. She reached up with her hands and one took Alena's and softly grabbed it. The other took Alena's head and gently pushed it back into her womanhood.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 am

Alena was surprised at the initiative Minerva was taking. Still, she didn't mind, and resumed exploring the girl with her tongue, clutching her hand with her own. As much fun as Alena was having, something had to be done to win. Shifting her position, she would use her feet to pin Minerva's arms to the mat. Now she had the girl effectively pinned.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:14 am

Minervar didn't even feel Alena's feet pin her hands down. Her body was surging with pleasure and she could feel herself approaching a climax. She was breathing heavily and and each exhale was a soft moan. Her body shook and the count of the ref was nothing to her. "Ooooh Lena-chaaaaan~" She said. "I'm... I think I'm going to..." It was then that the Ref's count reach two.

"Oh god!" She yelped and gasped. "I'm ... "I'm cuummiiiing!" She squeezed her eyes tightly and began to shiver just as the ref's hand slammed down the three count.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:29 am

Alena was taken by surprise by the flow of juices that erupted from Minerva's pussy, moistening her lips and the rest of it flowing down Minerva's upside down body. It was such a shock that she didn't notice that the bell had rang right away. When she did, she was beside herself. I won? she thought. She grinned extatically.

"Yes!" she shouted, throwing her hands in the air. She stood up, lettng Minerva flop onto the mat. "You okay, Mine-chan?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:44 am

Minerva flopped to the mat in a daze. "uwaaa?" She said as a little bit of drool formed at the corner of her mouth. Her face wasa glow and she had a stupid grin on her face. "I-I loved it Lena-chan..." She purred. After a few moments she sat up and rubbed her eyes and looked around. Suddenly her eyes widened and her cheeks became a deep crimson hue. "Oh no..." She whispered. She looked down at the damp spot on her skirt.

She then looked up at Alena and over to the re. Her eyes scanned the audience who was cheering at how the match ending despite how awkward it had been at times. She shakily stood up and looked at Alena. She bowed deeply. "Congratulations Lena-chan." She said as tears began to stream down her face. Before even lifting up er body she turned around and bolted as quickly as she could to the ring ropes. With one arm up at eyes, wiping her tears on her sleeve. She stumbled onto the floor, hitting her butt hard. She scrambled forward and began to run awkwardly towards the back of the arena. Tears were still flowing freely and her cheeks were red. She tried her best to cover her face.

If Alena tried to call her or talk to her, Minerva would not so much as look back. It wasn't that she didn't want to talk to Alena but all of the shame and embarrassment was finally catching up to her and she couldn't even remain coherent at the moment.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:12 pm

Alena gasped in surprise when Minerva suddenly pushed past her with tears in her eyes, and ran out of the ring before she could stop her. "W-Wait!" she called futilely because Minerva wouldn't stop. Still, Alena would smile. "Good match!"

Winner by Pinfall, Alena Saint
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7