Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Panda

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

"Mousey" Minerva Vs. Alena Saint

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

"Mousey" Minerva Vs. Alena Saint - Page 3 Empty Re: "Mousey" Minerva Vs. Alena Saint

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:05 am

"N-nooo." She tried to deny Alena's accusations though her crimson cheeks gave her away. "Friendly?" She repeated the wor but it was all she could get out after trying to hide her head from Alena who spoke about sex. Suddenly her heart started pumping as the ref began to count to one.

Am I going to win? Minerva thought. As soon as she thought finished her thought she felt a tight squeeze around her. "Ack!" She yelled and tried to squirm out of the hold. It was to no avail though and she continued to squeak in pain as tears welled up in her eyes. It was after a moment she felt something soft in her grip. She looked down and could feel Alena's breasts in her hands. She had just been trying to push off of Alena but didn't realize where her hands had been. "S-sorry." She said almost breathlessly, the life almost squeezed out of her from the legs around her.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

"Mousey" Minerva Vs. Alena Saint - Page 3 Empty Re: "Mousey" Minerva Vs. Alena Saint

Post by Darius Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:18 am

Alena did turn red when Minerva suddenly grabbed her chest, squeeking in surprise. Her legs loosened around the girl's stomach as a result, but she was still caught between them. "You don't have to keep apologizing," Alena told her. "You can't beat someone if you feel bad about hurting them!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:40 am

"I-I don't want to hurt anyone.." Minerva whispered. She saw that Alena too was embarrassed by the accidental groping. She inhaled deeply when she felt Alena's legs loosen. She quickly scrambled off of Alena and backed away from her. "I have to beat ... someone..." She said looking at Alena. "But you're nice. I don't want to hurt you..." She let out a sigh. If only she wasn't who she was. Being in this ring was something she didn't want at all but she HAD to be here. So far it wasn't as bad as she had expected but it wasn't great like she thought it could have been either.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:57 am

"You....don't want to hurt anyone?" Alena asked skeptically. This girl was a nice person, but there was a limit to nice in the wrestling ring. This wasn't exactly the thrill she'd been looking for when she joined AFW. "Then you better at least defend yourself!" With that Alena would jump and tackle Minerva to the mat, trying to apply an armbar.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:57 am

While most wouldn't have been ready, or at least not caught off guard by the attack, Minerva was easily taken by the assault. When her arm was wrenched by the armbar she yelped and tears welled up at the sides of her eyes. "owowowow" She whimpered. "That hurts... please...stop..." She sobbed. It was not an official submission, just a plea for mercy.

As pain wracked her arm she shut her eyes tightly. What would Lethe-chan do? She thought. Probably something really horrible... I don't know if I can do that. But Alena said that I need to defend myself but I don't want to hurt her...

She then thought back to the moment where she had groped Alena and how she was embarrassed too. She opened an eye and caught sight of the crowd and quickly shut it. If I just pretend that we're alone and this isn't a match... yes!

She looked up at Alena and mumbled. "So-sorry!" and reached out her free hand. She then tried to slip her hand into Alena's shorts and tried to get her fingers as close to Alena's womanhood as she could.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:13 pm

"I'm not letting go until you give up!" Alena declared, keeping a firm lock on the arm bar. Though Minerva's pleas for mercy really made Alena feel guilty, she had to keep going. This was her first match, she couldn't back down now! And this was a lesson for Minerva as well.

Just when Alena was sure the mousy girl would give up, she suddenly felt her pants being invaded. Alena squeeked in surprise, and saw that Minerva was probibg her womanhood. "H-Hey! What are you doing!? Ahh...." Alena immediately released the armbar, arching her back as Minerva continued.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:24 pm

When Minerva felt her arm released she immediately pulled the arm to her and whimpered. Her first instinct was to completely recoil from Alena and crawl away but she saw Alena arching her back. She slipped her fingers deeper inside of Alena and crawled up between Alena's legs, keeping her hand awkwardly down between Alena's shorts.

"S-see..." She whispered. "Isn't this great Lena-chan?" Her voice was filled with uneasy optimism. "I can defend myself and I don't have to hurt you..." Her eyes then widened and she turned her head and blushed. "I'm not hurting you am I? I've never done this before..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:17 pm

A wordless cry escaped from Alena, unbelievably at the mercy of Minerva. She never even thought of the sexual aspects the AFW entailed. And now she was paying for it. "N-No.." Alena whispered to answer Minerva's question. "B-But I can't...lose!" It was easier said than done, and Alena continued to writhe in pleasure as more fingers went inside her.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:42 pm

The idea that this was a way to win the match did not really come into Minerva's mind. She had done it to try and defend herself like Alena had said. Now she was glad that she was doing something that Alena enjoyed. She continued to pleasure Alena and nuzzled her neck into Alena and kissed it gently. "Nyaaa." She whispered. "Lena-chaaan~" She whispered. "It doesn't feel like a match to me right now... I- I ..." She shut her eyes tightly. "I kind of like this." Minerva had created a world for herself where it was just her and Alena together with no audience and no ring just the two of them.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:57 pm

Alena gasped in pleasure. She couldn't believe this was happening. She never would have thought this tiny girl was capable of such acts. Just a few minutes ago she was embarresed to even be touching each other. Now this!

"P-Please....no..." Alena whimpered. "I-I, ahh...." She couldn't lose like this. She just couldn't! Her mom would never let her stay here if she knew saw this. In a sudden burst of determination, Alena's legs would spring up, and scissor Minerva around the neck.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next