Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

"Mousey" Minerva Vs. Alena Saint

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

"Mousey" Minerva Vs. Alena Saint - Page 4 Empty Re: "Mousey" Minerva Vs. Alena Saint

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:18 pm

It was only in the belief that she had not been in a match but an an intimate act of private pleasure between the two and no one else that she was able to summon the courage to keep going. When Alena wrapped her legs around Minerva's neck, all of the reality of the situation came flooding back to her. She looked up at the cheering crowd and her eyes widened and her face flushed deeply. She then felt the legs wrapped tightly around her neck and she weakly wrapped her hands around Alena's legs. She looked up at Alena and then flushed deeper and turned her head away. She couldn't believe what she had just done either.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

"Mousey" Minerva Vs. Alena Saint - Page 4 Empty Re: "Mousey" Minerva Vs. Alena Saint

Post by Darius Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:30 pm

Alena breathed in relief, the intimate feeling she once felt slowly passing. Still, with Minerva still between her legs there was still a slight tingle there. The mousy girl seemed to have snapped out of her trance, and looked quite embarressed at what she had done. She lightly loosened her legs, but was still tight enough to keep her trapped. "Hey, you okay? You almost had me there!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:48 pm

When Alena loosened her grip a little bit Minerva sucked in a breath. As Alena spoke Minerva turned her head but only enough to peek at Alena with one open eye. "I.. I did?" She asked. "I'm sorry!" She said shutting her eyes tightly. "I just thought that maybe you would like it if I kept doing it..." She stammered the words out. The tears that seemed perpetually tugging at the corers of her eyes finally rolled down her sides. "I can't do anything right..." She whimpered. Even though Alena had tried to encourage Minerva it didn't seem to quite work out the way she had probably expected.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:15 pm

"Hey, don't sat that!" Alena told the helpless girl. Some might have found it odd to have a conversation with a person in a headscissor, but Alena had often teased her friends this way when they were caught between her legs. "And you don't have to be sorry. Because....I..." Alena turned a little red, unbelieving the words coming out of her mouth. "...I actually....did enjoy it a little." She turned even redder from what she said next. "And I wouldn't mind.....if you did it again. You know.....you are down there and all."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:13 am

When Alena reprimanded her, Minerva gave Alena her full attention. He mouth fell open and she wiped a tear off with her arm. "Y-you did?" She said in shock at what Alena said. Minerva looked down and saw that Alena's legs were indeed spread and right in front of her. She blushed. She wanted to continue. "B-but all of these people.." She whispered. "That's embarrassing...." She swallowed hard. It was better than actually wrestling. Minerva once again slipped her fingers in between Alena's shorts and slipped her nervous fingers inside of Alena. "L-like this?" She looked up curiously.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:25 pm

Alena gasped and instantly moaned, but still managed to keep a a half-strength scissor on her opponant, which was difficult since it felt like her legs were turning to jelly. "Yes...j-just like that!" Alena whispered, moaning louder. She was probably stupid for allowing her to do this in the middle of a match, but right now it was hard to care.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:06 pm

As Minerva looked up and saw Alena begin to moan, Minerva flushed with embarrassment. This time, it was because she was happy she was able to please Alena. She could feel Alena's grip on her neck loosen but she herself looked down at Alena's groin. "Oh Lena-chaaan~" She whispered. She was becoming flustered herself. She continued to work Alena's pussy gently.

"I feel so embarrassed." Minerva whimpered. "I-I want to keep doing this to you and more." She turned her head but continued with her fingers. "You're so wet..." She whispered. "Do you really like it, Lena-chan?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:22 pm

Alena's answer was another pleasure filled moan, and she didn't even notice she had become wet. It was a good thing Alena didn't embaress easy, or she would have submitted right then and there. She had never done something like this in her life! Especially not with another girl.

"Y-Yes!" she gasped. Unfortunately for Minerva, in her pleasure Alena would accidently tighten her legs around the tiny girl's neck.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:16 am

Minerva continued to finger Alena as she gave her approval. It was when Alena's legs suddenly closed around her that Minerva's eyes widened. Once more she felt herself being crushed. She removed her hands and started clutching at Alena's legs and she began to emit a whimpering noise.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:00 pm

Alena sighed in complete content. She never imangined she could experience these kind of feelings in the wrestling ring. Not that she minded. In her opinion, it was the best of both worlds.

It was only after relaxing that she realized Minerva had stopped. She looked down at her. "Hey, why'd you stop?" she asked. She still had not realized that she had renewed her scissor attack on the poor girl.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next