Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:39 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:17 pm

» Penny's 1st training match! vs ????
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:00 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs Kaylee Shay - Strike Out
by M.Hydra Yesterday at 2:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

4 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission - Page 2 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:31 am

Ace winced as her knee was kicked. Not a powerful hit but enough to distract her and cause her to step back. A smart move, no wonder Lakota had been the champ this long.

Looking to retaliate, Ace let go of Lakota's shoulder, sacrificing her leverage in the tie up in exchange for smashing her forearm into Lakota's cheek!

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission - Page 2 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:49 pm

Janet thought back to when she had first become champion. It seemed so long ago, now. She had been coming off of an early career in AFW which was…relatively unremarkable, at best. She had made a decision to change up her style a bit; in past times she would have kept going in a test of strength, content with pushing and being pushed equally until her opponent got tired of it and attacked her. That always gave her foes a definite edge. Janet didn’t like ceding that much ground to the girls she fought right off the bat, and so she had made a decision to be a little more aggressive, and to recognize openings when they presented themselves. Like she did here.

Her kick to Ace’s knee was hard enough to distract the silver-haired wrestler and cause her pain, and Ace took a step back, Janet pushing forward harder now to press her advantage. Ace let go of Janet’s shoulder, and the champion would, for a second, have total control of the lockup, pushing her opponent backwards to try to get her to the ropes. But Ace’s forearm smashed into her cheek, making Janet groan and forcing her to let go of Ace’s shoulders and stumble back.

“Gh…” Janet grunted, rubbing at her cheek with one hand as she smirked at her opponent. She would drop back down into a renewed grappling stance, but would wait to see what Ace would do before engaging her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:56 pm

She didn't have to wait long, Ace quickly stepping forward, bridging the gap between them and throwing her leg out, aiming one of her tried and true hard kicks, aiming for Janet's bare thigh.

Strikes might be her friend here, a good way to soften Lakota up before any submissions were attempted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:50 pm

Janet didn’t have to wait very long for Ace to come at her. The silver-haired wrestler rushed forward and began to pull her leg back, obviously readying some sort of kick. Janet thought for a second that she might catch her opponent’s foot and use that hold as leverage, but she couldn’t calculate quite where the strike would land. Hastily, as Ace’s leg swung forward, Janet would jump backwards, letting the strike pass harmlessly in front of her.

She would rush forward then, too, hoping that she could take advantage after Ace’s miss. She would try to come around behind the other girl, sliding her arms underneath Ace’s and pulling them upwards, hoping to lock Ace into an intense full nelson hold!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:50 am

As it would turn out, Valley was right in her thinking. Ace had rushed in, trying a lucky strike, and paid for it, finding herself trapped in a tight hold, pressure being put upon her shoulders and neck.

"Hrr...your fast...."

Ace growled out, complimenting Lakota for a quick counter for Ace's foolish move, as she struggled, trying to move herself towards the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:28 am

Janet chuckled as Ace complimented her. She was pretty fast, she supposed. “Thank you!” the champion chirped in her challenger’s ear, as she tried to tighten the full nelson and add pressure to Ace’s arms and back, while the other wrestler struggled to break free and slow the Entropy titleholder down. “I’m only going to get faster from here, sweetie…because you’ll be slowing down with every hold I put you in.”

Janet had to recognize that Ace knew what she was doing, though. Caught in a hold that immobilized her arms, she immediately tried to make her way towards the ropes. Janet would pull backwards on her opponent, trying to keep her from reaching those ropes. She was having some success, but so was Ace. At this rate, it would only be a matter of time before Ace reached the ropes.

Janet decided to do something that she was sure would stop her opponent’s progress. She would drop down backwards onto her back, keeping Ace in the full nelson as she would, hopefully, fall down on top of Janet, back first.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:25 am

"Almmoosst..Woah!"

Ace yelped, Lakota forcing their bodies down to the mat, Lakota's body under Ace's. Ace kicked her legs against the mat, cursing herself out in her head. Now she couldn't reach the ropes and had lost her mobility, being out wrestled in front of a crowd and in front of her ex girlfriend as well!

Growling, Ace tried to swing her head back, it would be rough, with Lakota's hands on the back of her neck, but if she was lucky, she might be able to smash the back of her head against Lady Lakota's with a reverse headbutt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:31 am

Janet was starting this battle out right, in a relatively dominant fashion. As she should be, seeing as how she was the champion and, in light of that, had to be the favorite to win this match. She kept Ace from getting to the ropes and brought her down, keeping her in a full nelson as they laid down, Janet on the mat and Ace on top of Janet.

Janet glanced over to the commentators’ booth, where Ace’s ex-girlfriend was sitting, and then back up to her opponent. She wondered what was going through the silver-haired girl’s head right now.

She would be inspecting that head up close a few seconds later, as Ace swung it backwards and smacked the back of her cranium hard into Lady Lakota’s face. The Native American wrestler gurgled and groaned, her hold on Ace loosening considerably, though despite her desire to try to rub the pain in her face away, she refused to let go of the full nelson entirely.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:08 am

The head butt almost worked, the Nelson losing a lot of its power, though not enough to break out fully.

Adjusting her body to be partly off of Lakota's, Ace swung her arm back, smacking her elbow into Lakota's side, while swinging her head back again, keeping her assault. Freedom would be hers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:05 am

Janet hadn’t fully let go of the full nelson hold, but Ace was now able to move relatively freely inside of it. She would use her arms’ newfound mobility to its fullest extent, smashing an elbow into Janet’s side as she threw her head back again. Janet cried out in pain, knowing that she was taking far worse of a beating than her opponent was, even though she was the one who had a hold on her foe. Quickly, Janet would let go of the full nelson, put her hands on Ace’s shoulder blades, and push hard, trying to force the girl off. If she could, Janet would quickly roll over onto her knees, then, slowly, she would rise up onto her feet.

“Guh…you’re not bad at all…” Lady Lakota would say to her foe, rubbing at her face, watching Ace from between her fingers. “My face is throbbing. Don’t think I’ll let you get away unpunished for that.”

Once she had recovered enough, it was the champ’s turn to take the initiative. She stalked forward, coming closer and closer to Ace, looking as if she were ready to go for another lockup. As she approached, however, Janet would swing her leg around, trying to sweep it under Ace and take the challenger’s legs out from under her!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next