Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs Kaylee Shay - Strike Out
by M.Hydra Today at 2:18 am

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 12:06 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 9:22 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:32 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

4 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission - Page 4 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:41 am

Janet managed to get the jump on her opponent and capture Ace’s head between her powerful legs, squeezing it hard. The squawking sound which Ace made told Janet that the attack was working. The Lakota certainly felt as if she had been setting the pace in this match so far. And yet, she had never really been able to gain much of an advantage over Ace. The silver-haired girl kept coming right back and turning the tables, finding ways to counter the Lakota champion’s attacks.

She found a way to do just that right here, as well. Ace slowly pushed herself up onto her feet, making it increasingly awkward for Janet to continue to hold the headscissors, with the back of Ace’s neck practically threatening to saw Janet in half at the crotch. Janet didn’t have to worry about that for long—Ace grabbed her legs and lifted Janet up.

“Gnaah!” the champion yelped, as she was flipped over her opponent’s shoulder, landing with an unceremonious belly flop on the canvas.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission - Page 4 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:03 am

Ace rubbed her neck as she turned, she had been mostly on the defensive this match, it was time she changed that.

Standing at Lakota's side, Ace dropped her knee onto her back, holding it there as she reached out and grabbed Lakota's chin from behind, pulling up hard on it in a variation of a camel clutch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:43 am

Janet was, for the first time in this match, in a very bad spot relative to her opponent. She had taken her fair share of licks, but she had controlled the flow of the match. She had been on top of the pile. She had acted, and her opponent had been forced to react. None of that was true anymore.

“Gah!” Janet groaned, as she felt a knee digging into her back. Ace wasn’t going to stop there. Next, she reached down and wrapped her hands around Janet’s chin, pulling up on it hard to force Lady Lakota into a very uncomfortable modified camel clutch. “Ugh…damn…” Janet growled, as she would reach up with her hands to try to grab at Ace’s arms, doing her best to claw them away from her chin before she had to endure even another second of this hold.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:08 am

Ace hated the camel clutch. She even hated that she was applying it to someone else in the ring after all her bad experience with it.

Still, it was effective, pulling on Lakota's neck and spine. Ace had only once submission win on record in AFW, but on the indy league she had gotten a few here and there, and had focused on the neck each time.

She continued that pattern here, holding onto the hold even with Janet clawing at her arms, Ace's grip faltering a little with her struggles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:47 pm

Janet kept on struggling, feeling the pain in her back and in her neck growing worse and worse as Ace’s powerful, punishing hold took its toll on the Native American Entropy champion. She had to get out of this hold soon. Luckily, with her arms free, she had some options. She slapped and pulled at Ace’s hands, feeling the hold weakening some. Then, taking a breath, Janet would grab both of Ace’s wrists and yank them forward, as hard as she could, trying to pull Ace out of position.

“Time…for you…to let go!” the champion growled as she made her move, knowing she couldn’t take much more of this otherwise.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:37 am

"Woah!"

Ace yelled, finding herself thrown off the champs body, gliding over the champs body and hitting the mat on her front. Shaking her head, she started to get back up, blushing as she looked up and realized she was staring right at the announce table, looking right at her ex in embarrassment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:45 am

Janet managed to throw Ace off, pulling her forward and sending her down to the mat on her belly. The Entropy champion would quickly roll up and onto her feet, wincing a little as she felt phantom aches and pains shooting threw her back. That hold had done a number on her. The match had been going on for a not-insignificant amount of time, now, and endurance was going to begin to become a factor for the two women as they continued to battle for the title belt.

The Lakota noticed how Ace was staring up at the commentators’ table, located just outside of the ring right in front of her. The brunette almost let herself feel bad for placing Ace in that sort of awkward position, but quickly decided to ignore that and press onward. Ace wouldn’t want any pity from the champion, and Janet was not about to disrespect her foe by giving her any.

Janet would bound over to Ace and plant a foot in her back, getting a little retaliatory revenge for the knee in her own back. Then, grabbing onto Ace’s arms, she would pull them hard upwards, trying to force the silver-haired girl into a very painful surfboard!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:44 am

"Fuuuuuuuck!"

Ace yelled, crying out in pain as her arms were pulled back, locked in the Surfboard Stretch, a rather underrated hold that could do real damage if not checked.

Even worse, now she was locked in a hold right in front of Valley, who got to watch and enjoy the site of Ace crying out in pain as she was pulled back in the hold, arms pulled as far as they could go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:46 am

Janet would pull on Ace’s arms, bringing them back as far as she could without risking dislocating them. Ace’s screams told her that the surfboard hold, which Janet did feel was underutilized, considering its simplicity and its deadly potential, was doing its job admirably.

“Don’t forget, sweetie, that there’s an easy way to get out of this!” Janet would tease her opponent, as she continued to dig her heel in between Ace’s shoulder blades as she held the girl in this position. “You can…submit!

She knew that Ace wasn’t going to be doing that any time soon, but it was fun to tease her about it anyway. Meanwhile, Janet would just keep doing what she was doing, knowing that now she was once again in control after that near-disastrous camel clutch that Ace had put her in.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:41 am

Already on her knees, Ace groaned and bit her lip, refusing to submit.

Raising herself up as straight as she could, pushing against the champs foot as she struggled to straighten up enough in order to get her feet under it, slowly but surely managing to force herself up to her feet, it might not be enough to break the hold, but it at least it kept her on level ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next