Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

4 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission - Page 10 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:09 am

Ace did as she was told, Marilyn helping her backstage and, on Ace's direction, to the common locker room area, where she found a place to lay down, one of the medical trainers coming in to toss her a few ice backs, which, with some duct tape from her locker, Ace strapped onto her sore leg, sitting up with her iced leg laying straight on the bench.

She took a moment, looking just at the title in her hands, before letting out a loud sigh of relief, smiling and holding the belt to her chest before looking up at Marilyn again.

"Heh...Hey there. Thanks for the help, doubt I'd have made it back here without you. You see the match?"

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission - Page 10 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

Post by valen311 Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:08 am

Smiling Marilyn held up a hand and waved it in a 'so-so' gesture after sitting down next to where Ace was laying.

"I caught it at about halfway through." she said. "Holy hell, you've got guts! When you went for your superkick, and she countered into a leglock, my heart went to my throat!"
She shook her head.

"But you did it, Haley." the American said, her purple, ponytailed hair swing slightly as she shook her head ruefully. "You pulled it out against a hell of a champion. Nobody can take that from you! This is your win, yours alone."
Smiling, Marilyn leaned over Haley, lips almost touching hers.
"And to the victor, goes the spoils..." she said quietly, brushing silver hair out of the Canadian's eyes before pressing her lips against Ace's, kissing the new champion deeply....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:35 pm

Valley could do this. It was just a matter of walking to back and giving Haley what she deserved.

She wanted to be more jaded about this, but she couldn't deny what was staring her in the face. Haley had advanced. She wasn't just good, she was great. She was awesome. She and Lakota had just wrestled one of the greatest matches Valley had seen, and the adult, respectful, honorable thing to do was to go in the back and congratulate her, because Valley was an adult, respectful, honorable woman. Or, at least, she was trying hard to be.

With the commercial break going, she took a quick jog up the ramp, ignoring the various boos and jeers from the audience as she went. She took a deep breath with every step, trying to choke down her pride along the way. Not easy, but by the time she got to the curtain, she felt it was all pretty much down.

Valley stepped through the curtain in time see Haley. And another woman. Kissing. On the lips.

She darted back and prayed she hadn't been seen, the only thing that could conceivably make it even worse. What had she expected? Okay, she didn't think Ace would be making out with a girl right after the match, but she had to know this was coming. Haley moved on. Why wouldn't she? She was better off, now. She was a self-sufficient, accomplished wrestler in her own right. She didn't need Valley to move on. She didn't need anyone.

It was a long walk back to the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:33 am

Silver Ace wins via Submission: New Entropy Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10