by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

4 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission - Page 9 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:40 pm

Ace almost bit down on Janet's ear upon getting slapped, the hold loosening a little, but to her credit, she reapplied pressure, pulling hard on Lakota's neck.

With her body on top, pinning the champ down while torquing her leg and stretching a neck that she had spent the entire match working on, Ace felt confident the end was near. This move had to work, the immobility, the pain of a damaged neck suffering further and, similar to the near face sit Ace was in, the humiliation of an opponent toying with you while putting you through pain, all of it combined had to be enough to get the tough as nails champ to finally submit.

Of course, that wasn't the only reason Ace hoped this was it, continuing to nibble at Lady Lakota's ear as she pulled, staring directly ahead at the announcers table. This move was perfect not only for what she had done so far, but it was a clear shot directly to her ex girlfriend staring at her, a clear sign of Ace being more than the little girl needing Valley's protection that the older woman seemed to think of her.

Lady Lakota had been a great champ, and had put up a great fight, but Ace wasn't letting go and wasn't showing mercy. Her strategy had been too good, her leg was too damaged, and this hold was too perfect for her to even think about letting up. Ace wasn't going to let go unless Lakota reached the ropes or tapped out!

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission - Page 9 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

Post by acuyra Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:43 pm

Megumi: That's an...interesting variation on the STF. A good fit for the AFW, but I don't think I've ever seen that sort of intimacy with this move. Not sure if bringing in the hentai element is a wise move on Ace's part, though. Lakota is unquestionably the superior wrestler in that department. Valley, what do you think, do you-

Valley: No comment.

Megumi: But...that's sort of our job, here...

Valley: I'm busy seething right now. Check back with me in a minute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:17 am

Janet assessed her options, or did her best to assess them as her whole body was filled with white-hot pain. She only had use of her arms. She could keep slapping Ace, to try to force her to loosen the hold, or she could crawl for the ropes, several feet away, hoping that she could reach them in time. She hesitated when she tried to decide which route to take. Slapping didn’t seem to be having an effect on Ace, but Janet wasn’t sure if she could make the ropes. Even so, she would slowly start to drag herself forward, carrying Ace with her, getting within four feet of the ropes, then three…

But then, all of the pain that had been building up in her neck seemed to spill over. Something seemed to click. All of a sudden, what had been terrible but bearable became Hell on Earth, some of the worst pain Janet had ever experienced in her life. The champion screamed, loudly, and her efforts to reach the ropes quickly died. She waited a few more seconds, trying to wiggle her head out of Ace’s clutches, but every little movement made her neck feel worse and worse.

“Gahah…nnaaaaggh…” Janet groaned, as her neck seemed ready to snap. She didn’t have a choice anymore. She had tried to hold out, tried everything she could to force Ace to give up, but now it was all over. Very reluctantly, Lady Lakota tapped her hand against Silver Ace’s wrist. “I…submit…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:27 am

Ace almost didn't believe it when she felt tapping on her wrist, until the ref girl signaled for the bell to ring and tugged at her shoulder, telling her to get off her opponent.

Getting up, she blinked, panting heavily, leaning against the referee as she was announced as the winner, and the NEW Entropy Champion, her theme music blaring over the PA system as she celebrated!

"I..I did it!? I won! I won! YES!!"

Ace yelled, leaning against the referee as she was handed the belt, her new belt, and her arm was raised up, to the surprised, if not entirely overjoyed, reaction of the crowd, some fans loving the match and change, and others showing disappointment in their champion losing.

Leaning against the ropes, her leg burning and starting to feel more and more  numb, she turned towards the announce table, smirking at Valley and raising the belt up high for her to see, a clear and profound "Fuck You", so to speak, before she turned back to her opponent.

"Ref, cmon, help her up!"

Ace yelled, pointing at Lady Lakota. When she was upright, Ace stayed on the ropes, clutching the belt tight to her chest, eyes wide and brimming with excitement.

"Hey! You alright!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:42 pm

She won.

Valley sat in the booth, staring Ace's way with her eyes wide and her mouth aghast. She knew it was always a possibility, that Ace could have pulled this off, but to actually hear the bell ring and see her raise up in triumph...it was surreal. She'd done it. Silver Ace was the new Entropy Champion. She accomplished her dream.

All by herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:02 am

Lady Lakota had had a good run as Entropy champion. Three victories, including two to retain the title as champion. Her run had to be one of the most successful, at least on paper, in the history of the Entropy title belt. Of course, Janet couldn’t help but be disappointed. Not only was she in blinding pain, but she had lost her title belt, and was currently still writhing on the mat as her opponent celebrated. Her last two title matches hadn’t been quite so close—she had won them decisively. This one had been down to the wire, and she had lost it. It was a bit of a confidence shaker.

But, in the end, she had to hand it to Ace—the girl had fought a hell of a match, and she really deserved the win. She was honorable in victory, too. Janet could hear her imploring the referee to help her up just before the official lifted the Lakota back up onto her feet. Once she was up, Janet would lean back against the ropes for support, rubbing at her neck with both hands, her head turned slightly towards Ace.

“Yeah…yeah, I’m, nnh, fine,” she would reply, trying to give a smile. “Congratulations. You certainly—ow—earned it!” she would add genuinely.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:27 am

Ace, still on the ropes, hoisted her shiny new belt around her shoulder and clapped for the former champion. She'd have moved to hug her, but doubted she'd be able to stay on her feet long enough.

"Your one of the toughest I've faced so far, you know that? I'm gonna have trouble walking for a few days!"

She said with a laugh, raising the belt up for another mixed round of applause and cheers from her supporters. They didn't matter, the leg didn't matter. All that mattered at the moment was she had done it. After the numerous early losses, the split from Valley, the self confidence issues...just everything that had plagued her since coming to AFW, she had moved past it all, and had claimed the Entropy Title for herself.

To say she was thrilled was an understatement.

"Listen, Lakota...I need to hobble out of here and hit the medical trainers room, but I just wanna say...thanks for the match, it was a real honor."

She said aloud, using the ropes to move closer to Lakota before extending her hand out for a handshake, a sign of respect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:21 pm

“Heh…thanks. This was a hell of a match…ow,” Janet would reply as Ace complimented her. Right now, the former Entropy champion was completely overcome by a flood of vastly differing emotions. She would need to sort out her thoughts later on, by herself. But right now, she could at least keep her chin up and be gracious in defeat. She really did respect Silver Ace, and, as the new Entropy champion held up her belt, Janet would join in clapping with the audience.

As Ace moved closer to her and extended her hand, Janet would reach forward and grasp it, shaking it firmly as her other hand would continue to rub at her neck. “Yeah…I should probably get this checked out by a professional, too,” she said, as she leaned back against the ropes a little more, using them for support.

“Hey, feel free to say hi if you ever see me around, champ.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:53 pm

"Heh, you know it!"

Ace replied, before finally slipping out of the ring between the ropes onto the floor below, Entropy Title around her shoulder as she held onto the ring apron, making her way around until she could get to the guard rail, ignoring her ex girlfriend as she limped her way up the ramp, feeling an intense combination of exhilaration, exhaustion, and immense pride in herself.

Exhaustion was starting to win out though, and as Ace managed to limp her way around the barrier between the entrance ramp and backstage, she nearly collapsed, saved by falling against something...or rather, someone, Ace having to look up to see who it was.

"M-Marilyn!?"

She exclaimed, her friend and former opponent helping holding her up with her height and sturdiness.

"What are you doing here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:16 am

Clad in a pair of blue jeans and a black t-shirt with the AFW's logo on it, Marilyn wasn't scheduled to compete that night, but as one of the homegrown rookies, had to be on hand as a backup in case someone couldn't make their match. When she heard that Ace was taking a shot at the Entropy title, she had quietly snuck to the curtain, watching the match from the back at its halfway point. Once Ace won, she had planned to greet her friend as she came through the curtain. But as she watched as the Canadian staggered out of the ring, Marilyn's concern mounted. When she limped up the ramp, Marilyn stepped out from behind the curtain and made her way to Ace. In her wardrobe the crowd assumed she was just another tech. Luckily, she got to the exhausted wrestler just as she stumbled.  

Catching a hold of her, Marilyn steadied Ace.
"Haley! You did it!" She said into the Canadian's ear over the noise of the crowd. "Just lean on me, I'll get you out of here!"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next