by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

4 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission - Page 7 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:34 pm

Janet put everything she had into the hold, slowly recovering her own strength as she continued to maintain control, and putting every ounce of that recovered strength into this attempt at forcing Ace to submit. The Lakota had been pushed to the very brink, but now it was her opponent’s turn. Ace was slowly crawling for the ropes, however, and try as she might, Janet couldn’t pull her away completely. She managed to stop her for a time, but then a swift kick from Ace glanced off of Janet’s chin, eliciting a surprised yelp as the champion’s hold on her foe’s leg would loosen.

“Damn it!” Janet would hiss, trying to reassert her dominance and tighten the hold back up again. But it would be too late, as Ace would be able to reach the ropes in the window of time before Janet could do anything to stop her. Reluctantly, Janet would let go of her opponent’s foot and rise up onto her feet, panting as she tried to catch her breath.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission - Page 7 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:27 am

Rope in hand, Ace pulled herself close enough to it that she could grab the middle rope and make her way back up until she was standing on her feet, using the ropes as support as she watched Lakota.

Things were getting down to the wire now, Lakota was still dangerous, as her leg lock had proven. It was lucky that Ace had been near the ropes as she was.

Needing too put Lakota down, Ace watched as she got up and started to turn towards her, the silver haired challenger lashing out again with another Superkick, kicking her strong leg upwards...only for her hurt leg to collapse under her, cause Ace to drop to her side, hands going to soothe her leg, that leg lock having done more damage to her than she expected!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:22 am

Janet wondered just how much longer this fight could keep going. She had been pretty drained by Ace’s hold, and she hoped that her own hold had done the same to the silver-haired wrestler. She had no idea what would happen next, but, after running a few calculations, she had to assume that the match would be over in a few more moves. It would all depend on timing and on finding the openings made by your opponent. Janet needed to be sure she did all that better than Ace did.

Ace turned to face Janet, and then, suddenly, she threw a kick in Janet’s direction! The Lakota backpedaled and braced for impact, but, thankfully, there was no need for her to worry, as Ace’s weak leg buckled under her and she fell down onto the mat in a heap. That was Janet’s opening.

“Hiyaah!” Janet yelled, as she lunged forward, trying to fall on top of Ace and push the girl down onto her back. Janet would then try to scoot upward, sitting on Ace’s chest as she attempted to pin down her foe’s hands with her knees for a schoolgirl pin.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:27 pm

As if it wasn't bad enough that her leg was messing with her, now she had Lakota sitting on her, pinning her arms down.

"erg...you can't...win like this!"

She grunted, kicking her good leg in protest at this humiliating move. It was bad enough the entire crowd was seeing her trapped in a pin where her opponent was sitting on her chest, crotch near her face, but Valley was watching too. Probably enjoying Ace's humiliation.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:35 pm

Valley: She shouldn't have gone for the superkick, there. She's too reliant on that move and Lakota's going to make her pay for it.

Megumi: Eventually. Not sure what the champion's game is, here, though. Don't think I've ever seen anyone tap out from a schoolboy pin.

Valley: That would make this a very surreal title defense, but I'm sure Lakota' s setting up for something deeper than that. She's doing a good job of keeping Ace pinned down, and her bad leg is only compounding the problem. Lakota's got a lot of options here, but she needs to capitalize before Ace finds her stride.

Megumi: You really think Ace can pull this one out? Your girl is looking pretty low...if this was a regular match, she'd be pinned by now.

Valley: She's not 'my girl', but that doesn't mean I don't have confidence in her abilities. She's been top notch here, I think she can pull this off if she doesn't lose her head.

Megumi: Got to disagree, it's looking wrapped up to my eyes. Bet on it? Loser buys dinner?

Valley: Done.

Last edited by acuya on Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:25 pm

Janet managed to get on top of her opponent and put her in a schoolgirl pin. Obviously, pinning Ace wasn’t going to win the match, but hopefully the Lakota could keep her foe in place, frustrate her, and embarrass her further, all of which would be critical to gaining a victory here.

“Of course…I can’t win like this,” Janet would say, panting, as her opponent growled at her. “But even if you don’t submit to this hold, you’re still trapped. I’m still on top of you, sweetie…and there are plenty of things I can do to you that would make you submit, even stuff that would only take a little adjustment. Like…”

Janet would reach back with both arms and grab onto Ace’s kicking legs, trying to pull them both upwards towards the silver-haired wrestler’s head. She would slowly scoot forward on Ace’s chest, just a little, almost facesitting the girl as she pulled her into a matchbook pin, hoping that being folded in half and seeing her own soles sitting right next to her head—along with the terrible pressure that the hold would put on Ace’s hurt leg—would be enough to force the girl to submit.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:02 pm

Ace didn't know what was worse, the pain from having her previously worked on leg folded above her, putting more pressure on it, or the sheer humiliation of having Lakota nearly sitting on her face!

For someone known for also doing hentai matches in addition to wrestling, perhaps a face sit wasn't an odd move for her. But for Ace, who prided herself on being a "serious wrestler" and kept her more...wild...side out of the ring, it was just embarrassing.

She attempted to kick her legs up, but the sudden movement caused a larger jolt of pain to surge through her aching leg, making Ace actually cry out before biting her lip, trying to think of another way out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:37 pm

Janet’s crotch pressed up against Ace’s chin. She could have easily lifted herself up and taken a seat on Ace’s face, but it was better this way, with her challenger left in suspense as to whether or not she would actually have her face sat on. This reminded Janet of her very first Entropy title match, when she had unseated Kelly Conway in a facesit duel.

She felt Ace try to kick her way out of the matchbook, but her wounded leg protested, and the silver-haired girl was forced to stop the attempt. Janet grinned as she looked down into Ace’s eyes. She pushed down harder on Ace’s legs, trying to pin the girl’s ankles to the canvas on either side of her head.

“It doesn’t look like you have much choice but to submit, huh?” Janet would say, as she would thrust her hips a little, putting pressure on Ace’s neck. “Better do it soon, because you’re not going to be able to say anything that isn’t muffled beyond recognition when I put you in the final version of this hold…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:20 am

"Biiiiiitch..."

Ace groaned out, pushing back with her legs, doing everything she could to resist having her flexible legs end up behind her head. Honestly, she didn't even know if she could even do that!

Gulping, realizing she was just moments away from being caught in a full on smother, tried a different tactic. Rather then kicking outward, Ace instead began rocking her hips from side to side, pressing her arms on the mat for leverage.

Just when Lakota was about to complete the move, her bottom moving over Ace's face and completing the smother, even with Ace's legs were pushing against the girls arm's near her chest, it would only last a couple seconds before Ace pushed off against the mat, her rocking allowing her the momentum to throw her body to the side and topple Lakota off of her, both girls on their sides, though Ace's legs would still be stuck under Lakota's body after her escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:43 am

Janet had been controlling Ace’s legs in a vertical, up-and-down orientation, but when the silver-haired girl started moving them side to side it made it difficult for Janet to keep control. She really should have, even so. Janet cursed her own heavy fatigue as Ace managed to break the pin and roll the two of them over onto their sides, Janet falling backwards so that she would face away from her opponent, her head near Ace’s feet.

She did still have one of Ace’s legs pinned under her, and, as far as she could see, that was her only advantage right now. Janet would quickly try to wrap her arms around it, squeezing it and bending it and hoping that she could cause enough pain that she could avoid a harsh attack from her opponent, despite the obvious opening that had presented itself to Ace.

As she did this, though, Janet doubted that the leg hold would do her much good…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next