by rhooney Today at 12:53 am

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 12:51 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:43 am

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 9:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 3:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

4 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission - Page 6 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:28 pm

Janet was in a very bad position. Spread-eagled, she was completely helpless as Ace crawled over to her on all fours, grabbing onto her and taking her sweet time maneuvering the Native American champion into her next hold: the torturous, potentially match-deciding Crippler Crossface. Ace’s legs captured one of Janet’s arms, and then her arms encircled the Lakota’s head. She interlocked her fingers above the champion’s neck and then pulled back on it hard.

“Gaaaayaaagh!” Janet cried out in pain, as her opponent put her in what was an absolutely devastating hold, one of the worst which Janet had ever found herself trapped in. She knew her only option was to try to reach the ropes. She did have three out of four limbs free, but it would all be a matter of whether or not she could withstand the pain long enough to pull herself over there.

“Grrrnnnn…” Slowly, very slowly, Janet would begin pumping her legs like she was riding a bike, trying to push herself along towards the ropes, using her one free hand to pull herself, groaning and gritting her teeth in pain all the way.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission - Page 6 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:04 pm

"Cmon....cmon...."

Ace grunted, gritting her teeth as she pulled back as hard as she could on the Lakota champions neck, even as they inched their way closer to the ropes.

"Tap already damnit!"

Ace yelled, trying her best to keep the girl down, but the champ kept moving, enduring the hold as they got closer to the ropes. They weren't far away to begin with, and at this rate, Ace wouldn't be able to keep the hold in much longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:48 pm

If it were a normal match, Janet might have submitted by now. She probably would have submitted by now. The hold was torturous. Every second that she remained locked into the Crippler Crossface was excruciating. She felt as if her spine was about to snap in two. Pain filled her whole body and then poured out of her mouth in the form of loud, pained screams.

But this was a title match. If she gave up now, her title would disappear, just like that. Ace would be the champion. She would be a good champion, but Janet wasn’t going to give her title up like that. She wasn’t going to submit until she literally couldn’t lift a finger to fight back against Ace anymore.

“No…no!” she growled, as her legs continued to pump like pistons, trying to drive her towards the ropes. They had only been a couple of feet outside of her grasp to begin with—with one more push, Janet would try to throw herself forward and extend her arm as far as she could, hoping that she could catch the rope and force a break before Ace could finish her off.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:28 pm

"Damnit!"

Ace was forced to break the hold as Lakota managed to make it to the ropes, smacking the mat with her fist before rolling away from her opponent towards the nearby corner.

Getting to her feet, she turned her body so that her side was facing Lady Lakota, wiping some sweat off her face as she watched the champ struggle to get back up to her feet, starting to bounce on her feet as she waited on her opponent.

"cmon...cmon....show me your face..."

Ace muttered to herself, eyes widening, her breathing quickening as Lakota got closer and closer to her feet.

When her opponent had finally risen, Ace would sidestep towards her before lashing out with her leg, snapping it up and out, aiming her patented Flash Kick, trying to land her super-kick on the side of Laktoa's beautiful face!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:35 am

Janet managed to make it to the ropes, somehow. And as soon as she did, the referee moved in to make sure that Ace would comply with the rules and break the hold. The silver-haired wrestler did. Janet was free, for the time being. But she was not in very good shape right now. Lady Lakota, Entropy champion, was most certainly on the ropes.

“Gnuh…fuck…” Janet groaned, as she slowly lifted herself up onto her feet, legs wobbling. She faced away from Ace, staring unfocusedly out towards the audience, rubbing at her back with one hand. She had to get back into the fight, but she would have to hope that she could make her own opportunity, because right now none were obvious to her. Slowly, she turned around.

Ace would come at her right away, sidestepping forward and then aiming another hard kick for Janet’s head. The Lakota saw it coming, but she knew she couldn’t block it. She did have an idea—it might be stupid, but she thought that it might at least buy her a few seconds. She would let her legs give in to the pressure and she crumpled back down to the mat, ducking under the kick as she landed on her hands and knees. Immediately, Janet would try to wrap herself around Ace’s leg, putting all of her weight on it and hoping to bring her opponent down.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:00 am

"Shit!"

Ace cursed, Lakota dropping to the mat, Ace's kick sailing over her head, a clean miss. Even worse, the wily champ caught Ace's other leg while the girl was still off balance, dropping her onto the mat, caught in Lakota's grip!

"Hey! Leggo!"

She yelled, frustrated that the champ just kept coming at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:17 am

Janet was feeling seriously worn out following that Crippler Crossface, as well she should be. She heard Megumi and Valley, and she knew just how rare it was to survive that hold and be able to fight on. She had been lucky, very lucky. Now, she needed to transform that luck into a victory.

She got off to an alright start. Using the weakness that she was still feeling, she let herself just crumple down to the mat, and then grab onto her opponent’s non-kicking leg, taking it out from under her and forcing Ace to come down hard on her ass on the mat. Now the Lakota warrior just needed to figure out a way to wear down Ace a little bit more, in order to put the two of them on a more even footing.

Ultimately, Janet decided to simply shift her hold on Ace’s leg, wrapping her own legs around it and tightening her grip at the ankle and trying to pull Ace into a draining leglock!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:45 pm

Ace sat up, groaning as Lakota began squeezing on her leg and twisting her ankle, finding herself now trapped on the mat.

Biting her lip, Ace pressed her hands against the mat, trying to scoot herself backwards towards the ropes, dragging Lakota along for the ride. Her leg was in pretty good shape, and could take a bit of damage, but it wouldn't do her any good to be stuck hobbling the rest of the match.

"I gotta...give it to you....your persistent!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:51 pm

Janet managed to tighten her hold on Ace’s leg and put the silver-haired wrestler into a leglock that was sure to drain her at least a little bit. Ace seemed to like using her legs, so Janet figured that the most reasonable course of action would be for her to try to wear down that limb and render it ineffective for the remainder of the match.

She wasn’t going to have much time in which to make the attempt, however. Ace quickly began scooting towards the ropes, using her arms to pull both herself and Lady Lakota along. Janet tried to plant her feet and slow Ace down, but she really couldn’t do too much to stop her foe’s progress towards the ropes. She could only try to do as much damage as possible while she still had the hold, and that’s what she would do, trying to turn on the pressure and bend Ace’s leg very painfully as they neared the perimeter of the ring.

“Ugh…I am persistent…and that persistence always pays off…” Janet would reply.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:13 pm

"Gahh!"

Ace cried out, Janet torquing and bending her leg, stopping Ace in her tracks just beyond reach of the rope.

Raising her free leg, Ace started swinging and kicking her leg, aiming at whatever part of Lakota's face, arm, and chest that she could reach with her long legs, trying to smack her away her upper body dropped to the mat, one arm stretching as far as it could in a desperate grab for the ropes, as she bit down on her other arm, trying to keep herself from submitting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next