Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

In Past Times

3 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

In Past Times - Page 9 Empty Re: In Past Times

Post by Deus001 Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:00 pm

"Fair enough." Mr Knight said as he kicked his shoes off near the door.

His ears perked up and he noticed the low noise of the windmill, it most likely wasn't that bad if Anampo was able to live and sleep here so he brushed the thought away.

When she said her rents were not really there he felt tempted to say "Bet mine are much worse." but he kept that to himself and instead said "So you been in this town since you were born then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:45 am

Watching Ryan kick off his shoes,she looked to Cougra. "You,too." Anampo turned and walked up the spiral staircase that clung to the wall.THe ceiling of the windmill was blocked by a second floor.That was her room.The third one was her parents' room.

"Actually,the next town in too far away.The only way to get out of this town is by foot.Cars arent really liked well here.Mostly because of the whole 'purity' thing that makes out town so nice to live." Anampo replies.Her room was simple,wood floor,a cabinet,desk and a bed.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:55 am

"Well, at least there won't be much smell of gas and smoke since you don't have cars," said Cougra trying to see the bright side of things. She followed Anampo to her room and observed it closely. "Is this your room? Quite simple, but warm and inviting."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:54 pm

"Yeah,its nice up here.Warm all year round." Anampo said.She led the two of them to a large 3-foot wide window that was covered by heavy glass to insulate.Every two seconds,the windmill arms would swing by. "Its got a nice view of the town,20 feet off the ground does a lot to change perspective."

People were still visible down below,and in well detail.They could even see the forest,to where Jay was once again emerging from.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:26 am

Ryan stayed silent and nodded in response to the words Cougra and Anampo were sharing.

He admired the simplicity of the room, it was nice, clean and tidy. That's how he preferred his own room, he smiled as he saw the view that the window presented.

"Nice view." he said, then he noticed Jay coming out of the forest and rolled his eyes. He kept his gaze on Mr Zokaro, his brow narrowing and his eyes squinting as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:54 am

"Say,Cougra...." She pulled her off to the side ,away from Ryan.He was busy looking out the window. "A-Are you and John...You know,a couple? I-I just want to ask." She wanted to ask,before she did anything to get on her new friend's bad side.

Ryan was witnessing something that few others ever did.Jay was running towards the center of the meadow.There was a fight going on,3 vs 1....And it wasn't good.Jay got in the middle of it to protect that one.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:49 am

Cougra blushed when Anampo asked that question. "Uhhh, no..." She paused before whispering in the bunny girl's ear. "But...I think Nick is very, very cute!" She quickly shrunk back as she didn't want to be embarrassed by her love for the dog boy.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:20 pm

The normally composed Ryan's eyes went wide when he heard Anampo's question "We only just met coming to this town!" he said aloud. After the things that Ryan had seen and done him being taken aback counted as something.

Although in the future he was Anampo's lover, but what would he do? He decided to change the subject quickly before it got bad.
Mr Knight pointed to the window and said "Hey Cougra, it's that guy. The one you just whooped, I forget his name." Ryan didn't really, he never forgot a person's name. Not after the incident he had with Zokaro, but he just played along now.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:57 am

"Solem? He's smart,but really clumsy and scatter-brained..." When Ryan yelled,the gray-eyed girl shrunk back and whimpered very slightly.He had heard her.They werent far from him,but she thought he wouldnt...

He sounded embarrassed about being friends with Cougra.But,that wasnt important at the moment.He was talking about someone that the girl with the cat ears had beaten up earlier. Jay was warding off those 3,and even began to chase after them all.The one that was getting jumped layed there in the meadow

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:04 pm

Ryan bit his lower lip, he never did like seeing Anampo sad or unhappy in any form.

Just then he noticed that the person who had been jumped was staying still, a frown was on Mr Knight's eyebrows.
"I'm gonna take a look, see if that guy is okay." Ryan said, he turned and briskly left the room, hurrying out the windmill. He didn't know who it was, but he'd be dammed if he'd just lay by while someone was down on the ground after something like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next