Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP)

5 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP)

Post by XSirenX Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:48 pm

Reika frowned, surely there wasn't a single person in Friction who didn't know who Reika Suzuka: The Viper was, as this did kind of affect Reika at heart a little...she wanted to be even more famous, something for the locker rooms to talk about, but the way Tiffany was going about it was less than she wanted to hear. However, Tiffany did have a point, social meetings in clubs like this were the best way of getting anyone's name across, aside from in the ring, "nfhh? another idiot who doesn't know me?...this sucks..." Reika rolled her eyes in thought before speaking, "......sure, I see why not...friend of that Angel much?~" she would ask Tiff, curiously, as she motioned her eyes on over to the two girls at the table, shaking her hand at the stage set-up person as if saying 'busy' as Reika would follow Tiffany on over to the group...

"Angel I take it?...current Friction champ and badass around here?~" Reika said in a friendly, down to Earth introduction of herself to the table, looking at Carmen too, while Rei's history with newbie's was quite 'colorful' if she started talking to Carmen first. Setting herself down on one of the chairs with her butt comfortable, keeping her smile, before tapping her nails on the table eager to hear they're reactions.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 4 CxD01fY
The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 4 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP)

Post by valen311 Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:31 pm

Tiffany led Reika back to the table, talking as she did.
"Angel? Yeah, me and her go back quite a bit." she replied. "You know, she's actually the first to make me tap out in the ring. Come to think of it....the only person."

Once she got them back to the table, Tiffany slid in beside Angel.
"Ok so...I guess you know Angel already." the cowgirl began to introduce the group. "The lady across from me is Carmen, and I'm TIffany."
Tiffany settled back, letting Reika make her introductions while calling for the waitress back over to order another glass of rum and coke.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:52 pm

Angel reached out, taking Carmen's card and glancing over it before tucking it away in her jacket. <I'm down,> she replied back to her fellow Latina. <I'm not going to pass up a meal from the homeland, and I wouldn't mind seeing what you can do in a fight either. Maybe we can share some stories too, eh? I should tell you about the first time me and Tiff over there fought. Did you know I'm the only woman who's ever made her tap out in a fight? She's pretty tough...not as tough as me though.> She sat back with a smug grin, folding her arms behind her head as she leaned against the back of the couch. <Then again, there's few women around here who are!>

She looked up as Reika and Tiffany reached the table, giving the Viper a nod as she followed the cowgirl over. "Reika. I was wondering when I'd end up meeting the famous Viper." Angel glanced over her, mentally sizing up the girl. She knew about Reika's reputation, and wanted to be prepared. Just in case. "Being honest here, chica, I'm surprised we haven't ran into each other before."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:08 am

Silver Ace gulped nervously as she entered the Birdcage bar, offering a polite wave at the man in front of the bar that was checking peoples IDs and making sure they were of legal age to enter, the silver haired fighter only let in because she was the bare minimum age of 20. After seeing Tiffani's notice in the Friction locker room, Ace had debated whether she should go or not, only having met a couple sane people in AFW so far.

Originally, her unofficial girlfriend/mentor, Valley Doll, had agreed to go with her, but a conflict had come up, leaving Ace on her own. Still, she told herself, it would be fine. No crazy people would go to a Karaoke bar, and from what she had seen in clips of past matches and clips, Tiffani seemed like a very normal girl.

Dressed in a slim pair of designer jeans, sandals, and a white tank top, Ace looked around the bar, recognizing Tiffani sitting at a table with three other girls also there. Walking towards them, Ace had prepared a greeting in her head, something that would sound tough...until she actually got to the table and saw who one of the other girls there was.

Ace yelled, barely able to resist squeeing as she ran up to the table, placing her hands on it.

"I can't believe your here, I'mabigfanI'vewatchedvideoofallyourmatchessinceIgothereandyouaresocooland..."

She blinked, suddenly realizing just how ridiculous she looked, fangazming over the fellow white haired girl in front of the other girls, who were obviously fellow AFW wrestlers. Standing back and coughing, she tried to make up for it.

"I mean uh...Hi there....I'm guessing this is the AFW table...I'm uh...I'm Silver Ace...I'm....still in my first year here...uh...Tiffani, Angel...its..reallllly good to meet you...and you too..um....other girls!"

She said, trying to resist the urge to blush as she tried to salvage her greeting, not wanting to admit she didn't know the other two.

Last edited by 143 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:30 am

The night had barely started, and Carmen had already given the Friction champion her number and got her to agree to an unofficial match, and her own apartment no less. Yes, she liked the way things were shaping out. Taking out a woman like Angel would be a rare treat, push her right to the edge...maybe even over it. She didn't get to be the champion on her looks alone, of course. A rare treat.

She raised her eyebrow at the talk of Tiffany - she sounded like a good fight, too, and a pleasat person to hang around. "That a fact?" She looked the Texan titan over as she came back with their new friend. "You know, I've been focusing on Tension for the most part, planned on staying exclusive there. But all this talk about what you guys can do is getting me interested. Maybe I'll do a little moonlighting, every little bit."

She gave Reika a little wave, but before she could really focus on her, they had another guest - this was a young girl, fresh off the wagon, still wet behind the ears. She seemed nervous, like her little head was about to pop off. Carmen didn't blame her.It was an impressive gathering.

"Hey." Carmen held a glass out for her to drink. "Plata. Here. Drink. Sit down. Relax."

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:33 am

"Oh, you know her?" Tiffany's gaze went to Angel as the white haired woman said Reika's name. "Well that's good because-"
Whatever else Tiffany was about to say was cut short by Silver Ace.

"-the hell...?" she said, chuckling and looking up as a young, white haired girl made it to their table at a dead run, somehow not plowing over waitresses and customers on the way there.
As Ace made her enthusiastic greeting, Tiffany hid a smile by taking a drink. It was cute, the way this young girl obviously looked up to Angel.
"Hi!" she replied. "Glad you could make it out. Guess you know me and Angel already...do you know Carmen and Reika here?"
She made sure to point at each of the girls in turn.
"And yes, you're not really in this until you have your first drink...you and Reika both!" she proclaimed.

Last edited by 133 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:13 pm

From being this close to the woman herself, Reika was impressed, a well built body and looked as if she could take some damage, as well as pull off a few moves of her own, for it didn't make Reika 'jealous' in any way...but made her look over the key features of her body as she smiled, taking off her red, slim designer glasses. "True....oh so very true, come to think of it though...if we ever do meet in the ring, the match would be quite interesting for people hmm?~ Reika said with her smile, since they both looked like two good fighters for a match...totally ignoring the girl called 'Silver Ace', who in Reika's mind, sounded like the last person she gave a facelock jawbreaker to.

"Ugh...just sit down make yourself comfy....whoever you are, Silver loss?"" she said, raising a brow at the nervous look on her...

Pulling a slight frown at Silver's, annoying voice, as she closed her eyes for a minute shaking her head, she turned to Tiffany with a smile. "Tiff? can I have whatever Angel is having here?~" she said, relaxed on her seat as she made herself comfy, true, tonight was going to be long and interesting with herself here, along with such a star like Angel and the other 3 girls.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 4 CxD01fY
The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 4 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:58 am

"Calm down, chica! Geez!" Angel laughed at Ace as she rushed the table, fangirling all over the Latina. "Have a seat and relax girl, alright?" She really didn't know how to react, so she just grinned at the girl. She had seen people who had been excited to see her, of course, but she had never had someone react like that towards her. It was kind of odd, but not really unexpected. She knew that would happen someday, so she was glad they had managed to get it under control quickly.

Reika caught her attention after that though, Angel giving her some focus again, taking a moment to look over the girl again. "Might be, might be," Angel responded to her, wondering what Reika's angle was, what she was playing at. "You look like you could hold your own in a fight pretty well." She glanced back at Ace, giving her a small smile. "You do too. You're newer though, aren't you?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:18 am

"Heh, thanks...sorry for the outburst"

Ace replied, taking the drink Carmen offered her and taking a drink. She didn't know what it was, but given the taste, it was definitely some kind of alcoholic drink. Didn't taste bad, though not her taste.

"Uh, sorry Tiffani, I'm afraid I don't....though I study a lot of Friction tapes and I think I've seen her in Friction before"

She said, nodding towards Reika, not correcting her as she sat down.

"Uh thank you, I can handle myself pretty well, yeah, yeah I'm new. I debuted last Avalanche.....Um...you might have seen my fights against Taylor, Akashi, or Valley Doll...though I don't have the best record I'm afraid..."

Turning towards the bartender, she mouthed an order for a red wine, only waiting a minute before it arrived as she turned towards Carmen.

"Are you new to Friction too? I haven't seen you before I'm afraid..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:58 am

Carmen couldn't help but have a soft smile at Ace. The girl was full of boundless energy, a bundle of raw nerves ready to explode. She reminded Carmen of herself at that age, when she was just getting started in the ring and everything was so new and fresh. So many wrestlers in the AFW seemed jaded or stuck-up or a raving ego trip. It was refreshing to see such a young girl with such a a calm demeanor.

How long would that last, Carmen wondered.

"Me?" She shrugged at the question. Was sort of blurry subject "Well, I've been with the company for about two months. You wouldn't see me around, though; I'm mostly Tension, all the way. For now, anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next