by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 1 Bot

healthyreader, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP)

5 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP)

Post by Alexandra Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:51 am

Angel watched, as Tiffany got up to go speak with Reika, then turned back to Carmen, giving her fellow Latina her attention. "Ask away, chica," she smiled, taking another sip of her drink, letting her eyes glance down over the woman again. "I don't mind answering your questions. Just so long as they're not too personal, you know?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP)

Post by acuyra Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:06 am

"That all depends on what you think is too personal. But I'll try to keep it light, don't worry." She finished off the last of her courage and set the cup on the table, turning it up side and sliding it to the side. Maybe it was just the tone that helped - it had been a long while since Carmen had the chance to speak with another woman from her side of the woods; she had Army, of course, but her brother wasn't much of a conversationalist. In fact...

<"I'll speak Spanish until they get back over, if it's okay - a little homesick."> She had a small smile - it had been way, way too long since she said a full sentence in her own language. <"Anyway, I was curious where you learned to fight like you do. A lot of power in those legs...">

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:19 am

<It's perfectly okay>, Angel replied, slipping into her own native tongue. <I was homesick for a long time too, when I first got over here. You'll get used to it though. Japan's not a bad place, once you've spent some time here.>

She grinned, as soon as Carmen brought up her legs. <Lots of soccer when I was younger. Lots of running and lots of leg days in the gym these days. It doesn't take a genius to know that if you kick a girl hard enough, she's not getting back up!> She let out a little laugh, feeling more relaxed with each passing moment. This night was turning out to not be so bad after all. <I've said before that I've got the strongest legs in the company, and so far no one has challenged that claim. Guess that means I'm right, huh?>
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:42 am

She nodded, putting her arm up and letting it hang over the seat. <"It's nice, not saying it isn't. Just a little more...cramped, than I'm used to, I guess. Everything feels so compact, here - I'm used to being able to walk down the street and stretch my arms without hitting someone in the face. And the food's weird, still getting a tongue for it.">She perked up and wagged a finger at Angel. <"Speaking of which, you ever want a little home cuisine, let me know. Ordered some stuff from back home, need a reason to fix it up. Love cooking.">

Ah, she was rambling a bit, she could tell, but she couldn't help herself. Outside of Lorenza, this was the closest she'd gotten to an slice of her home. And Angel was quite cool, making everything feel easy. So easy.

<"Wouldn't know about the kicking - boxer, here. All in the fists."> She threw out a couple of play jabs, nice and quick. <"Learning to mix it up, though - nothing on your level, but getting the basics. Can do some simple kicks. And as for your legs..."> She leaned over the table and looked under, admiring them for a moment before she pulled back up. <"Yeah, they look good to me. Haven't seen better so far. Not an expert, though.">

Last edited by 12547 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:47 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:56 pm

Seeing that one of the members of Angel's small party were approaching, Reika sighed boredly as she listened to the stage set-up person, droning out a bunch of songs she hadn't even heard of, as she tilted her head slightly to the girl, fixing her glasses, with a small sly smile on her shiny lips. "My Dear, do you have any slight idea who I am?~" Reika asked in a upper class, Japanese tone to her voice, gazing directly with eye contact to the girls eyes, while touching the frame of her glasses. However, this recent thing was beginning to annoy Reika...very much, at the fact people didn't know she was an AFW exclusive, the countless magazine covers, the TV interviews, her own fights and unstoppable streak!...Reika was pretty much infected into the entertainment side of things, far more than she should be...

She lipread what Angel was saying about her, and from what she had gathered, Angel wasn't one to shy away from a fight at all, for if Reika wished one person to fight in the ring one day, Angel would be that person. But with her simply relaxed, and always sociable mooded for a good night, Reika wasn't here to fight any of the three girls at all as it would be a good opportunity to see with the Friction Latino 'postergirl' herself, along with some interesting and friendly banter to.

Unlike last time, Reika had to learn not to get ahead of herself...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 3 CxD01fY
The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:57 am

Tiffany blinked as the redheaded girl addressed her. By the way she talked, she seemed convinced that the cowgirl should recognize her, but the blond shook her head in the negative. During her time away, the Texan had simply been too busy to keep up with the AFW.

"Well, no, not at all." she replied cheerily. "But, really, that's my fault for not keeping up with the AFW while I've been away."
She shrugged.
"But hey, that's what the social meetings are good for. Introductions, having people get to know you, that sort of thing." the cowgirl concluded. "Sooo...wanna come over?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:07 am

Angel's grin only grew wider, as Carmen mentioned ordering some food from back home. <Anytime you want to fix it up, give me a call. It'd be nice to have a taste of back home sometime, and not just...well, you know. Japanese. The stuff here's not bad, but it's just not the same.>

She nodded in approval, as Carmen threw a few jabs into the air. <Boxing, huh? That's cool. I've got a lot of respect for boxers. I've fought a couple of them before.> She took another sip out of her drink as she continued. <You're tough girls. Takes a lot of endurance to let someone just beat the hell out of you then fire it right back at them. You can't really get the opportunity to rest between big moves like in wrestling.> She waited as Carmen ducked under the table, flashing her a wink as the woman popped back up. <They're the best you'll ever see, trust me. No one else in the company can compare!>
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:32 am

<"Yeah, I get it."> She leaned in, speaking softly, a low whisper - she'd managed to throw off a lot of her mother's influences, but her love for cooking was one thing she wanted to keep, and she loved talking about it. <"Don't worry, I'll make you feel right at home. Set you up with some garbanzo - beans, white rice, some tostones on the side. I get the good sausage for it - straight from the market, nothing prepackaged, nice and fresh. Mix some beef broth in, something special, and I put in some bacon - not much, just enough to give every few bites a crunch."> She wiggled her fingers, like she was sprinkling it right now. <"Sizzles on your tongue. You'll love it.">

She arched back and crossed her fingers back a little - maybe flexing a bit, to show off. Maybe. "It's a different game, but I'm liking it here, so far. The challenge is good, real good - had some solid fights so far, enjoyed myself. Learning the techniques is tricky, but every day I'm getting better than the last."

Carmen wagered she was right about her legs, too - they did seem like a well-sculpted pair, and while she hadn't seen too many legs in her time here - none worth mentioning, anyway. <"There are a very, very fine pair."> She smirked and propped her elbow on the table. <"Makes me curious about what you said before, about playing Soccer - why not go for that? Not that you don't belong here or anything, don't get me wrong." >She held up a hand for caution. <"Just curious what brought you here - stop me if it gets too personal.">

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:20 am

Angel closed her eyes, listening to Carmen as she talked about her cooking. She slowly licked her lips, savoring Carmen's words as she described the meal. She was practically drooling at the thought! Once Carmen was done, she opened her eyes again, staring over at the woman. <Alright, I'm sold. When and where, girl? You give me the time and place and I'll be there. Damn, you've got me hungry over here now, and I just had a big meal earlier!>

Her eyes naturally fell to Carmen's arms, as the woman stretched upwards, flexing a little bit towards her. Girl looked good, no doubt about it, and those arms definitely looked like they could throw a killer punch. She nodded again, listening as Carmen talked about her time here, then took another sip of her drink, before giving Carmen a shrug. <I've always been a wrestling fan, every since I was a tiny little thing. I like to fight, too. There's no big secret or hidden backstory or anything that I'm hiding. I just like to get in the ring and kick ass. Hell. I like to kick ass even if there isn't a ring.> She leaned forward towards the table, propping her own elbows on it, mimicking Carmen's actions and smirking back at her. <I like to kick ass, and if they're paying me for it, that makes it even better. Nothing wrong with that, right?>
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:59 am

Wow, Angel hadn't been kidding about her cravings - she looked like she could dive into a full-sized bowl on the spot, right then and there. Carmen had heard about the stomach being the way to a man's heart but apparently that held true for me, too. She'd be more than happy to oblige - Carmen would never admit it out loud, but she loved to see beautiful women eating her food. Strange little quirk, but it also rubbed her the right way.

It did present a little possibility, though - a way to get satisfy both of her needs.

<"Absolutely, positively, nothing wrong with that."> She rolled her eyes when Angel mirrored her, enjoying a low chuckle. "I'll tell you what - come by my apartment, about this time next week, same day." She moved back and reached into her pocket, taking out a business card - she held boxing lessons in her gym, every now and then. <"I'll make you anything you want, anything - but, in exchange, you have to give me a fight. Not a title fight - I'm in Tension and I'm not looking for gold right now. Just for fun, a spar. Best two out of three knockdowns. Win or lose, you get all the food you can eat. Deal?">

Carmen would still cook for her even if she refused, but she had to make a try - fighting a girl like Angel would be a rare pleasure. Besides, she always wondered how her punches would fair against a kick-based style, and Angel was perfect to figure out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next