Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP)

5 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 10 Empty Re: The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP)

Post by XSirenX Tue May 27, 2014 11:45 am

Still sat where she was from before, Reika looked at the two showing a little, interest, in what was so important that the group couldn't hear. "Yes, are, are you two together or something?~" Reika asked in a concerned manner, since it looked a bit rude when they both hurriedly left, most likely for a private word, then again someone to start panicking, or just fill with excitement in the presence of a Friction champ like Angel, was natural. Picturing herself if it was one of her own fans and her, yucking it up, as Reika would tilt her head in a little boredom.

Last edited by 11215 on Wed May 28, 2014 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 10 CxD01fY
The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 10 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 10 Empty Re: The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP)

Post by valen311 Wed May 28, 2014 12:23 am

Tiffany grinned as Angel left with Carmen, waving goodbye at the boxer.
"Give em hell, darlin'!" she called.
During their leave, the Texan had ordered a shot of whiskey and drank it with a slight wince at the burn as it went down.
She grinned as Angel put an arm around her, when she returned, Tiffany's arm slinking around the Latina's waist.
"Not much..Ace has been quiet since taking her drink. Kinda wonder if she dozed off or something. How about you? Barely met a girl and already she wants you to see her out and everything...you do work fast."
The cowgirl looked over at Reika when the woman spoke.
"Who do you mean, Reika?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed May 28, 2014 10:22 am

Ace had been distracted by some text messages between her and her girlfriend, finally putting her phone down as Angel came back to the table.

"Heh, sorry about that! What did I miss?"

She asked, quickly noticing Carmen's absence and shaking her head.

"Aww crap, did I miss her leave? She was so cool though. Wish she could have stayed."

She lamented, before ordering another shot of tequila, quickly downing it when it arrived.

"Wait, so Angel and Carmen are a thing now? I missed that!?"

She exclaimed, after hearing Reika's question.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed May 28, 2014 7:17 pm

Reika laughed a bit under her breath, Ace's reaction was priceless enough to make her smile, "it was just an observation, however, not sure if its true or not~" she sighed, taking a stretch before tapping her fingers along the table, looking down at her glass which was empty now most likely from boredom. Sure, she could hold her drink, but drinking any more just depressed her in some ways. But eyeing the stage, and with her singing status at large with Angel's 'fantastic' performance, Reika was a little stumped on what she could sing for the crowd and her new friends.

Something to blow them away, with her talent and enticing voice.

"Any suggestions for me then? I'm kind of stumped on what song to sing for you all~"

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu May 29, 2014 12:02 am

Angel rolled her eyes at the girls and grabbed her glass, tipping it down again. "We're not a thing. We were just confirming our get-together next week with each other, that's all." She nudged Tiffany a bit, taking another drink from her glass. "You people jump to conclusions too fast, geez."

She looked towards Reika and put on a thoughtful look. "Hmm...let me think, chica. We'll come up with something good for you..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat May 31, 2014 4:41 am

Ace was a lightweight when it came to drinking, and already had 3 shots and a beer, so she perhaps wasn't in the best state of mind as she rose up, pointing at Reika.

""Raped by Elephants" by Anal Cunt!!!""

She yelled, drawing the attention of some confused onlookers as she pointed.

While a power and classic metal fan, Ace honestly hated death metal. But the song had come up on Pandora once, the name had stuck in her head, and at the moment it just seemed like the best song ever...

that, or Ace's brain did not mix well with any form of alcohol

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:16 pm

Tiffany was in the middle of taking a drink when Ace made her suggestion. Not a death metal fan by any means, the cowgirl had never heard of either the song or the band. With a snorting laugh, she nearly coughed up part of her drink.
Coughing as she managed to choke down her drink, Tiffany managed to gasp out "There really can't be a song called Raped by Elephants!" with a weak laugh.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:01 pm

Even that choice of music made Reika raise her brows a bit, raped by elephants? Anal cunt? seriously? all this was sounding like the unlikable Ace girl in Reika's eyes, was sounding a little drunken for her own words. "...is that even a real band?" Reika said curiously about the song choice, turning her attention to the closely drunk with shots girl, as she slowly rolled her eyes hearing Tiff laugh it up.

Sure it was a funny outburst, random, but very far out while Reika was left confused and ridiculed by the display of stupidity.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:02 pm

Angel rolled her eyes, settling back against the couch.

"Something tells me that band won't be in the catalog here..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:44 pm

"Yes, quite hilarious Ace I'm sure..." Reika said as she tried ignoring the near getting drunk wrestler, as she put in some thoughts of her own to what she could sing. Some songs she loved, but there were some she refused to do with a voice like hers, overall, this night would soon end up as a piss up if she didn't decide soon enough for them all. "What about, rock?, or just something with lead vocals? I did check some playlists they had over on stage, but, hm..." she wondered, taking a sigh while wiping her fingers over her empty glass, empty again? Reika stretched her body out and began to get up to go to the stage with 'something' in mind.

"Alright, if they can't decide, I'll take up votes from the audience then~" she thought, as her charms and good looks were bound to get some attention from the patrons watching for entertainment. Stepping up on stage, while then taking the mic to her hands then to her lips, she smiled widely.

"Fans of AFW, rise for your favorite Heel and on stage performer here for you all!~" she said, confidently, but as if she was doing a promo for a match as she spoke into the mic, standing tall, and hardly showing any signs she had a bit too much to drink. Now she wanted to show them just who she was.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next