Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Energy Unbound

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Energy Unbound - Page 9 Empty Re: Energy Unbound

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:41 pm

Jay felt a bit put down by that story. Not really lifted up, if that was any art of the intentional story telling. The lion never really knew his parents. Any adult he asked didn't know. Jay was reminded of this quickly ith Ryan's story. "W-Well.....I meant in more of an actual political sense. L-Like, you being good with relations." His face showed no change in emotion but a slight narrowing of the eyes.

The lion tries to reind for a second. War....? In the 90's? Hat the hell was that all about? Jay could only think about wars that he had been in. None were as destructive as the one against the Draca. But, he had to think that it was worse than that. And that alone was a horrid thought. "Your government must have great means to stom things out." Which made him think.....They could easily stam out Jay if he were to deviate from their ideals.

"Moving on....I can lend he'll in that way if you need it. I can't seak many languages, but I can understand them. That's a step towards diplomacy, correct?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:53 pm

"Really? I can speak quite a few languages myself, and if your talking about relations with the government. Well we do sometimes disregard orders, like ones that involve lots of people dying to capture a target. It's the innocent people of the world who matter, if the bigwigs don't like it. Too bad, sometimes the bad guy gets away cause we help the people in danger. But we get them in the end, and that's way we've stayed in their good graces."

"And trust me when I say that terrible things can be done, I've heard stories about people who have lost their complete identities. It's just, humanity isn't ready yet. When it gets to the right point, that's when the truth will be revealed. But only when the path will be right, till that day though..."

"Anyway, Jay I need to step out for a bit. Why don't you go meet Chon or something? He should be taking a break from training at this point." Mr Carlson said as he made to leave the room.

"You'll find Chon outback Jay, in the garden. I need to go tidy the rooms upstairs, I prefer doing it by hand. Helps keep me in shape." Jenny said as she began to go upstairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:00 am

Jay was sent to find Chon.....He had no idea where to find him Even if he was told where to, he didn't know where the garden was. Jenny was gone, Ryan was gone.....And the lion still didn't feel comfortable enough to talk to Light and Lunar without getting...Hostile. He stood up and left the room, to wander around aimlessly in this, surprisingly large house or dorm or, whateve it was. Jay looked into several rooms, but none lead outside.

He felt like an idiot when he got to the door that had a window on it. He was able to see the outside. Slowly, he opens it. Assuming Chon would hear him, the lion looked around before taking a few steps towards the blind man

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:07 pm

The garden outside the team's house was immaculate, with a pristine grasslands. The grass was akin to that of a putting green, with a few bonsai plants spread around. Not too far off battle sounds were heard, from a pair of girls on a bridge on top of a lake.

http://sdpremierehomes.com/creating-japanese-garden-for-your-home/wonderful-japanese-garden/

The said girls were about 12 or 13, clearly American. They were twins who looked almost identical to one another, were it not for the fact that their blonde hair were of different sizes. They dressed in dark red shaolin monk robes, with prayer beads around their neck. Both girls were training in kung fu, with neither side gaining the edge.

One of them would notice Jay appearing, they both stopped and looked at him for a brief second. Before saying at the same time "Hey elder Brother! The new guy's here, we think he's here to see you!" across the pond.

Chon was under a waterfall, sitting atop a big rock as the water flowed above him.
Spoiler:

The blind Chinese man raised his head and stood up, dressed in black kung fu pants and shoes. His chest was bare and Chon's trademark red blindfold was across his face, a surge of blue energy appeared around him. Chon lept into the air, the blue energy streaking behind him as he stood atop one to the posts at the end of the bridge.

"Jay Zokaro, do you need something?" he spoke in his thick Chinese accent, the twin girls taking the chance to sit down and catch a break from their sparring.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:49 am

Jay notices the girls as soon as they noticed him. He didn't really want to watch them fight. Even if it was for training purpose. He had enough violence for one day...Jay is told and shown where to find Chon. Such a quiet and serene place. Jay's cat ears lower a bit, as he felt a calm sense around Chon. Jay had some questions to ask. But, he forsakes them to do something that he needed as a person.

"Focus.....How do you stay focused?" Jay's most fatal flaw was that he could not focus on things for long, or more than one thing at a time. This restricted him greatly in combat, and in life in general. "I don't need training or anything, just advice or help...."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:30 pm

Chon frowned, his brows hidden under his blindfold. What was that? Nonetheless Chon figured Ryan sent him here for a reason, might as well speak to him.

"Girls leave us, find Charlie and play with him. I must speak with Zokaro-san." he said while still looking at Jay, the blind man then got off the bridge's post and stood on the bridge proper now.

"Right elder Brother." they both said, performing a bow with both hands Chinese style. Both to Chon and Jay, they then left the bridge and wandered back into the house.

"Come." the blind man simply stated, motioning for Jay to follow him into the garden.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:09 am

Jay watches as Chon dismisses his adopted daughters. He swallows a bit. Maybe it was just the fierceness in his voice that made jay a bit scared. Or maybe Chon was angry with Jay for interrupting him? Jay didnt want to think about that, as Chon told him to follow him. The lion wonders as he was being led to where exactly he was being led

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:42 pm

Chon had noted Jay's inner confusion, and felt that it'd be best to talk with him. The blind man had heard interesting things about the man, and figured it would be best to communicate with the man who he'd most likely fight alongside.

They wouldn't go very far, Chon just walked away from the bridge and knelt down near the river. His head focused on the flowing water, before turning it to Jay. He was silent for a second, but regardless of if Jay sat down or not Chon would speak with "Are you familiar with the concept of chi energy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:56 am

Jay thought about it. He had not really 'met' Chon. He just said hello, and Chon pretty much left after. The lion slightly stumbled a bit when Chon decided to stop and sit down. He decides to follow the man's lead and sit in front of him. He was then aroached by a question about his knowledge on the toic of chi. "U-Um....Yeah. I've heard of it. Though, I don't have to well a concept....A gypsy once told me that my chi was all over the place..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:21 pm

Chon nodded in response to Jay's words, the blind man could certainly register the energy that Jay was giving off. Coming off of him in deep blue swaths. It looked wild, and untamed. Sort of reminded the Chinese man of Light's chi energy.

"Hmmmm....It still is, I can see it. That's how I view others just to let you know, aside from enhanced senses." Chon said, briefly pointing to his blindfold.

"Think of your chi as your life force, the energy that you unknowingly give off. All creatures posses it, I have learned to harness it to enhance my blows and heal others. There's even a way to check your chi energy without even having any training. Place your palms up and at your sides, then move them closer together slowly till you feel some sort of force stopping you from going any further. That's the current level you give off, give it a try now." Chon explained, a hand on his chin in interest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next