by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Energy Unbound

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Energy Unbound - Page 4 Empty Re: Energy Unbound

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:05 am

Jay was getting a lesson on the history of how Jenny essentially came to be. The assumtion was that she could cast magic. "I have met the Cait-Sith. They are a bi-pedal cat race. They are known well for their strength and agility." Jay ponders for a moment. "They were a proud race, last time I saw them. That was long ago..."

"To see a neko such as yourself is.... Interesting to say the least. Can't say I've met one before, though." Jay looks her up and down a bit. "Your posture gave it away, if you want to really know. I can tell yu are nimble." He gives her a smile to try and make her feel more comfortable around him. He held in his hands his cat ears and cat tail. They were animatronical. But, the two of them may nt have knwn that as Jay put them on and they began to twitch to life.

"Alright. Let's go." Jay says, ignoring completely that small art abut Jenny being in heat a god prtin of the time. Since his time on the Salusian home world....He didn't like stuff about sex, not at all.....

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:01 pm

"Right, I think Light and Lunar should be outside. Our last two members are back at our base, don't worry about your orb. I already filed the paperwork for it to be at our place." Ryan Carlson said as he would lead Jay out the hospital, with his girl Jenny in tow on his arm.

Sure enough outside Light and Lunar were there, the robot girl occupying herself by lying lazily on the grass whereas Light sat on the bench. Light's attire consisted of a pair of black sandals, a pair of blue jeans which had a moderate rip on the right leg. And a white shirt that was ripped open and had no sleeves, with a white beanie hat covering his hair. All in all he looked rather rough and unkempt, a far cry from his partner.

Lunar herself was dressed in the same elegant dress as she wore the night before, she never really loafed about on the grass before. She could pass as a human most of the time though.

Upon noticing Jay alongside Ryan and Jenny Light had stood up and said "Didn't expect you to be up so soon, not after I punted your skull." Light muttered with his arms folded.

"I request you stand down Light, this location is not suitable for battle and there is a high risk of bystanders being injured." Lunar said sitting up and having a finger raised to show her point.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:02 pm

The outside....An odd site to see after being out of it for a few days. Jay took a look around, everything seemed pretty normal. Although he knew that where he was was a far stretch from normal. Next, he ntices the two that he fought the other day. He remembered them because of the split second where he was 'sane'. Jay didn't dare look them in the eye, not wanting to lok so adamant after a defeat.

Jay was reclusive towards Light, not answering him and shrugged his shoulders when spoken to. "Ryan....You guys are going to keep my orb? Its special to me, you know...."

He looks to Lunar, and remembers that he owes her a flower, and he looked at the dress, showing her that he didn't forget.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:10 pm

"Well like I said Jay, you join us and that orb's yours again. The government will frown on it, but we've saved their asses more than once. You've probably helped them even if you didn't know it." Ryan said patting Jay on the back.

"You can't seriously be considering having him on the team?" Light said taking a couple of steps forward.

"I took you in didn't I? And you turned out for the better." Mr Carlson said giving Light a quick glare. That made the former test subject bite his lower lip and turning to the side folding his arms in silence.

Meanwhile Lunar titled her head as Jay looked at her "Is something the matter?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:21 am

He really wanted Jay to join the team. The lion was still unsure. "Allow me to think about it. I haven't met the rest of your team yet; remember?" He tells Ryan, giving him a semi-defined answer. "I may not have helped, and maybe I have. It doesn't concern me. I was in those wars to help the side that was good. The only 2 faliures were against the Arachniom and the Draca.....Too strong...."

His head perks up, and so do the cat ears, when Lunar speaks to him. "H-Hm? Oh, well....Ryan says I owe you a new flower. I'm sorry about what I did...."

Last edited by 11367 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:34 pm

"But you don't owe me anything." Lunar said as she tilted her head again.

Ryan Carlson let out a groan and said "I was using a figure of speech and I think Jay's taken it in a literal sense."

Lunar then nodded and placed a finger up into the air "Ah I understand, you see Mr Zokaro. I am not actually human, I am what you might call an android. I was built in order to assist my partner Light, as you have probably guessed we make an effective duo." as if to prove this Lunar would then stand up and flick her wrists. Revealing large black and metallic blades from her arms, she then activated her jet boosters and hovered just above the ground. Going back to normal a few seconds after it.

"Remember not to do that in public, cause you know what might happen." Jenny warned.

"Tch! I'm going for some ice cream." Light muttered as he began to walk off.

"Please wait, I shall accompany you. Shall we meet at our headquarters?" Lunar said as she began to walk after the big man.

"Yeah see you guys, so Jay how about we meet the last of the team? My right hand man is currently training, but I'm sure he'd be interested in meeting you." Ryan said as he motioned for Jay to follow him and Jenny in a different direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:23 am

Jay lowered his eyes and head in a bit of shame. He thought that he really did owe her a flower... He stays quiet to hide his shame and looks away to the land afar. That is, until she revealed what she was. The lion LITERALLY took heed and jumed back to hide behind Ryan. Technolgy this advanced made him fearful. "W-What the hell...." He whispers to himself, watching her return to normal.

Light seemed not to care about the situation and left, Lunar going along with him. Jay would walk back out from behind Ryan and take a few looks at the two that
were leaving. "What the hell do you need me for if you have someone like that?!"

Jay begins to follow Ryan and Jenny. "He would? Why?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:17 pm

Mr Carlson let out a loud laugh "Ha ha ha ha! Ah never gets old that, she's got google built into her too!"

In response to Jay's question, the young man said to him "Well cause there's only one of her, right now anyway. And she can't be in every place at the same time. Besides we all have different skills in combat, Light and Lunar are the heavy assault team. So we send them out to deal with significant threats, like you. Me I've been trained by ninjas in Japan, so I'm the stealth master and general team leader."

"I guess you can consider me the medic of the team, my magic skills are generally focused on healing." Jenny explained.

The duo led Jay to a small Japanese dojo, Ryan Carlson looked around once and then opened it. Inside was a young man, clearly Chinese from his skin tone and black hair. He looked to be in his early 20's, dressed in a red kung fu top and black jogging bottoms. He was performing several katas in silence. However his most notable feature was the large red blindfold which covered his eyes entirely.

"S'up Chon?" Ryan said.

The Chinese man stopped what he was doing and looked at the trio, Jay would most likely notice he was looking directly at them despite his blindness. "I can see you've got a new guy with you, seems good. I can tell by your chi energy you're giving off." he said in a thick Chinese accent.

"Jay this is Chon, martial arts master and my right hand man." the starmage leader said, Chon merely folded his arms and awaited a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:27 am

"Any idea what I would be?" He asks, slightly excited. The three stopped before a door bfore Jay could get an answer.

Jay knew that Chon was blind by seeing the blindfold. He also, from Chon's words, knew that he could see him somehow. He bows to him. "Hello, Chon. I am Jay Zokaro." He stands back up, looking around a bit to see the room. "How are you doing? A-And what kind of energy do I give off?" By this point, Jay was just going along with things. There was no use in fighting the thoughts of how this may have been a dream.

Jay put his hand out to shake Chon's, a bit worried if he'd see it.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:14 pm

Chon would instantly return Jay's handshake, as any other normal person could. "I can see your body through your chi energy, hence I noticed your hand movement. Your chi is a dark blue same as mine, the alignment of chaotic good. I have been training in the art of Chinese kenpo."

Just then a door to the right would open and outstepped a young woman about Jenny's age. She was dressed in a rather elegant and gothic style, a multi-layered black skirt with dark blue stripes. A black frilly tank top and black stockings. Complete with white arm warmers on her hands, which she had on her hips as she looked Jay over.

"Who's the furball?" she said in a snarky tone.

"This is Jay, a friend of ours. Jay this is Amy, our last teammate."

"S'up, just to get this out the way. I'm best at defensive magic, as Chon has often found out.

Chon jerked his head and said "And you've often been knocked on your ass by me, so I suggest you be quiet cause you might scare the kids."

Jenny sighed and said "They're like this all the time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next