by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Energy Unbound

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Energy Unbound - Page 5 Empty Re: Energy Unbound

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:32 pm

Jay smiles when Chon gave him a firm handshake. He listens to the reason of how he was able to see Jay's hand. He could 'see' the energy that Jay gave off. "Ah, that's pretty cool." The lion was starting to calm down a bit and feel better. Until....Amy came in and sorta fcked p his md a bit. Upon the name 'furball', Jay shot her a glare. Before it needed to be said, he knew that she was the last teammate. And already, the two were probably destined to get along.

S, Jay and Chon sort of had that in common. Jay whispers to Jenny: "Exactly what kids are he talking about? A-Are they....?" He points his finger back and forth between them.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:09 pm

Upon hearing what Jay had just muttered, Chon had looked at him and said "As if! I adopted a pair of twin girls."

"Chon has improved senses, he can hear you across the room." Jenny said to Jay.

"Yeah, besides what makes you think me and him are an item? You blind idiot." Amy said pointing at Chon.

The blind man merely ignored her and said to Jay "Yes, the girls are busy studying. They are off from the academy we went to, so this is a working holiday to them. Although they have kenpo and chi lessons with me tommorow, you can join us if you wish Jay."

Meanwhile Ryan Carlson just leaned on the sliding frames, taking in the situation. "Quite a team eh?" he said with a grin.

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:20 am

"M-My apologies..." Jay's cat ears loer as if showing some form of being ashamed. Which in a bit, he was. Jay then moves to look at Amy again, up and down a few times with his eyes. "I assumed the wrong thing, it is my bad. By the way, Chon. What made you want to adopt the girls? Any specific reason for it? I'm not sure about tomorro, but maybe..."

He turns to Ryan and answers his question in one word: "Disfunctional"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:14 pm

Chon lowers his gaze, as if in thought of what Jay as asked him. After a couple of seconds Chon rose his head again and said "I don't trust you enough to divulge my reason for doing so, ask me another time." without a word to anyone else he left the room by going past Amy.

Ryan Carlson merely nodded and said "Yep, but yet the six of us get more shit done than the government. Hell we even defeated the human form of Pandora, currently being locked away in an underground temple in South America."

"So do you have any other questions? Now's the time to ask, cause you know. We'll be leaving you alone to think about if you want to join us or not." The young man said as he no longer leaned on the door and began moving into the centre of the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:51 pm

After Chon leaves, Jay slowly nods. "He has good reasons. I value his solidarity as a person. Nmoving and brave. I shall ask another time." Half of that shit he said to sound smart. In ralty, he had no idea what he just said. He was asked if he had any more questions, and to that, Jay nodded.

"Several"

"How do I FIT into all of...This? Sure, I have some puny little claws, and I've been in many a war and battle, but I just don't see it. I'm not at all like you guys. Nothing special. And why do you want me to join? Do you have a choice? And one more thing..." He pauses. "How often of a job is this?" Jay had been a drifter for so long, so he had never had a 'real job'.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:22 pm

"Alright, to answer question number one. You've got something special, you can use that orb to gain enhanced power. Although we're still working on it, second apart from my katana I'm just an ordinary human. Yet I'm the leader of the team."

"While you were out I had Lunar pull up your file, I know you're a member of the tension roster. I thought about competing there myself, but it could have blown my cover so I couldn't do it. But regardless you have exceptional hand to hand combat skills, and I'm sure Chon could assist you in improving that even further."

"To answer your second question, after reading your file I found myself becoming more and more impressed. I mean things that you've done, lesser men would either have died or lost their minds. To be frank someone with that much experience is worth about 20 of the standard grunts of our government's army. Now I know you might brush it off, but traveling to a planet different than ours and coming back is an impressive feat by anyone's standards."

"Now for the other two questions, yes you do have a choice. If you don't want to then....we'd need to erase your memory of the whole thing. Trust when I say that's the least they can do. I've heard tales, they can even make you forget who you are entirely. But for you, I'll pull some strings and it'll be a case of let's not and say we did. Although you'll have to pretend you've never met us. And lastly, well we get jobs whenever. Although we usually diverse it as the job requires it. So you could either be working solo or with others, but I think you'll have enough time to still appear at tension."

Once Ryan Carlson was done explaining he'd take a deep breath and say "So with that I'll give you an hour or two to mull it over, me and Jenny will be in the next room. I think Amy's heading out."

"Yeah, wanting a new dress. See ya's later." she muttered as she left.

"We'll be waiting Mr Jay." Jenny said as she and Ryan open the sliding door to another room and shut it, leaving Jay alone to his thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:25 am

Mulled over it he did.

The orb....He didn't want to use it again. Not even if he had to. The power made him lose himself. He was not in control, and caused panic and a bit of destruction. Jay didn't want that, as much as his persona would say otherwise. That was certain. He wouldn't want to lose himself to the point of being lost forever to the orb. And who knows who he'd harm.

From what Ryan read, he seems to think that Jay is the equivalent of 20 grunt workers. That was flattery, surely. Jay went to another planet...He didn't think that adventure was even in the records. Which shows that they had the power to do more than Jay thought. But...What if Jay lost his mind already? And he's just waiting to blow? Hell....That's a scary thought..

About an hour later, which was a long time for him to focus on one thing, Jay walks out of the room.

"I've decided. But....I want help. To find a way back into the Hell of the Arachniom Kingdom. I want to fight their queen once more....There are scores to settle. I want news of where I have been before, and how the people are doing. I want help to satisfy certain need that I will state at a later time. And lastly....I want research done on that orb told to me...."

Last edited by 11367 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:23 pm

Jenny and her fiancé️e had been kneeling at a table with a couple of bowls of ramen, they had it in silence apart from a couple of whispers.

"What do you think he'll do?" the cat girl asked Mr Carlson.

"He will choose what he believes, who are we to disagree with it?" the young man muttered back.

Eventually when Jay came back Jenny went to say something, however she was cut off by Ryan Carlson raising a hand to silence her. He took in Jay's words and nodded.

"Consider them all done, just not in the exact order. Right now the government's priority will be on that orb, perhaps you can harness it's power without succumbing to madness. But still one thing at a time, for now why don't I show the other facilities we have on offer? When the Eggheads have come up with what we're dealing with I'll tell you, unless it's the middle of the night and you've hit the sack. In which case it'd be morning." Ryan Carlson said with a chuckle at the end of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:58 pm

Jay would eventually find himself being talked to by Ryan, and that his goals would be reached in time. All of them. "Then I made the right decision. Don't make me regret putting trust in yor team and government." If everything for him would be fufilled and satisfied, then the lion would be surprised. He'd been looking for something for a while....

"Show me the other facilities. I am curious. And as soon as you find out what's up with that orb, find me. I don't care if you have to wake me, or barge in on whatever I'm doing. I need to figure out what the hell I was given."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:11 pm

"Of course, I won't make you regret it. And if the very unlikely chance that I do, then cut one of my pinkies off. That's what the Yakuza do when they fail at things, I would know cause I fought a couple here and there." Ryan Carlson said, clearly ignoring Jenny's shocked look.

"So where would you like to go first? We have the R and D where they test the latest technology, weapons or otherwise. We also have a magic school here too if you want to take a look at it, or perhaps you'd like to visit what we call the weapon master. It's owned by some chair polisher built like a tank, and he's got all sorts of weapons that are supernatural in nature. I go there to my sword repaired." the young man said as he folded his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next