by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:55 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Energy Unbound

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Energy Unbound - Page 6 Empty Re: Energy Unbound

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:22 pm

So much to do.... Jay couldn't decide. "Take me to somehere where I can most experience something amazing. Somewhere that I..." He takes a fe moments to try and find the right words to even say. "Somewhere that I can see it and say that I would have never known something like this to even be real. That's what I want to see first. Then, take me wherever you please afterwards." He bows to Jenny, being nice and trying to point out to Ryan her shock.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:18 pm

Mr Carlson noticed Jenny's shocked look and then said to Jay "She's not used to Japan, those vending machine things boggle her mind.

Jenny then huffed and said "I'm standing right here you know!"

The young man gave a smirk and said "Well as long as you're here, give me some sugar babe. as he leaned in for a quick kiss.

"You ever been into outer space? As in space just above Earth? We can go there, or I can take you to where a Dragon resides. Your choice." Ryan said leaning back with a grin on his face, those two things would be mind boggling to the average human though.

Last edited by 11503 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:58 pm

Jay shuddered. "I-I'd rather not....Space was a journey that was thrown onto me. It'll take a lot to force me back up there....A dragon sounds the better option. So long as I am not in too much danger. I'm not on good level with anything dragon-related...." Jay would think about the Draca that he fought.

"Come. Take me."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:52 pm

"Alright then, Jenny prepare a teleport circle." Mr Carlson said as he nodded to his girlfriend.

The cat girl nodded and took out a large piece of chalk "What you do Mr Jay is simple, just draw a chalk circle and sit inside it. Ryan will take care of the rest." Jenny said with a reassuring tone.

Ryan Carlson nodded and sat down where he stood "You need to give me your hands pal, don't worry. I'm personal friends with this guy, acts like a cranky old man. But's he a good person, he prefers to stay in his human form." the young man explained.

Once Jay sat down and followed his instructions, Jenny would say "We have high tech teleporters, but this is the only way you can get to this place. We call it Dragon's next, anyway prepare to be teleported. Don't worry you won't feel a thing. VITA PORTA AREIO!!"

Once the chant was complete a bright flash of light would engulf the vision of both Jay and Ryan, when their vision returned to normal their surroundings would look like this. With them in the smaller circle with the broken pillars.

Energy Unbound - Page 6 Dragons_nest.jpg

Ryan Carlson would note that the person he was talking about hadn't shown yet, and stood up. "He'll be here don't worry, this is his nest after all." he said while gazing at the mountains.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 am

"I've been shot into space...I think I can handle being teleported." Jay said with a large scoff. He shrugged off the danger that was eminent. He crosses his arms when Ryan sat. "Besides, how bad could it-"

"AHHH!!" He yelled out.

Jay couldn't fathom what was going on. He felt like he was going to fly away from the circle that had been drawn. And he would become lost forever in time and space. By the end of his yellings, he could feel his feet flat on...Ground. He looked around the area. Then, back to Ryan. "U-Um....I didn't know that there was so much sound involved with teleporting..." He lied, trying to cover his scream.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:57 pm

Mr Carlson could tell Jay had been shocked, true enough he had a panic attack back when he first did his. Still he didn't want to puncture Jay's ego, so he'd just play it cool.

"I know right? Don't worry, the effect is lessened the more you do it." Ryan Carlson was lying through his teeth, but he wasn't showing it. Part of being a leader of a team like his was learning how to act, be a dark shadow one second and a holy icon the next.

Just then they'd hear sounds of a pair of large wings, a smirk appeared on the young man's face. "Heh, brace yourself. The dragon returns." he muttered to Jay.

Sure enough a large golden dragon perched itself atop the highest point of the nest, but it didn't growl or anything like that. Instead it began to morph into a person right in front of their very eyes, that person then floated down to the middle of the nest. Just hovering above the ground.

Energy Unbound - Page 6 600px-Jinpachi_Mishima_-_CG_Art_Image_-_Tekken_Tag_Tournament_2.jpg

The power radiated off the guy, like it was just a passive aura. You could feel it, he regarded the two men with a glare.

"What is the meaning of this Carlson? You intrude on my abode, and bring a stranger to it!" he shouted in a booming voice.

Ryan Carlson was unfazed by this and raised his hands up, then giving a brief bow. "I mean no disrespect, Jay this is Kurosagi Murakumo. One of the oldest dragons in existence.

Kurosagi merely gave a grunt and waited for Jay's response, sizing up the kind of person he was. He knew Ryan Carlson wouldn't just bring any random yahoo to his lair, the person had to interest him.

Last edited by 11503 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:03 am

(Is that the guy from Tekken?)

He watches the dragon transform. He her only met the Draca, which were the in between, humanoid dragons. They where are brutal, hard, cold race that killed for land to spread their empire. So much destroy innocence and lost people. He could not save them all on his own and even if he had help, he still couldn't.

Jay downs to a knee instantly. He keeps eye contact to show that he would not give entire submission. "Kurosagi...One of the oldest dragons....Are you of the Draca? Do you side with their quest to expand and kill all who stand in the way? I would suppose not....You are better than that by far."

He stays on his one knee, still looking deep into Kurosagi's eyes. "I have not been told about you at all, but I can see that you aren't like that. You understand what is wrong and hat is right....."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:49 pm

(Yep, closest thing I could think of. Got that old and powerful look to him. XD)

Kurosagi kept a close eye on Jay, upon mention of the Draca he gave a snarl and took two steps forward.

"That is a very old name, a very hated one as well. My kind have warred and opposed them since the dawn of man and time, the fact that you oppose them as well and have lived. Is enough to earn my respect." he said with a nod of the head.

"Yeah, the gold dragons are bastions of good and law. Although they only directly intervene if it's absolutely necessary, for one of them there's about 50 thousand people. So you know, but I'd say the old timer here is the most powerful out the lot."

"Old man?! I may be that, but you can only trade blows against me. Not once have you defeated me in unarmed combat Carlson, and I intend to keep it that way." the gold dragon man said with a smirk. To which only Ryan Carlson could give a huff of acknowledgement.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:09 pm

Jay pretty much kept quiet while the other two spoke back and forth about some fights that they have had or something along those lines. Jay slowly rises back onto his feet while the did speak. "The Draca I assume then are not apart of you. You are in separate entities...You dont want much to do with them."

He looked around, surveying the area. "Now....Why live up here? Do you live in seclusion to hide your strength?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:58 pm

Kurosagi folded his arms and said "No, in fact the last Draca I fought was one of their leaders. It must have been over 100 years ago, I fought him on a volcano, and when he was defeated I kicked the body into the fiery depths of it. Too good for him in my mind. To answer your other question, I have chosen to remain in solitude. Aside from great issues and training others who I deem worthy."

Ryan Carlson nodded and said "Yeah the old man doesn't really go out all that much, namely cause he can fly. Remember Jay, we live in the age of cell phone cameras. Fuck ups aren't really tolerated, one time a guy recorded Light outrunning the train at 3AM. Load of red tape ensued, so yeah unless it's really important then the old bugger won't budge.

Upon saying that the young man got clipped on the side of the head, with Kurosagi saying "Remember what I said earlier whelp, I've kicked your ass to the curb once and I can do it with one arm behind my back. Same goes for the person you brought here too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next