by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Energy Unbound

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Energy Unbound - Page 3 Empty Re: Energy Unbound

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:47 pm

"I've escaped the Arachniom. Where the sun cannot breach the thornbush-covered sky. Their favrite delicacy is humans. I've fought against many races, saved some others. I'm sure Id fight my way out of that lab." Jay looked away from Ryan, his head looking out of the window. "But promise me....You'll get this thing out of me some how. I don't want it.....I want to fight with my natural strength."

Jay was bluffing. He was a bit scared of going to a lab for dissassemblement. He didn't want to die that way. Jay looks back to where the man was sitting. "Get me ut of these chains. I'm not a threat to you, so long as the orb lay dormant within."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:00 pm

"So you don't want that thing on you do you?" Ryan Carlson said as he stood up, folding his arms.

"Well your in luck, we have some of the best medical minds that the world has to offer. Although we haven't revealed it to the general public, cause it could probably scare them. Ever wanted demonic eyes that let you see into a person's very soul? Trivial. How about a rotten hand that can shoot fire and hypnotise people who look at it? I'll tell them you want that orb removed, but the chains stay on till then."

The leader of team starmage then moved to the door, opening it and turning his head.
"I assure you, once the night is over you'll have that orb out of you. Magic and science combined makes for great things I assure you, oh and by the way. You owe Lunar a new flower, see you in the morning. Just trust me on this." leaving after he said that.

A short while later a Doctor would appear before Jay "Mr Zokaro, with your permission we'd like to begin the removal of the orb in question from your body. Once it's over you will be back to your usual self in terms of your psychical well-being."

If Jay accepted then a crew of doctors and nurses would bring in several high tech machines, Mr Carlson wasn't lying when he said great things were made. Jay would be put under before they got to work. When he came to the chains would still be around him, with a large bandage where the orb was and said orb sitting on a nearby table. With deja vu Ryan Carlson would be sitting before him again, the katana he talked about by his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:45 am

When the doctor came in, Jay listened with patience. "Yes...I give you permission. But for only the removal of the orb. Don't go poking around on my ins--" That's all that was able to be said before he was put under. Ryan Carlson was right....This surgery was painless, and left very little scaring. When he came to, Jay let out a large groan. He was still in chains, it seemed. And he wanted to move.

"C-Come on, Ryan....The chains are starting to get annoying..." He sighs, turning his head to look at the orb. The orb that caused him to turn psychotic and.....And!

"What happened to the two I fought? Are they okay?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:40 pm

"Well protocol dictates that I keep you in those chains, least till we decide what to do with you but..." said the leader of team starmage.

He then quickly drew his katana and slashed the chains twice, quickly sheathing his blade. As soon as he did so the chains broke in half and fell down onto the floor. "Me and my team tend to bend the rules for the greater good, you get me?" Ryan Carlson said.

"As for my teammates Light and Lunar, they're fine. Although Lunar was annoyed that you ruined her flowers, as soon as they got back Light stormed to the nearest flower shop and broke in to get some for her. But they're fine all things considered, they were bred for battle after all." the young man said as he placed the tip of the scabbard on the floor and held the top of the handle with both hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:42 pm

Jay liked that. He bent the rules. "Oh? To be honest, you seem like the goody type...." The lion sat up in his bed and listened to the man talk, eying his sword a bit. "But, I got you." He wndered just who else was on this 'team' that he kept on talking about. "Good to hear they're fine. I didn't mean to fight back like that....At least, not entirely. When I see her, I'll be sure to say sorry."

"Where are they?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:47 pm

"Well the rest of my team is in....what you might call diagon alley. As in a secret location that acts as the gathering place for the supernatural, this hospital is in it." Mr Carlson said to Jay.

"I will just tell you now, all myths are true. Beethoven was an alien spy, vampires are real. So are zombies and werewolves, mages and robot girls. And a whole bunch of other stuff is out there too, but normal humans can't know. Cause for 1 vampire you'll have 100 humans, so we all need to hide. Even more so considering we live in the age of cell phones with cameras." Ryan Carlson explained.

"Well if you get dressed I can take you to where my team is currently situated at, trust me they will be better than our inquisitors." the young man said standing by the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:16 am

"This wouldn't be the first nor last time that I have been in a strange place. I've been to an entirely different planet, and another dimension, Mr. Carlson." Jay noted to him. "And I told you, I'm not normal."

Jay put his feet on the ground. His feet were bare, for some reason....And he didn't like being barefooted. He looked down at them for a moment before loking back up t Ryan, and walking to him to follow him to meet the other members of the man's team. "S, put it in simpler terms, could you? Where are we?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:36 am

"Well if you want it in normal terms, we're basically in Shibuya in Tokyo. It's sort of like the main base of ops for our government in Japan." Ryan Carlson said as he opened the door into the hallway, it looked for the most part like a normal hospital.

The young man then pointed at a room that said "Patient's clothing." and said to Jay "You're clothes from last night are there, they got them patched up as best they could. Get dressed and then I'll take you to them."

While Jay was in the room changing a young woman walked into the hallway and embraced Ryan Carlson
"Morning love." she said pecking his lips, dressed in her usual attire.

Energy Unbound - Page 3 Anime_girl_66523.jpg

"Same to you Jenny." Ryan Carlson muttered as he lightly bit her neck.

Once Jay left the room Ryan Carlson would stand upright and say "Uh Jay, this is Jenny. She's my fiancé️e."

Jenny would smile and wave "Hi!" she said with gusto.

Last edited by 11503 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:42 pm

"W-When the hell?" Jay looked down to see that he was in a hospital gown. "When did they even...?" He let his voice trail, before going into the room to put on his black pants, black shirt and fund his she's and socks. Both, obviously, were black. He sighs, getting ready to meet these people. If he already has seen 3 of them. He fears to see the others. But, the lion should have courage.

Steing out of the room, the female voice he heard was revealed to be Ryan Carlson's fiance. Jay nods to her. "Hello." From the start, he culd tell she was not normal. But, he couldn't reall tell how exactly...

"You remind me of something....A race I've met before. But, you're human...."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:47 pm

"How did you know so quickly?!" Jenny said as she put a hand to her mouth in shock.

"Might as well tell him, I'll do it Jenny." Ryan Carlson muttered to her.

"Alright this is a bit of a history lesson for you Jay, yes Jenny is not fully human. Rather she's part cat and part human, a neko if you will. They are quite often similar to the cat girls you see in Japanese cartoons and manga. They first emerged in the middle ages, when a large coven of witches attempted to gain the power of shapeshifting into cats. However something, we don't what exactly went wrong. But they botched the spell, so they were cursed with being half cat and half human. Although they can shapeshift into cats at least." the starmage team leader said.

"Yeah they're uncommon, about one in every 100 will be a neko. We don't suffer any stigma, not really any at least. And I can use my cat blood to somehow enhance my magic powers, although like a cat I can suffer from mood swings." Jenny said looking down at the ground after saying that.

"Yep, you're either in heat and try to tackle me to the floor. Or your moody and attempt to bust my balls, I still remember that time when you chucked a plate at Light's head." Ryan Carlson said with a hearty laugh.

"So Jay, I can take you to meet the rest of my team. How about we go visit the two people who kicked your ass yesterday?" the young man said with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next