by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Energy Unbound

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Energy Unbound - Page 8 Empty Re: Energy Unbound

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:39 pm

Jay felt like he was the odd one out. Mostly because he had no idea what the hell they were all talking about. Apparently, in someplace called Atlantis, Ryan had met a person who could tell the future. but....Who could tell what has not yet happened? The lion just couldnt understand how this was possible. Jay assumed even that.....Someone as smart as Nick or Anampo wouldnt understand what they were saying....

The only person that Jay could really see himself 'connecting' to would be Light. He looked over to him and gave him a look that showed he was confused by everything going on. Jay was looking to Light for some sort of help.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:29 pm

Light briefly glanced up and saw Jay looking at him, but before he could make a response Jenny was levitating several bowls full of ramen gently onto the table.

"Are Chon and the girls coming?" she asked Lunar.

The robot girl shook her head and said "I shall take their food to them, I will require a tray for I lack the capacity for magic." Lunar went to the counter to pick up and tray, with the bowls carefully landing onto it as she walked out the room.

"No but you can make blades pop out your arms and shoot bullets from your fingers, it's best if you try to expect anything Jay. One of the things about this world is that there are infinite possibilities, we once found a man who crawled out a black and white photo. We call those sort of things "Anomalies." hell Lunar counts as one, only one of her type if I'm right." Light said, as he prepared his chopsticks for eating lunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:58 pm

"If I have to keep thinking any more about it, I-I'd probably loose it....Im already feeling uneasy about the day Ive had so far. The past years....how have I NOT gone insane?" He looks around at everyone now to try and grasp onto something again.

"Havent really stopped to think about something like that until now. About what you said about believing in every fantasy and story. If anything is truly possible...." He left it at that, not sure where to really go with that. Jay took a few deep inhales and exhales to regain calmness. And there....Light said something that soothed the lion. 'Its best if you try to expect anything, Jay.....' Light was able to keep Jay from falling off of the edge.

"Right....I-I'll try."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:15 pm

"Good..." Light merely muttered, the former test subject had fought vampires, even demons. And each time he had came out blood soaked, yet victorious. His healing factor could allow him to regen from the most painful of injuries, no one would ever speak of when he was decapitated and shouted for his head to be placed back.

"Trust me Jay, it ain't all bad. Nine times out of ten the world's a good place, we have magic healers who aid injured people in the normal societies. Cybernetic body parts which allow people to be normal in life before their accidents." Ryan Carlson said after downing about half of his ramen.

"It's just, the world wouldn't be ready for all of that at once. But one day, everyone will live in peace. That's what drives me, when I pick up my magic book, when I heal those close to me." Jenny said, her cat ears moving from side to side.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:01 am

Jay made a face of worry. "I still don't feel like I....Fit." He could only simply put it as that. He didn't know what purpose he would serve in this group. They seem like they function fine without him anyway, so what did Ryan want him for? Maybe as another strong fighter like Light and Chon. But...The lion was nowhere near in their league, I would easily be killed by now in a fight.....If he went up against one of them.

Though, he couldn't give up a chance to go back to the Arachniom Kingdom. Maybe Jay could supply information more than anything. He would be able to give the group knowledge of several races; provided they didn't already know them. "What exactly is my 'job'? I'm probably the weakest of all of ya."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:28 pm

"You're wondering why you're here? Thought it was obvious Jay, when I looked up your profile. You've done things that normal people would balk at, and the knowledge that comes with it. Plus you got that powerful artefact." Ryan Carlson said with a smile.

Jenny nodded and said "Think of it like this, your like batman. You can adapt to different situations, without magic powers or anything like that. Ryan's pretty much a normal human as well, but he's the leader of this team."

Light said nothing, merely folding his arms and giving a nod. Jenny would then say "And Chon as well, he's blind all right. But he's got enhanced senses and can use chi energy, like you see in the kung fu movies. Still human though."

"And you've survived run-ins with that Arachniom, we don't get many people who live against them. Think it's time we took the fight to those fuckers, world would be better." Ryan said muttering the last part.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:08 am

Jay listened and nodded. He found Jenny's words assuring. It seemed that multiple times so far, Jay was doubting so much....But everyone so far had said something to reassure him. "But, I aint gonna use that orb again."

When Ryan spoke about fighting the Arachniom, Jay shot up from his sitting position. "That wont be wise.....The Arachniom will eat you alive. I only survived because i ran, and their queen wanted to chase me personally. You cant fight an entire race that will die to serve their queen." He was trying hard to get Ryan to reconsider. "It would put everyone here at the risk of death, no matter how strong you guys are.....They have numbers"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:13 pm

"Meh, I've died more than once. Besides we've encountered enemies like the one you say, it would just be a matter of going in. One shotting the boss, and getting out before anyone knows. Wouldn't be the first time we assassinated someone like that." Mr Carlson said, he wasn't worried.

"Although we're not just gonna go off on our own, we'd need a mission from the government to do something like that. We might be a black op group basically, but even we need orders. Even though Ryan's MO is 'We're going to wing it!' Jenny said rolling her eyes, collecting Ryan's bowl and her own to stick in the sink.

"When I send you people into something I'm not being stupid about it, we're considered deniable. So I got to make sure we're still around, I don't mess in politics." the team leader said.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:42 pm

Assasination. Thatwas their plan? Jay didn't want to shoot down that dream. There was only one way to get into that hell. Besides, Jay was still afraid to go back there, no matter how much he wanted to. He was still afraid. He learns also about a power still higher than this group that must assign them a mission somewhere, and that they rarely go off by themselves.

"That...That last statement. What do you mean by that? If you are our leader, the shouldn't you be well in politics?" He may have been taking that seriously. A bit too much so.....

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:39 pm

"Politics? Well....My mom was...." Mr Carlson muttered, looking downwards in silence.

Jenny then spoke up with "Yeah, it's a bit of a long story but..."

The leader of the team cut off his neko girl by saying "This was in the 90's, before I was born. And Jenny. Anyway, there was a war going on. Mad witches and scientists had banded together in the corrupt countries, intent on obtaining total dominance over the human race. In response our government was intent on stamping it out, the enemy contributed to the IRA, Osama. You name it they helped cause it."

Ryan Carlson then went on with "So anyway, my Father was a general in the army. Our government not the British one, and my Mother was waiting in line to be the representative of the United Kingdom. Only disaster struck, my Father died in battle. The war ending soon after, he was a hero from what I'm told. My Mother, she fled. Went into hiding, to raise me as a normal single parent. As best she could."

He then stood up and said "That does technically mean I'm royalty, but I don't want it. Least....not right now, no I'm better off here. With the people who get the shit done, maybe when I'm older I'll take the position. Anyway like I said we're deniable, we are on record. So I could probably claim the position when I want to, but if we get killed. All records of us are denied, we don't get that a say in that. Just how it goes, but no dies on my watch."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next