Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 22 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 22 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:37 am

"That's good," said Arasinya with a smile in knowing that the kids are alright. She then examined the blades to see that they were actually sharp and yet were used with mastery. "Amazing! Perhaps I can join someday."

Genevieve looked to Xerxan who was tired after playing so long into the night. "You did well, Xerxan, good job."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:33 am

The high priestess says " it normally takes 9-10 years of practice to be even considered because one swing that is angled wrong or bob that is done too shallow causes bloody injuries." Maya says " it took me 12 years to get the dance down to where if I made a mistake it wasn't too painful for me or my dance partner like my partner here" as she smiles and gives a sisterly hug to the high priestess. Maya and the high priestess say almost at the same time to Arasinya" please don't attempt to practice dance alone travel to our home to take lessons." The high priestess adds " he probably is feeling worn out being the special spell song that blankets the music spot allows the band to combine their energy to prolong their music, but at the end divides the remaining energy between each member of the band playing which normally leaves just enough for the band to return home." Xerxan nods saying " I guess that is the reason I am feeling so worn out along with the other guys I was playing music with and a strong desire to go to sleep."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:02 am

Arasinya nods as she says, "Alright, once I get the chance, I might go to your home to learn this dance. I'm willing to try it after all and maybe by chance I can learn it in less than ten years."

Genevieve helps Xerxan up as she says, "You did good, dear boy." She then asked Maya, "Should we pick up the children or are they still asleep?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:13 am

The high priestess and Maya giggle a little and say " trust me with the current trainer she chased off at least 35 potential dancers because her strict training crushed their spirits for the dance." Maya adds " I am glad I finished my own training before she became the lead trainer for the dance instruction which in the dance school even our high priestess can't speak against her rules no matter how cruel she is." The a minor screech is heard as a hawks drops a letter which the priestess opens it then passes it to Genevieve saying " show this to the inn keeper and she will pass you a key to your room which sadly only has one bed remaining being the other two were taken by the young couple who probably are fast sleep already, but she set up a comfortable mat for sleeping on." Xerxan says before either can argue " I will take the mat both of you can share the bed being it wont feel so weird being family." Maya says " I will take them to the inn" as she waits to walk them to the inn where they can get a good night sleep before returning to their home.

Last edited by 10727 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:12 pm

"Well, I am tough as well!" Arasinya declared without fear. "I would love a good challenge especially harsh ones!"

Genevieve accepts the letter and says, "Thank you, I'm sure we'll figure something out." But when Xerxan made his proposal, she would ask, "Are you sure, Xerxan?"

Arasinya would wait for further instructions.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:41 am

The high priestess says " I know you are tough, but she may just use the fact you are not a drow to turn you away which sadly she can use that as her excuse not to teach you with little you can do against the ruling." Xerxan nods and says " I am sure it will be nearly as good as a bed unless you want to wake up Kentis and Gwen to set up a sleeping arrangements I am fine with the mat." The high priestess says " I have to check out our druidic friends information before I rest up to enjoy the next day with everyone."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:49 am

Arasinya felt discouraged and said, "Can't I be an exception? I know I'm a different kind of elf, but I want to show her what I can do."

Genevieve smiled an nodded in understanding. "Alright, if you insist."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:26 am

The high priestess says " the only way around her ruling is to go to another village to find a teacher or pray another teacher in this village steps up to share the responsibility." The high priestess heads toward the village now to finish her last task before heading to her home to cuddle with her man before the morning comes around. Maya says she could be the best teacher, but she has too many duties as the high priestess for the village that she wont have much time to teach anyone only occasionally sit in to watch the lessons even though the current instructor hates it when she does it."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:59 am

"I'll find a way," says Arasinya. When Maya comes in, she would say, "I'll find a way, Maya. I usually have a good plan that can fit everybody. Just wait and see."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:58 am

Maya says " I am sure you would keep that promise, but not everyone that tries out realizes how painful the training is till they get a few cuts then quit crying because they didn't want to get hurt by the swords." She adds I think you three should get to the inn before the inn keeper locks up the door if you are inside or not she wont unlock the doors except for emergencies from health problems."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next