Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 30 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 30 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:38 am

Arasinya would put a hand over Xerxan's shoulder as she smiled and said, "Well, I guess you are now given an opportunity. I'm proud of you for stepping out of your comfort zone to meet new people." She then stops and thinks for a moment. Xerxan's right that the afternoon meal was coming momentarily. "Alright, we better head back now."

"AAACK!!!" Morwen cried out as she got drop kicked and it made her crash into her other sisters. Feeling the Matron mother climb onto her back, Morwen would grit her teeth and say, "Not this time, Mother!" She would try to buck her mother off in hopes of tackling her to the ground. If this worked, she would start punching her in the face.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:12 am

He says as they walk back " I guess it is because something in the air has a calming effect, but I don't really know the source of it." He notices as they get in view of the inn the children grouped up watching for them to return apparently they finished their meal fast as he says watch this" he makes a gesture as the a globe of darkness lands right on the children causing a surprised squeal then after they recover they poke at it quite curious not noticing their approach.

Mdienia planning to get a little payback will try and wrap her legs around Morwen to squeeze her while Kinelilae will squeeze out from her spot to catch her mother in a rare time and gives her a very nasty wedgie causing her to gasp and turn on her to quickly with a backhand to knock her down where she sees the cheep cheep birds circling her head as the Matron mother sits down on her stunned daughter.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:29 am

Arasinya would try to follow with Xerxan as she felt the air against her face. "You may think it's magic, Xerxan...I call it "love". She then watches him make a globe of darkness for the kids to poke at. "Uhh, what exactly will that thing do?"

When Morwen felt Mdienia's legs squeezing around her, Morwen was feeling a little wheezy around the waist. But she attempted to reverse it, by grabbing at the legs and turning her sister over for a Boston crab.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:36 am

He says" just block all light so no one can see if they step inside it so pretty harmless object for their curious minds to explore till they get bored" as he notices them turn to see them and rush over to pull them over to show them the globe of darkness they found not knowing it was made by Xerxan.

Mdienia would try to keep Morwen locked in as she says " I got you sis better tap out now before I really hurt you" as the Matron mother shifts to sit on her face as Kinelilae tries to squirm free, but taps out which the mother gets up letting her move over to watch and secretly cheer for someone.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:22 am

"Well, let's hope it works because right now I think they want to know HOW it works."

Morwen smirked as she shook her head and said, "No, YOU tap out before I really hurt you." She would try to lift Mdienia up before slamming her back to the ground. Hopefully, this can help turn her much easier on her stomach for a Boston crab. She has to at least beat one sister or even her mother to prove herself worthy.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:36 am

The children excitedly lead them to the globe of darkness as the others adults nearby smile as Xerxan wills it to suddenly poof right in front of the children leaving them to circle around trying to see where it went. Xerxan says " I guess who ever made that darkness ball had their spell expire as he focuses and forms an orb of Faerie fire with its colors shifting and tosses it to the excited kids who resume their tossing game.

The matron mother will sneak up to Morwen and Mdienia right when she says " you may wish you taped out" as she is turned onto her stomach for the bostin crab taping her hand to signal Morwen got her. The Matron mother will wait for the moment Morwen releases Mdienia's legs to try and wrap her arms around Morwen in a strong bearhug then lean backwards so she can try to wrap her legs around her in a brutal duo submission holds.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:09 am

Arasinya giggles as Xerxan made the ball disappear and made the kids wonder where it was. She then saw him make a Faerie fire orb and toss it to the kids before saying to him, "I think you're getting better at this."

Morwen heard Mdienia tap out in her Boston crab before releasing her legs. "And why would I? I'll be taking care of Mother next without you!" But as she said this, she felt her Mother already wrapping her arms for a bear hug. She would try to use her elbows to hit against her before she leans back in a more brutal submission hold. If this worked, Morwen can focus on her next move. If not, she'll be in trouble.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:11 am

He says " I just seen what the children did and tried to do something different and that is what I got even though I spent all my innate magic for the day." He notices one child accidently throw the orb and it nails one of the children's elder sister on the back of the head causing the children to scatter fast leaving the younger sister picking up the orb gulping as the older sibling turns to face her. She makes a guesture as the scattered children squeal and run laughing as if invisible hands are chasing them down while tickling them as she walks off proud of the punishment she dealt to the kids.

The matron mother grunts as your elbows just slow her down a little then she will try to keep following through with her bearhug body scissor combo to squeeze Morwen into submission.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:54 am

Arasinya would respond, "Well, it seems to be working." She turned back to see the kids and call out, "Careful there, kids! Not too rough!" She giggled as they kept walking to the Inn.

Morwen grunted as she was getting squeezed more. "I'm not going down that easily this time, Mother!" She kept trying to elbow her Mother and wriggle about to try and make her let go so she can stand again.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:10 am

As they move past the door Xerxan notices Kentis and Gwen slip in as they all smell the wonderful stew being cooked and phantom servants pushing carts to the rooms so the Matron take care of the inn alone. When she is sure only Arasinya can see her she makes a gesture asking if she told Xerxan yet while preventing children from swiping the peppermint candy she offers to paying guests.

She says " struggle all you want it isn't hard to keep you locked in like this till you run out of strength to resist and give up" as Mdiena says " I told her she should of gave up first Mother has her."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next