Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 31 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 31 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:49 pm

As Arasinya walked in, following the scent of the stew, she found the Matron asking her about Xerxan. She only shook her head, knowing it wasn't time yet.

Morwen just scoffed as she heard Mdienia and said, "And miss out on a bigger challenge?! Besides, why would I?" Saying this, she would thrash about and attempt to punch her Mother's legs and arms hard to make her let go. If this worked, she would get away and stand up in her stance.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:16 am

One of the phantom servants wheels the cart with their share of the stew toward their room taping the door to open it and leave the cart inside then poofs out of sight returning to the cooking area for their next pick up.

The Matron mother will try to shift her arms to try and wrap Morwen up in a choke hold to knock her out.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:28 am

Arasinya looks inside and licked her lips when she smelled that it is delicious. "Okay, let's get us a couple of bowls and spoons and let's dig in!"

As Morwen felt her Mother's arms trying to shift to her neck, Morwen attempted to grab those arms before it happened so she can rise up and hit her body hard against hers on the ground. "I won't let you best me yet, Mother! Not yet!" If she can do this, she would get out. If not, Morwen would be struggling some more.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:29 am

Xerxan says " shouldn't we wait for everyone else to get here because I bet that container will keep it warm for a while." as he points out the warming runes placed on the pot. He then notices Kentis and Gwen enter the room after smelling the wonderful stew when they also returned to the inn also.

SHe would grunt as you smacked your back into her chest managing after managing to capture one of the matron mothers arms while her other arms resumes her attempt to lock in the choke hold even one arm will be better than no arms.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:37 am

"Oh yes!" said Arasinya looking at the warming runes of the pot. "Kentis, Gwen! Good day!"

"Good day to you, Arasinya!" said Gwen.

"You too, Xerxan" said Kentis.

Grabbing one arm, Morwen would try to slip her way out of the hold now that the Mother only had one arm. If she can manage to do this, she would try to get up quickly so she can kick her Mother away for added damage. "I want to make you proud, Mother. You and my sisters! I must defeat you to prove my worth as a daughter to this family!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:18 am

Xerxan says " I had a interesting morning walk with Arasinya" as he remembers how different children raised here were compared to how he was raised where he was born.

The matron mother not really using all her strength till now decides to try and pull her arm free with her surprising strength to resume her attempts to lock the choke in as her legs once again tighten around your waist flexing to prove that she is still is way stronger than she looks even without her demonic strength.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:40 pm

Then Genevieve would walk in, saying, "Hello, everyone. We had a pretty good time here as well while you two were out. I just got called to help at the soup kitchen and the Inn Matron and I both swapped recipes to see how we can do each other's food. And with another several days or so coming up, we can-oh..." She got too excited and accidentally spilled the beans. "Umm, you don't mind if our stay is longer do you?"

"RRGH! Not quitting yet!" Morwen shouted as she tried to go against her mother's chocking in spite of her already coughing a bit. Feeling the legs wrap around her tightly, she would even try to grab one foot and twist and bend those toes for added pressure. Morwen hoped that this could be enough before her Mother passes her out.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:15 am

Xerxan looks completely confused that there is talk about staying longer, but he didn't know anything about it as he notices Kentis and Gwen smile because they found something to do also in the village. He will serve out the warm stew to everyone then sit down to eat his share as he watches the kids outside playing different games with the orb he gave them.

The matron mother says " you did wonderful dear, but I have too much experience for you to defeat on your own" as she keeps her locked in her holds till she feels the tell tale signs of Morwen passing out.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:08 am

Arasinya, Genevieve, and the kids got their share of stew before they sat down to eat. Arasinya then asked, "So, kids, have you done anything while we were gone?"

Kentis nodded and said, "Oh, yeah! We did feathering!"

"You mean "fletching"," Gwen corrected.

Morwen felt her Mother's hold getting tighter and she was slowly passing out. As she stopped hat he was doing, her eyes would start to fill with tears, not just in pain in the hold but also losing again. "No! Mother, please! I must make you happy! I must make my family proud! Please..." As she was slowly closing her eyes, tears continued to leak and trickle down her cheeks as she can feel it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:05 pm

Xerxan asks as soon as he sees them finished talking" I though we had to bring Kentis and Gwen home being at least one of them didn't tell the full truth of where they were going to their family?" He doesn't realize that he set Arasinya up with the perfect time to tell him about why the others will be able to stay longer in the city instead of returning home right away.

If it was anyone else Morwen's words may of took pity on her except she wasn't swayed by pity and held on her dual holds to make Morwen go to sleep as she leans in and kisses her good night. When Morwen finally passes out she will release her then walk to her spot and sit down expecting her to recover pretty quickly even though she was choked out.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next