by Daaharu Today at 5:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:00 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 3:00 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 17 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 17 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:48 am

Arasinya was glad that the two did a good job giving out some sweet treats and that they saved a piece for her and Xerxan. She then said to Xerxan, "Well, at least you have a talent that you can use more often. Music is a very universal language that can bring people and drows together in harmony." She then heard the priestess's offer about the late night ritual dance and said, "Sure, as long as Mother won't mind."

Morwen was about to ask what her Mother meant, but then she got stomped on her toes before being chopped at the chest. "AAHHH! OOWWW!!" Morwen cried out as she fell back and held her toes with one hand while the other was on her chest. "I know what you're trying to say, Mother, but my toes are very sensitive from the other parts of my body."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:43 am

One of the band members approaches and asks Xerxan " can you come over and play a few more songs" motioning to several couples including Kentis and Gwen waiting for him to play some more. Xerxan finished his piece of cake then followed the band member over to their spot then they begin to play Xerxan following his instincts and matching their songs as the teens have fun dancing even one teen pair swaping partners with Gwen and Kentis for a song then fluidly swapping back. The high priestess walks over with Arasinya to her mother saying " the midnight dance is something we save for only chosen guests and priestess because we dance only bathed the moonlight with the band siting behind a barrier to ensure they don't get distracted by our dancing."

The Matron mother says " you have to focus your mind to disconnect yourself from the sensitivity otherwise you will always be crippled by it" as she walks off to take her seat again.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:12 am

Both Genevieve and Arasinya watched as the couples were dancing long into the night. They seemed to be enjoying themselves, Kentis and Gwen especially. Genevieve then asked the priestess, "Are we part of the chosen guests or do we just stand by?"

Morwen sits up while rubbing her toes and replied, "I know what you mean, Mother, but I need this special training. I've used it before when I got hit on other places of my body, so I have to try it with Dilinae. Please, Mother, give me a chance."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:08 am

The high priestess says Arasinya was chosen to join the moonlight dance, but you can come with to join in, but the requirement is you dance bathed in only the moonlight like everyone else." She adds "I asked my own mate before I came over to talk with you because these were matters between women and the perk of him enjoy playing music with Xerxan was an added perk to my request of him."

While the younger sister was on her patrol she spotted an odd wolf sniffing around not realizing he found the cave they wiere using as a base of operations. She followed smirking when he transformed then attacked which was very short. He barely managed to entangle her in vines and branches after she brutally beat him down. He barely managed to transform to a bird and fly away hoping to track the wardens of this area about what he saw.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:48 am

Genevieve would listen to what the dance required and asked, "What do you mean by only bathed in the moonlight?"

Meanwhile, Morwen would say, "Mother, all this is is trying to be more resistant to the pain. If I can master that, I can worry less on it. Please, Mother, I know hat I'm doing."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:33 am

The High priestess says " it means exactly as it sounds, but don't worry the men will behind a barrier preventing them from seeing our dance with a guard posted incase one decides to take a peek." She adds occasionally afterwards the ladies said we had an extra dancer, but because we all were lost in our dance ritual no one really noticed her except the one passing out drinks of water so we wouldn't pass out from thirst." One of the teens shout an injured bird is coming in for a landing" as several priestess chant words channeling their magic just in time to form cushion of air as the young druid changes back to land looking terrified till the wardens he sought approach. They say" relax no one here will harm you" as before he can react the priestess touch and channel healing magic to easy his pain and mend his wounds to help him recover.

The Matron mother says when your sister returns set up the demonic fortification device and you then know what to do with it." The younger sister returns to the cave right as their mother talks about the device. The sisters set up what looks like a spiderweb making sure it is completely stable giggling a little being they know what it is for while Morwen may guess, but not completely realize she will get her wish.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:53 am

As the priestess was healing the bird, Arasinya would ask, "Pardon me, but is my attire alright for the dance. I am unsure if I should wear something more fancy."

As Morwen was listening to her Mother speak about the device that can help them, Mdinea came back from her watch. "Oh, sister! How was it?" Then the two sisters set up the device which appears to be a spiderweb. She will carefully examine the material and ask, "What do we do with this?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:50 am

The high priestess whispers to her " the dancers will be dancing with only moonlight touching their skin without clothing." She adds don't worry there are a few new priestess joining the dance and they are nervous also."

The sisters say put your back to the web and you will see how it will help you overcome your weaknesses it sure helped us." When Morwen puts her back to the webbing the sisters will suddenly push her hard into the web so she is stuck there and they say " if we told you how it was going to work you would of ran scared because now that you are stuck you are going to be to attacked by us till you can resist a lot of pain."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:05 pm

Genevieve was quite concerned when she heard that the dancers must be naked to do the dance. "Without clothing? But I don't want my daughter to be seen naked and taken advantage of."

Morwen was still curious over the spiderweb, but if it helped out the sisters in their weaknesses, maybe it can help her too. She would put her back against the web and suddenly both Mdinea and Dilinae pushed her hard against it, getting her stuck. "NNGH! AAGH! HEY! I CAN'T MOVE! GET ME OUT!!" She then felt scared that she would now be attacked by both of her sisters until she can resist the pain. However, since this is what she asked for, Morwen had no other choice but to go through it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:14 am

The high priestess says " don't worry the older priestess know that it is forbidden to make a pass on a guest and they are instructing the young first timers also so they know the rule." She passes a folded white silk gown to Arasinya saying " if you want to join the dance just find a spot and slip this gown on and you can wear it to the dancing area." One other priestess approaches saying " the three other girls are so nervous they aren't pretty enough even though I tell them time and time again that it is their dancing is what counts our lady will accept their appearance." The priestess turns to Arasinya saying " I am Maya the one that will be teaching the dance you will doing to add to our ritual." Maya adds " I hope you join us tonight you look like you will pick up our dance really easily and maybe lead the other girls who are so nervous about looking good they may not remember the steps."

The sisters start alternating slugging Morwen into the stomach to stomping her feet being completely ruthless in placement of each of their hits knowing they will have to not lose themselves in the chaos of their task. The Matron mother watches making sure they aren't being too rough nor are they holding back their hits knowing this is for her own good.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next