Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 16 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 16 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:27 am

Genevieve herself was surprised to see what had happened after the children were finished with their song. She would smile as she says, "Yes, yes, I can see that your hair has changed. Is this from your Lady?"

Morwen would ponder this out loud, "Well, at least if you ask for mercy, you may have that chance. But still, I can see that the family is far from being right again."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:04 am

The children say " yes she must of really loved our song and dance" as a small voice from the hiding siblings ask did I did a good job too" as the smaller children duck back behind their elder sibling as they realize they now drew their attention. The priestess says " you all did wonderfully and I am sure our lady was even happier when you included your younger siblings in the fun."
The sisters both say with confidence" we know our brother doesn't plan to show any mercy to us nor our mother except mother still wishes to tame him to resume her original plan."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:49 am

Arasinya got her ocarina out and was tapping her finger against it in wonder when she and Xerxan will play. It needs to be honorable to the priestess and the Lady herself.

"Well, we all have our paths we wish to take in life," said Morwen. "And all we can do is hope for everyone to be happy with whatever they set their minds to."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:22 am

The nearby priestess says " you both can make your offering later on tonight, but go ahead and play music that is what the festival is about praising our lady and enjoying good food music and friends company." The children look at a pair of what looks like hunting cats approaching the festival then change into a pair of druid wardens which some children squeal and run happily over to them welcoming them to the festival saying " welcome we were hoping you could make it before we had to go to bed." The druids intercept the running children saying " yes our animal friends are keeping watch so we can come here" as the other priestess welcome them offering them a few spots to set their own spot up to enjoy the festival.

The sisters say" promise us if you encounter our brother and we are with you run we don't expect to survive our next encounter with him because we seen how strong he is compared to us."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:39 am

Arasinya nodded as she said, "Okay, thanks so much, priestess." She then turned to Xerxan and said, "Come on, Xerxan, let's start playing some music."

Morwen could figure how strong the brother would be, but given he's with Arasinya is a different story. "I'll keep that in mind. Say, can you two join me in a special practice?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:58 pm

Xerxan nods stands up walking near the musicians with an ocarina in hand which draws the curiousity of the children which he gets a little too eager and starts playing a song he has been working on as the children gather. The Musicians listen for a few using their own talents in music begin playing to supplement his song which causes the children to gather and start dancing.

The eldest says "the special training can't be sexual in nature or mother will let us have it for helping you do it." The younger one says I don't want any more memories after the last apprentice we brother that rule with." The matron mother just smirks cracking her knuckles as she has been listening to their conversation showing she is ready to make good on the punishment the sisters remember all too well.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:35 am

Arasinya was surprised to see Xerxan start playing his sock that she taught him and other began to follow. In turn, Arasinya played along as well and smiled as he watches the children dance.

"I know," said Morwen. "This one isn't sexual in any manner whatsoever. It's something more physical and I need you two to assist me. It's regarding...well, what I call, one of my main weaknesses..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:36 am

He continues the song as the adult drow start joining in the dance as sun begins to go down as the children try to hide their yawns that they were getting sleepy even though the adults caught on allowing them to enjoy the last song of the day for them. One priestess gives Xerxan and Arasinya a signal to bring the song to the end as the parents start collecting the children who start to fall asleep to bring them home. When the song ends the 4 children who were learning from the druids to say good night which both druids give them a good night hug before motioning for them to go back to their parents to go to bed. The high priestess walks up to Arasinya saying " you did a wonderful job teaching Xerxan how to play the ocarina which I am sure your family is very proud of you."

The youngest sister says I will go out on patrol Matron mother" as the Matron mother nods giving her permission. The elder sister gets into stance ready to assist Morwen in the training excersise.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:15 am

Both Xerxan and Arasinya ended their song as the night was coming in. The high priestess would come in and compliment her for her work on the ocarina. "Thank you, priestess. Xerxan did a very wonderful job and I'm glad my mother took good care of the children." She would see Genevieve helping the kids back to their parents and Gwen and Kentis looking tired from helping out.

Morwen nods in accepting her sister's going on patrol before facing her older sister. "I've been attacked by my toes lately and I need help resisting the urge to submit. Can you help me with that, Dilinae?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:14 am

Xerxan says " I don't know what came over me that I ran up and began playing " as looks completely completely confused. The high priestess says " I be my lady was the one who gave you that nudge to start playing because she didn't want your fear to hold you back." The baker was proud that all the bakery his team helped him make and how everyone got a piece of the cake that Kentis and Gwen helped him decorate saving a piece for Xerxan and Arasinya because they were performing when it was cut. When the children were all put to bed for the evening the priestess all gathered as the high priestess asks " Arasinya did you still want to join our late night ritual dance I hope Xerxan will stay with the band behind the barrier to help play with the band?"

Before Dilinae could answer the Matron mother steps forward saying that is a simple problem you just need to focus on something other than the pain in your toes" as she would step on Morwen's toes then chop her hard across her chest. She will then say " do you see what I mean about focusing on something else can ease the pain from toe submission."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next