Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 27 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 27 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:27 pm

As they started walking outside, the two would take in the fresh air and sunshine of a new day. Arasinya would ask, "So, Xerxan, how is your time here in our home?"

Morwen nodded and said, "Yeah, that's true. Hmph, good luck to her for trying to find us. I mean she may convince Xerxan, but I doubt she can convince us."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:05 am

While they walk they see a lot of children playing various games as Xerxan says " it is a lot better then where I grew up except your mother was asking me an odd question I didn't understand" as he whispers her the question he was asked last night. While they were walking a couple girls part of a game of tag decide to use Arasinya and Xerxan as a shield to keep the boy trying to tag one of them away.

The Matron mother says "go out and gather up some fruit for our meal I will cook some oatmeal from our stores" as she gets out packages from her own bags. The sisters get up ready to head out waiting Morwen knowing the three of them together will stand a better chance if they see their brother.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:59 am

"Oh, don't mind her," says Arasinya when hearing about her mother. "She just thinks differently." Apparently, she knew what her mother was thinking, but she didn't want to talk about it. Soon, she saw the kids coming their way in their game of tag. "Uh-oh, brace yourself!"

"Yes, mother," said Morwen as she stood up with her sisters. She would go to them so they can be together when they step outside.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:37 am

He nods seeing she didn't seem to want to talk out that question either as he sees the kids coming being more relaxed than she seen him before. The kids giggle as the one that was it occasionally slaps their legs missing their intended target for the tag as they keep ducking around them as Arasinya's presence doesn't seem to bother them at all.

The girls say to Morwen" We are so worried about our mother being so worried because our bother may show up at anytime to pay us back for the pain we caused him growing up."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:56 am

Arasinya giggled as she said, "Woah, slow down there. No one needs to get hurt here." She would try to pull Xerxan away so that the kids can continue their game while they continue their walk.

Morwen scoffs as she replies, "I don't worry about your brother. We destroy him first before his little "conscience." Then ALL will be well with us."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:26 am

The kids say sorry really cutely as they continue their game the ones using them as a shield will try and keep moving with them as they don't want to lose their shield really easy.

The elder sister says " I don't know if we can him ourselves we watched him for long hours when we were training ourselves in the abyss he passed us by and our only hope was our mother's demonic essence strength to be our trump card.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:44 am

"Hurry along, Xerxan," said Arasinya eagerly as they can see that the children didn't want to get tagged. "I think we're in hostile territory as long as we are here."

"I see," said Morwen. "Well, I don't suppose you'll be thanking me for saving you from that abyss. After all, Kinelilae and Mdienia, You needed me anyway."

Last edited by 971 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:22 am

Xerxan nods and suddenly moves to the side as the two girls squeal as the one they were hiding from tags them both then takes off knowing they both are now hot on her trail as he says " well that solves that problem."

They say " even if our aunts and grandmother doesn't consider you part of the family only mother's choice to take you in as a daughter our aunt can go suck off an orc " as they look around fully expecting their aunt to pop out to punish them for that wise crack.

Last edited by 10727 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:46 pm

"Yup," Arasinya says with a nod as they continued their walk. They were now further off from the kids and walking across the fields. Arasinya though still had her mother's question in her mind and it was hard to shake it off. But she would take a deep breath and ask, "Xerxan...how do you feel about me?"

Morwen would hug both Kinelilae and Mdienia as they considered her family. "I'm glad to hear that, sisters. I can at least make my aunt suck one off herself."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:27 pm

One of the older men watching the children play their game of tag while they try to keep using Xerxan and Arasinya as shields till he shouts "how about an adventure tale" as the children all turn and swarm in front of him siting down for the story. When they were clear of the children and the storyteller begins his story effectively distracting the children from involving them in their game of tag. When she asks him that question she can clearly see how confused the question is making him because he never learned about feelings like that growing up only pain and hatred toward the source of all his torment.

After the hug they notice some berry bushes including a poison ivy bush they sisters unknowning were now walking toward it unless Morwen could stop them in time.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next