by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 28 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:34 pm

Arasinya could see that Xerxan had never had any other feelings as a result of his past. "Umm...forget I said anything, alright? I don't know what got into me."

Morwen would see the poison berry bush as the both sisters were already on route to it. "Sisters, no!" she cried out as she put her hand up to reveal the poison that the berries had in them. "These are poison berries. Very dangerous and can affect one's blood and health in within the hour without immediate medical attention."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:24 pm

He says " I am sorry I guess my life before now didn't allow me to learn too much outside pain of blood shed of the arena which will always hold me back."

The sisters stop immediately trusting Morwen's word about the poison berries then pointing each to different bushes to see if she knew if they were poisonous too.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:05 am

Arasinya would hug Xerxan as she would say, "Well, just to let you know, you have me and our friends to help you. Whatever you're feeling, we're always here."

Morwen would use her power to reveal whether the berries had poison in them or not. She would then say, "Kinelilae, you take that bush over there. Mdienia, you take the one on the right. I'll handle this one."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:48 am

He hugs her back saying I know it is something I treasure" as they hear some children who where distracted by the chance to hear a story say " ewww they are going to kiss."

The sisters each work at picking the berries from the bush snacking of some as they fill their bags to bring back to their base of operations.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:27 pm

Arasinya would overhear the children thinking they're going to kiss and she felt annoyed. She would use her power to speak in their minds and say, "He's my brother." She would then wink to Xerxan saying that they kept it safe.

Morwen snacked on a few raspberries as she would say, "Mmm! These are still fresh! Right time to pick them off I would say."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:18 am

The children scatter and squeal when they hear you say that in their heads running off to find a parent of elder sibling to ask them how Arasinya spoke in their heads to them. Xerxan says " I think you may of over did it with your trick and scared them too much because I don't think anyone did what you did to them before" as he adds" was their words common among children their age.

They each say " the berries are very sweet and tasty we are going to have a wonderful breakfast and be prepared for anything."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:26 am

"Oh, don't worry about that," said Arasinya with a smirk. "I know a few of those kids and their folks. The parents will understand and just keep the secret safe, saying to the kids that it's just their minds playing tricks on them. I know what I'm doing, Xerxan."

As soon as the baskets were filled, Morwen, Kinelilae, and Mdienia would head back to the cave right away.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:44 am

He nods knowing children would be the last on the list of possible targets to really hurt mainly because their fun is mostly innocent with a little mischief. Her plan works except one elder sister explains it simply and it perks the childs interest even more as she gathers her friends as they sneak around trying to surprise Arasinya and Xerxan. If they catch them by surprise the little girl asks " what kind of drow are you because you don't like any drow that I seen" as they gather near them in a way they won't be scared off too easily?

When they return they can smell the Oatmeal being finished just waiting to be toped with the fresh berries that were picked to sweeten it up. The Matron mother seeing the fresh fruit spoons an equal share into each bowl as she says " spar a little after diner, but just do light workouts to stay limber and ready."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:58 pm

Arasinya continued walking through the fields until she can sense several others coming from behind them. She would see the little girl and she lightly giggled as she responds, "What? A drow? I'm just a regular elf in our hometown. Sometimes, I like to fool around with other people just for fun. If I did anything to frighten you, a thousand apologies."

Morwen would smell the delicious oatmeal from a distance and she quickens her pace from her sisters. "Come on, sisters! Food is ready!" She would then see the Matron Mother to hear of her plan for them. "Alright, Mother, thank you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:17 pm

The girl says " it started me more than anything, but my big sister explained what it was and I think it is so cool" as the other kids around them start nodding how cool Arasinya's spell was she used on them. The children say "we know magic too" as they all focus hard and form orbs of faerie fire in their hands as they each show a surprisingly solid orb as light as a ball to play catch with.

The Matron mother and the sisters each mix some berries into their own oatmeal as the enjoy the hot meal quietly. After they finish they begin stretching to limber up for a light sparing session depending on the assigned partners.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next