Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 33 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 33 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:49 am

Arasinya would take the three out to an open field where there are several trees. Picking up her own bow and arrow, she would say to them, "Now, watch closely." She would put the end of the arrow against the string of the bow in a horizontal manner as she explains. "Draw all the way back to your cheek. Keep both eyes open. Relax...focus..." She would keep her eyes on her target as she breathes in and out before releasing the string to launch the arrow directly at the center of the tree. Direct hit!

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:21 am

Xerxan watches Arasinya as she draws and fires the bow completely amazed at how accurate she fires it landing a bullseye so effortlessly. He nervously holds his bow trying to draw the bow back accidently sliping as the string stings his hand even though it isn't obvious that it really hurt. He will keep trying till he finally fires an arrow only to have it land only a quarter of the way from where he was standing.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:30 pm

Arasinya, Kentis, and Gwen looked worried as Xerxan was trying to fire an arrow, only to have it fumble and only firing it a quarter away from his position. But Arasinya came to him and smiled, saying, "Don't worry about it, it takes practice. Here, give me your hands." Once Xerxan gives her his hands, she would guide them in position to fire an arrow correctly. It'll take some time, but Arasinya knew Xerxan can do it.

She would do the same for Kentis and Gwen.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:50 pm

While she is helping him try and shoot she can tell handling the bow is uncomfortable as his shooting hasn't improved at all even with her help. He will just pass her the bow saying " I guess all my training without the use of weapons made for handling weapons something I am not comfortable with."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:59 pm

Arasinya though shakes her head and said, "Just keep practicing, Xerxan. If you can't get it right the first time, you have to try again. That bow your holding was something that I failed at miserably before I mastered it. It's yours now and you must keep practicing."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:01 am

He says " it just doesn't feel like it should be in my hands " as he starts to feel bad that he is so set as a non weapon user that trying to use a bow is making him feel uncomfortable.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:30 am

Kentis and Gwen tried to fire their arrows, but they're also having similar problems like Xerxan. Kentis's arrow spun before hitting the ground and Gwen's arrow just flew backwards. Arasinya still helped them out and they fired a lot better.

Turning to Xerxan, Arasinya would say, "Are you saying you don't use any weapons whatsoever? I mean, it's fine if you rather fight with your hands."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:42 am

He nods saying " I learned how to anticipate my opponents to avoid their own weapon strikes sometimes breaking their weapons before defeating them. He watches Kentis and Gwen knowing they will easily improve where he is too uncomfortable with weapons.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:51 am

Arasinya nods and says, "If you are uncomfortable with weapons, you don't need to do this then. It's alright with me." She patted his shoulder to say it's okay.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:10 pm

He says " I am sorry I wasted your time" as he sits back still feeling bad that his own fighting style is limiting him on trying certain new things.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next