Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:14 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:16 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 5:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 5:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 18 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 18 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:31 am

Arasinya received the gown and thanked the priestess before running off to slip on her gown. When she came back, another priestess named Maya lead her to her position and tells her that there are ther girls who are nervous in this dance as well. Maya only hoped that she can catch on and help the girls. "I'll do my best!" Arasinya said as she waited for the lessons.

"UGHH!! GUHH! AAAHHH!!" Morwen cried out as each hit came in from the stomach punches to the stomping on her feet. She had to try and take in the pain as best as she could to prove herself to her mother and sisters that she is tough. She even tried to fight back the tears that would come with her own pain to not show it.

Morwen would then wait if either sister would go further and torture her toes. She wanted to see how long she can resist they're toe biting, bending, and twisting.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:33 pm

When Maya brought Arasinya to meet the girls she was dancing with they got even more nervous as they were just reaching adulthood and some haven't fully blossomed yet. A couple other priestess join them and start to show them how the older priestess will be dancing while Maya showed them how their own half of the dance was quite simple yet was challenging at the same time. When Maya noticed the other girls following Arasinya's lead in the dance glad she will be there to lead the first time dancers in a enjoyable dance.

The sisters pause for a while to let Morwen recover and rub a lotion onto her sore body to let her heal a little bit before resuming their lessons on building her resistance to pain. They begin working her toes one sister on each foot a little then pausing then becoming rougher as they only stopping and releasing her when their mother says " you two go get some food and I will tend to Morwen." The sisters hurry out remembering what Morwen showed them about gathering food returning an hour later with enough food for each of them.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:16 pm

Arasinya did her best in following Maya's movements from her hand gestures to the steps. Genevieve watched on and smiled as her daughter led the other dancers with grace and beauty.

Meanwhile, Morwen breathed in and out as the sisters rubbed lotion onto her hurting stomach to relieve the pain. Soon, it was time for the pain in her toes and Morwen closed her eyes and gritted her teeth to try and resist giving up. The sisters went slow before going harder which made Morwen try even harder to keep up and resist.

As the sisters went out to gather food, Morwen would then gaze at her mother with tears slowly filling and falling from her eyes and said, "Mother...I want you to be proud of me...I want to show that I'm a good daughter to you...I don't know if I'm doing enough to make you happy..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:44 pm

Maya says to them " as long as you focus on the music and the dance letting it flow none of you will remember you will dancing wearing only the moonlight" which causes the other girls to gulp losing their pace and stumbling into each other. Maya shakes her head saying " you girls are just filling out your womanly curves none of the other priestess will judge you not even our lady." The bird shifts to a young man as he nervously tells the warden after he tells him it is ok to give his report which was " I spotted some young female drow that really look related to the young man on the playing the ocarina over there" as he describes the exact way to the cave which can be easily heard by Arasinya.

The Matron mother says " pushing yourself to hard will only make you hurt yourself rendering you in the one state you said yourself numerous times you don't want to be in." The sisters let Morwen off the web saying " you will have to return to web after we have our meal unless our matron mother says you are finished on the web for the night." The sisters start passing out equal shares of the food to everyone so everyone can eat well not knowing their location has been discovered by the druid that escaped.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:06 pm

Arasinya giggled as the other girls tried to follow along, but she felt that everything will be just fine. The girls were doing better as they continued on. She then heard the young man talking with the priestess and she had a feeling she knew of what he was mentioning. But for now, she had to go with the dance.

Morwen's would weep as she felt that her mother still wasn't satisfied with her. She thanked her sisters for helping her down and went out to eat with the others. As she sat down, she would ask, "Mdinea, how did patrol go?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:03 am

A young man brings the priestess some warm food and water and helps the priestess move the younger druid to a siting position. He thanks them and slowly starts to eat not realizing this small drow community was right here and was good friends with the wardens of the area. The Leader of the band approaches saying " our band is ready for tonight and they know the rules about staying behind the barrier."

The Matron mother watches Morwen move after being on the abysmal web of pain and says " don't work on her body with the web anymore tonight" as she then eats her share. Mdinea says " it was pretty boring I wish I had encountered surface elf patrol that way it would of been at least a bit of fun for me" as she shrugs only to get smacked by her sister.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:57 am

Arasinya took some comfort in knowing that the band is ready. The thing is, she doesn't know if she is. She didn't know when to remove the robe and be naked for dance in front of her own mother.

As Morwen continued eating her share of food, she would hear about Mdinea's I eventful patrol. Then her mother mentioned about not doing anymore pain on the web tonight. "Mother, please" Morwen would ask. "I need at least 30 minutes more. I'm beginning to handle some of the pain in my feet. Please, just a little more time."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:02 pm

Maya says " We got an short time before we move to the ritual grounds for the dance so relax and don't worry no one will judge anyone by how they look only think of them as a sister for the dance." The other girls still look really nervous more so than Arasinya is about being nude as it gets close to the midnight hour the high priestess brings the same gown for Arasinya's mother saying " you can help make sure none of the young men don't try and peek and you can keep the gown on if you want." The band started to move the instruments away as the druid wardens head out after thanking them for such a warm welcome. One priestess brings Kentis and Gwen to a inn room with 5 comfortable mats then returning to give Arasinya directions to there for them to stay the night.

The Matron mother looks right at Morwen giving her a bonechilling glare saying " no and if you climb on there I will be the one to work you over and leave you broken and useless." The sisters gulp nodding to Morwen to listen and not argue anymore about using the web anymore tonight because their mother meant her words and doesn't bluff.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:42 pm

Genevieve would receive the gown and said, "Thank you, priestess. I'll do my best to keep the girls hidden, especially my daughter. She's my only girl and she's a love of my life."

Arasinya watched as Kentis and Gwen were lead to the inn and listened to the priestess's directions. Nodding, she would say, "Alright, thank you, priestess. Take good care of them."

"But Mother!" Morwen was about to protest, but looking over to her sisters nodding to her made her sigh and nod as well in understanding. She would continue eating her food until they are all finished for the night. She would help clean up before heading outside to clear her thoughts. Morwen knelt down and silently sobbed in her hands as she felt that she was failing her family miserably.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:16 pm

The high priestess passes Genevieve a wand and says " freeze will hold who ever you are pointing the wand at in place float will make them levitate" as a bush shakes a little as she shouts freeze and float "as she points another wand at the bush as a girlish squeal as a young pounting girl floats to them. The girl says " why can't I stay up to watch the dance auntie mother doesn't need to know" as the girls mother arrives and retrieves her daughter who pouts the whole way home again. The high priestess says " I think Gwen made a few friends with the other teens while her and Kentis was dancing with the ones who picked out their guys and knew their man was not in any danger of losting them. She adds " the inn keeper has some things planed to keep them occupied if they don't plan on going to sleep right way which sometimes happens with the teens."

Mdinea follows her saying " Mother made the mistake once and we crippled a girls which was just as eager to please as you are, but was more arrogant which she completely keep egging us on till we messed her up so badly her mother disowned her."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next