by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 241 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 19 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:49 am

"How extraordinary!" Genevieve commented as she watches the priestess get the child back to her mother. She thanks her for the wand and made sure that no one else gets a peek on what's going on.

Arasinya giggles as she says, "Looks like she did. I'm glad that the kids are kept safe and I hope they won't get into too much trouble."

Morwen still sobbed as she looked up at Mdinea and said, "I know you're trying to keep me safe, Mdinea, but I just feel like the weaker link of the family. I just want Mother to smile and say that she's proud of me. Even if my toes get broken, I want her to see that I'm worthy to be called her daughter."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:38 am

She says " my niece is very sneaky and spirited always trying to sneak over to see the adult rituals because she wants to be a high priestess herself." She adds " she is getting to predictable being I knew she didn't wear herself out like the other kids dancing and having fun." The other priestess giggle and say " that is so true how many times we have to watch for that little imp to try and sneak in all the time because she is really curious."

Mdinea says " you are way tougher than me or my sister was during the days our brother still lived with us when we were lazy." She adds " you are way tougher and if you push yourself too far you will really hurt yourself which is why mother said not to do anymore with you on the web for that reason."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:51 am

Arasinya herself would giggle and say, "Well, I think she has potential to be the next priestess with a little guidance." She continued practicing her dancing until she feels comfortable for the main one.

Morwen nodded as she wiped her tears away. "Thank you, but I just want Mother to show her appreciation to me. I want her arms to hug me and say that I did well. I just want to see her be proud of what I accomplished. How can I see her smile?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:15 am

The high priestess says " she has the potential to become spell singer but her mother gave her special jewelry that will restrain her power because she is too young to have to worry about wild power." Maya says " I remember you sister nearly killed someone during her first festival when her spell song started wonderful till the magic of her words put one of the men into a coma for a month."

Mdinea says" you will be waiting till you are too feeble to fight if you are planning to wait till our mother will show any love to anyone." She adds " you don't want a hug because the hug will leave you with a few bruised or broken ribs because she only hugs to crush to one she hugs into submission."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:54 am

"She just needs time," says Genevieve. "I should know. My daughter was quick in wanting to be a warrior in our armies, but I had to stop her in saying that she needs to wait until it is time. She's tough and has a heart for justice, but she has to be wise on her tactics as well."

Arasinya would overhear and remember that as well.

That made Morwen bury her face again, not wanting to show any more tears to Mdinea or anyone else. It seems that she'll never have that chance to hear her Mother say that she loves her or even appreciate her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:21 am

The high priestess says " at least you were able to talk some sense into your daughter while my niece is being a little rebel right now which I figure my brother set up a few repelling wards on her door to keep her from sneaking out." She adds " you did a fine job raising her, but I suspect one of the teens that came with probably is here without their parents permission."

Mdinea says " well one way to win some appreciation from her I wouldn't recommend because I fear even mother would have trouble with this task herself which is capture our wayward brother which you may be spared if he defeats you, but my mother my sister and I wont be so lucky."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:46 am

Genevieve said, "Well, I'll keep a sharp lookout for any other person who comes in unexpectedly." She kept her wand handy as she continued watching her daughter and the other girls work on their dancing.

Morwen sniffed and wiped her eyes as she nodded in understanding. Standing up, she would dust herself before turning to Mdinea and ask, "Can't I just ask her if she loves me?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:59 am

Maya shouts to the girls " take a break, but stay limber and ready we are going to be moving to the ritual area soon as the other priestess arrive." The high priestess shows the girls a basin that was going to be moved to the grounds that was filled with water for dancers to drink allowing them to sample it. She watches as the other three guardian priestess show up and passes them the wands and says " meet the ones you are working with" as they each approach Genevieve with a smile noting she carried the same wand they did.

She shakes her head and says I don't think my sister and I ever here even use that word when we were growing up even after we got to where we are now."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:25 am

Arasinya would hear the word and went over to sit on the grass with the other girls. She would grab a cup in order to fill it with water from the basin. As she drank, one of the girls told her, "You really make it look so simple!"

"Thank you," Arasinya said back. "But you all did very well also."

Genevieve bows to each helper with respect and honor to meet them. "I am looking forward to working with you and I hope we still have a grand time this evening."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:07 am

The other priestess guards say" it is wonderful to have some of our light sisters joining in with the fun ritual even though we are stuck on guard duty instead of dancing tonight." They add " we have to watch the new girls joining In the outer ring because last festival half of them bolted when it became time to strip to begin the moonlight dance." The high priestess says " the young aspiring priestess need to get comfortable with their bodies and understand none of the elder priestess will judge them if they haven't fully grew out their womanly curves yet." Maya says " I think your daughter has given them some added courage which may prevent them from bolting and having to clean the temple nude instead of dancing tonight with us like that."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next