by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 7:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 1 Bot

Hi, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 11 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 11 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:53 pm

"Yeah, and she got away," said Gwen with a pout. "I always loved hearing her stories. They always make us wish we were with her in those places she's went."

Morwen tried to tackle her double down onto the ground as the double kicked her legs up at her. She then tried to grab those legs and put them under her armpits so she can turn over and sit on the double's back while bending those legs and feet for a boston crab. "I'll make you a deal. Whoever wins, the loser is her victim of whatever the winner wants to do to her."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:59 pm

Din will say as he leads them forward " She passed the top of her class in the bardic collage especially in the art of passing down tales of long dead heros and heroines" as he makes a gesture then leads them to a be open field full of drow finishing up seting up stands while others are tuning music instruments.

The double will try and resist being turned over so she can attempt to snake her legs around Morwen's waist in a body scissors as she says sure loser does what the winner says" even through she knows if she loses she will poof nulling the contract upon losing, but she won't tell Morwen that. Either way she will say she agrees as you turn her over wincing alittle as she tries to throw you off with her legs.

Last edited by 10727 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:11 am

Gwen and Kentis were fascinated by Lira's past before they discovered the festival grounds. Then Arasinya asked, "Then how did you come to meet her?"

Morwen tried to keep the hold down as long a she can as she asked the mother, "Mother, in the end, can you prolong the double a little longer. We have a deal to make."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:01 pm

Din says"Lira and met at a festival similar to this one I decided to find someone to as it is called in some cities a date so I can keep the more aggressive women at bay." He adds " we started to dance together and I found out we both did the same job and enjoyed our evening together dancing listening to the music till we agreed to meet at a few festivals till we decided to become a couple."

The matron mother fully expecting Morwen's question with the answer " sorry that is why your double agreed so easily to the terms she knew the moment you finish her off she will just poof back to where I pulled her from with her victory in preventing you from enjoying your victory." When it seems Morwen is winning the sisters decide to give a little cheer hoping it won't distract her. If Morwen is distracted she will try and turn over extremely fast to toss her off so she can resume the fight.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:46 am

Arasinya giggled a little in fascination as she said, "Wow, I guess it was love at first sight in the same place." She wondered if the same would happen to her in this festival.

Morwen took a quick glance to her cheering sisters and smiled, though she didn't realize that her double would pull off something unexpected. Sure enough, Morwen yelped when she was tossed off quickly and hit the ground with a grunt.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:44 am

Din is about to explain more when he hears both kids squeal saying "Lira" as she walks up and hugs DIn and greets everyone. She leads everyone to a nice size spot with a picnic blanket set down already. Lira says " I didn't expect you two to be joining the Arasinya and Xerxan" as they start hearing some wonderful music start to playing from a group with some of the young girls that came of age start to dance while looking over the potential men to celebrate the festival with.
The double will try and move to a crouch then pounce to knock Morwen onto her so she can try and wrap an arm around her neck to choke her out.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:28 am

Kentis would sit on the picnic blanket and say to Lira, "Well, we got permission from my dad to join them as long as we don't stay too long before bedtime."

Gwen would say, "Yeah...I also want to see if there are any cute guys here."

Morwen grunted as she was knocked onto the ground and felt her double's arm trying to get around her neck. But she would try to push her double away before it connects. If she did, she would try to jump onto the double's stomach in order to pin her down.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:04 pm

Lira giggles a little and says "well you will be staying quite a bit the festival lasts pretty long into the morning hours" as she points out for Gwen where all the young single boys are then points to the nearby group of girls eyeing them while one girl gives Gwen the don't even try bitch look. Lira adds " if a few girls have their sights set on a boy they go off to the bushes over there to settle who gets him" as she points to a thick pair of concealing bushes.
The double will be pushed off onto her back about to get to her knees when Morwen crashes into her stomach winding her so she can start to straddle her in preparation to pin her down. The double will try a double chop right at Morwen's chest before she is squirming under Morwen pined down.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:05 am

At first, Gwen blushed in excitement in seeing so many cute boys at her age and older, but when she saw the girls, she looked worried she won't find her man. She felt a little hurt when one girl gave her the look to back off. She turned her head away quickly to hide her embarassment as she heard of the bushes. "I don't think the girls want me to join them. I don't know if I can do it."

Morwen saw the chop coming and tried to block it. She would grunt from the power of the attack, but in return, she would try to punch repeatedly at the double's breasts. "Your breasts may be form, but let's see if I can flatten them!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:18 pm

Lira would whisper to Gwen " they don't have sex back there they fight till they more dominate girl shows the weaker girl that boy is hers." Lira adds which probably be second by Arasinya and her mothers saying " you have probably the best partner for the festival with you already" as she motions to Kentis. One of the older single girls starts to walk toward Xerxan easily in view of Arasinya with her hopes high on taking him as her own before the other girls spot him.

The double would smirk than wince as your hits to her chest make her poof out of existence signaling you defeated her. The Matron mother says "good job and sorry there was no way I could help you force her to keep her part of the bet." The sisters say " our matron mother will not be able to set up your test because the moment she starts it easily a few armies can find us because we found teleportation symbols were added near the alarm symbols."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next