Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 7 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 7 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:23 am

"I'm sure we will love it," said Genevieve with a reassuring smile.

Morwen would ask, "What do you suggest I do?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:50 pm

He will nod and offer to do the dishes to feel useful being he didn't get to help cook he was hoping to help clean up after the meal. The sisters each say " just keep working on getting faster, stronger, and flexible is all we can say.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:56 am

Genevieve then asked, "Sat, what can you cook, Xerxan? Any special dishes?"

Morwen stretched out her arms as she said, "I guess I must rest for now so I can train more tomorrow."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:39 am

He says "It will be a roast fish with fresh wild veggies which is my specialty which the only hard part will be catching the fish and gathering enough veggies for our meal." The sisters nod fully agreeing with Morwen that she should rest up because they clearly remember how rough the ritual will be on her.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:37 am

Arasinya turns to Genevieve and says, "You see, Mother, Xerxan is a great cook outdoors and he makes everything from fresh ingredients."

Morwen then stretched and moaned out, "Nngh, I miss my sexual interactions with my slaves. I feel like I need someone to take their place for the time being."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:21 pm

The days pass till the day they had to leave to make get to the festival in time to enjoy it . Xerxan did his basic work out including a light jog which he ended up with Kenis's crew always following along trying to keep up to his pace. He also kept practicing his music getting really good that when he played with Arasinya people who heard the music always asked her if she discovered a duplication spell to make it seem like she was able to sound like two people instead of thinking it was Xerxan. The day they are leaving Arasinya got a message from Lira giving her clear directions to reach the festival grounds. When they leave and been traveling Xerxan would be gathering the wild veggies for the meal stopping when they go to rest to go fish up the rest of their meal. He prepares lunch for them roasting the fish and veggies with the skill and practice he developed for the recipe.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:11 am

To not make Xerxan feel alone, Arasinya too played the Ocarina and assured her people that she used no spell to make the boy play so well. She and her mother traveled with Xerxan, curious to see how the boy can cook in the wild. Hopefully, the festival is not too far off.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:59 pm

Xerxan would start cooking the food soon as he started the fire placing the roast veggies to Arasinya and Genevieve then his own plate as he then sets the fish roasting adding the spices to make them take wonderful. The area seems very close to the festival grounds maybe only a few hours away and they would easily make it with plenty of time to spare.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:43 am

Arasinya said to Genevieve, "Look, Mother. When I went to campy with Xerxan, he helped to prepare some tasteful delicacies here in the woods. She thanked Xerxan before eating.

Genevieve was unsure of this at first, but she took one small bite and it made her taste flavor that she hadn't experienced anywhere else. "Wow, this is very delicious, Xerxan! Thank you!"

(What happens to Morwen now?)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:26 pm

He smiles happy they both are enjoying the campfire diner he prepared by him to ensure they will be fine till they reach the festival. He adds did you tell your mother your encounter with that water nymphs prank on you while learning to fish. The Matron mother does several trips to confirm her fears that special summoning wards were set up all around the area trying to detect possible demonic summons. The sisters have been monitoring Morwen's training telling their mother each time she is close enough to try the trial till she says to them " till these detection wards closest to our home are taken out we cant do the trial which would lead an army to our front door which I can't allow."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next