Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 8 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 8 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:01 am

Genevieve nodded and said, "Oh yes, she did! Those water nymphs live in certain lakes around the kingdom and they can be pretty mischievous when you least expect it."

Morwen was just taking a break after training her fighting skills. With dark magic of her own, she too felt the detection wards around the cave. She knew that they were being watched and they need to find a way to remove them.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:40 am

He says " we probably should get going so we can reach the festival early" as he hears footsteps to see Kenis and one of the girls from his little squad managed to track their movements. Xerxan prepares a plate of food for them from what was left willing to give his share to the hungry pair of kids as Kenis asks" are you going to go visit Lady Lira we both wanted to come also." The Matron mother says to her elder daughters" you both sneak around and look for the ones controlling the wards then if it is safe destroy them silently, but make them suffer."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:34 pm

"Where's your father?" Arasinya asked.

"Oh, he's busy with other things right now, but he said we can come with you as long as we stay close."

Morwen then comes in overhearin the commotion. "Mother, what's going on?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:30 pm

Xerxan asks the kids " does your parents know you are going to a drow festival" as he is passing them his own share of diner leaving just enough that he will be ok himself. He looks at the kids understanding that they probably left the fact out they knew Lady Lira was a drow, but didn't care because they knew she wasn't going to harm anyone. The sisters take off splitting off as their mother says to Morwen " your sisters will be fine the ones who set the runes ups will be expecting me to see looking for the casters while my daughters will be the last ones they expect looking for the source."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:24 am

Kentis takes another bite before swallowing and replying, "Well, Arasinya said that she would put in a good word with him and that she ensures out safety."

Arasinya nodded as she had a mouthful before swallowing. "Since Lord Cedric is familiar with drows, he feels it's a good idea for them to experience and respect their ways."

Morwen nodded as she watched her sisters be off on their way. "So what do I do in the meantime?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:18 pm

Xerxan says " well this festival will be the best chance to hear some wonderful music and see another side of the drow culture that most people will claim doesn't exist." He adds " the only problem is from what Lady Lira described they will be the youngest couple attending the festival " as he possibly provokes a reaction from both kids that they aren't a couple just part of a good team. She says " just keep up with your training we can probably spar with me which I will try to hold back a little, but don't expect any mercy" as she snaps a little to remind you of her treatment of your toes.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:05 am

Kentis looks at his friend in confusion before saying, "Well, we're just a couple of friends who are alongside you to join the fun. Besides, we're always interested to witness other cultures and how they live."

Morwen gulped a little in remembering what her Mother did in relation to her warning. "Yes, Mother, I understand. I won't show any mercy either." She got in her fighting stance to show a few air punches as she added, "I'll be the best daughter I can be. I would never let you down!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Xerxan waits to tell them " we were just about break camp to head to the festival when you arrived here " as he then slowly eats his share of the food. The Matron mother says would you like a sparing double like the one use to keep my own skills honed. She adds " you have been way better that most of the other girls who tried to get me to take them in for training to gain strength like my other children which most of the other girls broke after a couple lessons or arrogantly challenged me only to be crushed unmercifully."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:21 am

Kentis and his friend, Gwen, blushed when they were told that they interrupted Xerxan's camp breakup to continue to the festival. Gwen would say, "Yeah, sorry about that, but we were just so excited and wanted something to do other than stay home."

Morwen was shocked to hear about how her mother compared her to the others that didn't make it as far. They had been killed in the process? The thought of it made her eyes fill up with tears of disbelief. "Mother! You...You killed other children! Why?! They could've been worthy successors! I-I would've liked to have other sisters."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:54 am

Xerxan finishes then notices Kentis and Gwens dishes are ready to wash so he quickly takes them saying " I will be ready to leave once these are clean. With that said he moves to the nearby river and washes the dishes. The Matron mother says " the girls before you got the power they desired, but they became my elite guards doing what ever I asked with little though of their own safety which made them the best for dangerous missions."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next