Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Caution: Stomp on Snow: Beatrix King(D) vs. Anna Sigrid(D)
by APlaying Today at 7:57 am

» Nothing Personal, Kid!
by Lobo Today at 5:53 am

» Allen vs Maria
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:58 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:45 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Wed May 29, 2024 3:38 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 9 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 38  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 9 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:27 pm

Kentis and Gwen gave their dishes to Xerxan to wash. Gwen then asks, "Can I help with the dishes?"

"And can I?" Kentis added.

Morwen felt relieved that there are some who survived. "Where are they now?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:16 pm

He nods as he leads them to the river to show them how to wash them keeping watch incase any mischief seeking water Nymphs. If they spot a small section of water start to slowly spin and reach in before Xerxan can spot them the nymph will spray them with the water then swim off as quick as she arrived pleased with her work. The Matron mother says " sadly when my house was destroyed all the remaining elite guard I had along with those destroyed died when their link to me was suddenly severed.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:34 am

Both kids followed Xerxan's instructions on washing the dishes. They were very careful to keep the plates steady and let the food remains wash off. Then Gwen spotted a small section of water acting different. "Hey, Xerxan, what's that?"

"What?!" Morwen was shocked that the other elite guards were now in the dark realm. "I could've brought them back here! They could've stayed with us!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:22 am

Valas notices it and says " touch it if you like but you may be surprised at the results" which he says with a smile knowing the result. If one or both touch it the water will spray out at them in attempt to soak them. If they do run and dodge the spray a pair of water balls will chase them with the nymphs giggling voice echoing from the water. She says " when they came to the abyss my lady took them for herself which as a tribute to allow me to keep my body and keep my daughters spirits safe from torment till they earned a new body themselves."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:33 am

Gwen was curious enough to touch the water and suddenly the two kids were sprayed silly to soak them. They cried out in surprise as they both landed on the grass behind all soaking wet.

Morwen felt a few tears falling as she said, "But...if only the Lady can give them a chance to live...I have wanted other sisters..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:38 pm

He calmly says " that is just the mischief of a water nymph probably the same one that seems to be following me to play pranks on me." He says she gets me mostly when I am about to cast a fishing line into the river and she forms a similar maelstrom like what you seen so when I tried to pull out I drag a fish shaped water ball to soak me. The Matron mother says they were for all purposes a golem that could be hired out with pretty much no will of their own because they wanted the power without working to build into it like you are doing." She adds " your enemy that is with my wayward son would of made a better daughter than any of the ones that became elite guard could ever be." The sisters go about their business still not finding what they were seeking being the mages they are looking for been hiding in a extra dimensional pocket mocking the sisters as they pass by the doorway to them.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:06 am

Kentis tried to shake himself from some of the wetness he received before saying, "Oh wonderful, we don't have any extra clothes for the festival."

Morwen wiped her eyes as she responded, "Then perhaps I can take his place, mother. After all, you cared more about daughters than sons. I'll strive to the strongest I can be." She wondered how her sisters were doing.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Xerxan says to them don't worry I bet they will have a way to dry your cloths at the festival as long as we can avoid falling for more water nymph pranks." He will then lead then back where Arasinya can easily figure out what happened to the kids from their soaked outfits. The Matron mother places a hand on Morwen's head then positions her other hand off to the side as starts chanting forming a double of Morwen who has the most arrogant smirk on her face as she waits to get her hands on the real Morwen.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:34 am

Arasinya was surprised to see them as she asked, "Let me guess, a water nymph came in to play a joke on you?"

Gwen nodded her head and said, "Yeah, and we don't have another outfit for the festival."

Then Arasinya handed the two kids some towels. "Here dry yourselves out, I got a few extra tunics and I can lend you them at this time."

Morwen was surprised to see that her mother made a duplicate of her to combat with. "Mother, what should I do? I never fought against myself before."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:51 am

Xerxan nods and says " that is exactly what happened and I can make an area of darkness so they can change out of their wet cloths." The matron mother just says " fight her as if you fight any other opponent except that she knows all the same moves you currently know so you will have to improvise or you will lose to her."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 38  Next