Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 23 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 23 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:53 am

Arasinya smirks as she responds, "Well, I might be stubborn, but I'm willing to try. I don't care if I get cuts, I've worked with swords before." Then she would nod to Maya's instructions as the three headed quickly into the Inn. Once inside, Genevieve would show the key to the innkeeper so they can find a room.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:34 am

A pair of drow are at the front desk as they say " welcome to our inn" as the young man there check the card you show and retrieves a key adding " I will show you to your room." He will lead them up to a good size room with a separate room to freshen up where they can hear both Kentis and Gwen fast asleep each behind a privacy shade between their beds as a third is next to the queen size bed for them. Xerxan looks around completely overwhelmed at how the room so nicely furnished compared to anything he ever seen." The young man says " my mother and father worked together with a few of the arch wizards from our neighboring and they blended a bit of dimensional magic to give us plenty of rooms for guests to be comfortable. He adds " our inn has been very profitable that we easily payed them for their wonderful work in upgrading the inn for us. He finishes with " in the morning we will have fresh fruit in our dining area and oatmeal which I hope you plan to stay for the next day of relaxing enjoying the blessing our lady gave us.'
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:45 am

The three would follow the Innkeeper and look around in amazement of the place. It almost felt like a second home to them all.

Genevieve would smile and say, "That would be wonderful, thank you so much." Arasinya herself couldn't wait to have her beauty sleep for tomorrow morning.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:30 pm

The inn keepers son says sorry the kitchen closed up after the teens little mini party ended so there probably isn't anything to eat till in the morning." He will head back down to help lock up then go to bed himself. Xerxan will ask Arasinya and Genevieve who wants to freshen up first before bed as he motions to the small bathroom like chamber clearly willing to let them get washed up first then go last.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:25 am

Genevieve would turn to her daughter and say, "Arasinya, you may go first."

"Thank you, Mother," said she as she went down to get herself a towel and some shampoo and soap.

As she was going down, Genevieve would say, "Xerxan, Arasinya, I see, is very fond of you. What do you feel towards her?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:19 am

Xerxan looks at Genevieve completely confused at her question being he never was asked such a question before that he didn't know how to answer her." He gets a bit nervous hoping Arasinya gets back soon so he can avoid her mothers questions that he doesn't know how to answer.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:29 am

"Just say briefly," says Genevieve. "You two have been the best of companions as far as I can see. How do you feel about her?"

Arasinya would get a towel and some shampoo as she made her way to meet with Xerxan and her mother.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:17 am

Xerxan looks still completely confused as he asks " what do you mean how do I feel" as he completely lost at how to answer her question still making it quite obvious that he never had lessons on these things before. He would notice Arasinya returning and says " I guess it is your turn then I will wash up myself then we can rest up" as he hopes this will stop her confusing questions.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:35 am

"Alright, thank you," said Arasinya as she went to the shower. "Mother, there's a second shower for women at my side."

"Alright, thank you, Arasinya," said Genevieve as she went on her way to get her own supplies.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:04 am

Xerxan gets out his sleeping cloths then gathers his share of the soap and looks at the shampoo, but brings it anyways as he makes his way to the nearby shower for the men. He will take a quick shower washing up thoroughly including using the shampoo after reading it to see it was ment for hair which doesn't take too long. When he is finished he will get changed in the shower room cleaning up his mess then returning to the room to set down his stuff by his bags returning the remaining shampoo he didn't need back with the rest of the stuff. He will lay down on the mat and starts to rest being he is worn out from the interesting day he had with his friends including the festival and playing with the band for a holy ritual.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next