Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 24 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 24 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:02 am

Both Genevieve and Arasinya were in their own separate showers and began to wash themselves thoroughly. They wanted to be all nice, fresh, and clean for another busy day. While showering, Arasinya began to think on Xerxan's safety and his family issues. Perhaps the sisters aren't as bad as they seem for (from her current knowledge on disjointed families) it's often the parent that is the reason for their children's behavior. It's clear that they must find the family soon so she can help bring them back together.

As soon as both mother and daughter were finished, they packed up their remaining washing supplies, dried themselves with their own towels, and dress up for bed. They would come in to see Xerxan already resting which made them smile.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:51 am

Xerxan rests on his mat peacefully the wards and blessing protecting the village prevented anyone from attacking the dreams of anyone resting in the village. He doesn't hear them return after washing up because he is so fast asleep from the days events and the fact this is more comfortable than his normal sleeping mat. When the others wake up Xerxan stays asleep which is unusual from all Arasinya knew about him being a creature of habit waking up at first light to work out.

The Matron mother tried to project her some bad memories to weaken her son by making him experience his worst fights way worst than they were for except it was blocked by the wards protecting the village. She starts to wonder in her mind can she even take him because the wards around the cave have been preventing her from summoning demons to feast on their strength after she vanquished them. An older priestess wanders through the forest with a enchantment on her that anyone wouldn't see her as a threat.

Last edited by 10727 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:27 am

Arasinya would smile as both she and her mother would head to their own beds after they dried themselves out. They would snuggle themselves up in their own beds before blowing out their candles. Arasinya remained awake a little as she thought about the events that led to this: meeting Xerxan in a forest cave, training with him, introducing him to the town, him making new friends and celebrating with them. She began to wonder of her feelings towards him. Are they just allies or can they be more?

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Xerxan barely makes a sound as he rests nothing really on his mind because of how comfortable he his which he didn't expect being the mat looked like his normal mat he rested on. The next morning the same young man and his mother wheel around a cart with fresh fruit and oatmeal as they each knock the doors to wake everyone up and pass them breakfast. When they get to the room Arasinya, Xerxan , and the others relaxing in they add a note to Arasinya saying "come see me in the lobby alone I have something I figured you should know about the location of Xerxan's mothers location."

The Mysterious priestess waits outside the their hidden cave knowing full well where the hidden opening is, but waits till the girls go on a morning patrol before approaching them very confident in her own abilities.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:34 am

Arasinya woke up along with the others to have breakfast, but she didn't expect a note to come along with it. She took it and read it in her mind so no one else can hear her.

"Arasinya?" Genevieve would ask causing Arasinya to immediately and secretly put the note away. "Would you like to go for a little morning walk?"

Arasinya turned to her mother and said, "I would love to, but there's something I must attend to first." She would get up and head to the lobby alone.

Morwen would sleep well until her senses trigger that a presence was upon the family.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:45 am

Xerxan took a lot longer to wake up than the others did because he was too comfortable on the sleeping mat which anyone else feeling could easily confirm it was just as comfortable as a bed. He would look over at Arasinya and Genevieve with the questions he was asked the night before flashing into his mind confusing him because he was never asked questions like that before in his life. When Arasinya goes downstairs the high priestess is siting at a table with some fresh fruit juice waving her to the table. When she sits down she will say " I know it is early, but this couldn't wait being I located where Xerxan's mother is hiding out at with his sisters which they have a young woman Morwen staying with them." She adds " the other reason I wanted to speak with you was someone else may be after him that I don't know yet except they are very strong users of magic." She will finish with " I know you probably seen it yourself Xerxan has a strong mind considering his upbringing which allowed him to pick up on music like it was a second nature to him, but that may be why this mysterious presence has been watching him so closely."

The Matron mother wakes up instantly being her own senses pick up the presence and realize who it is then calls out to her daughters to wake up. She will say " Morwen you stay here with me you two go out and bring our visitor inside" as she describes clearly where her elder sister is waiting. The daughters look a bit worried being no one till now could find their little hide away which was clearly well hidden. They go out to the exact spot as their aunt smirks at the tense girls saying " well aren't my nieces all grown up since I last scryed to look upon your development." Her words easily almost make their mouths drop clearly shocked as she also then says " well take me in to see my sister" as she lets the girls bring her into the cave her own hood falling back to reveal how close her face resemble their mothers and her body looks more scrawny but screamed spell caster.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:00 pm

As Arasinya thanked the priestess and drank her juice, she remained quiet when she heard that name. Morwen. She's from a long line of power hungry and bloodthirsty dark elves who want nothing more than to prove themselves to be the dominant force in the world. Arasinya's line was one of the few that has competed with Morwen's and always manages to succeed. Although others believe she should be killed, Arasinya believes there's hope even for a dark elf.

Arasinya soon said, "What would you want me to do then? I'm very skilled in magic and I know very well that if he sees them, it will be catastrophic. For me, personally, I believe they deserve a second chance."

Morwen nodded and said, "I will, Mother." She doesn't know the aunt that well, but was surprised herself to see that both their faces looked similar.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:05 pm

The high priestess says " I know his mothers type she won't quit hunting him till she dies or he is captured by her for her own plans." She adds " the daughters and Morwen if you can keep Xerxan from killing them feel free to let them go on their way, but their mother has a long history with several of my sisters here." The high priestess says " I will make sure your mother and friends are able to stay in their same room if you are willing to allow him to finally go after his mother?" She adds " I know that is asking a lot to risk your good friend's freedom to end his only source of torment, but I will have a few of my sisters shadow you both to lend healing aid where they can because I am sure you both will encounter his sisters first." She finishes with "Morwen from the look on your face when I mentioned her name means you have a history with her which I will leave you to try your own plans with her."

The Aunt says " well baby sister it has been a long time since we seen each other and you still lack that particular spark" as she smirks obviously knowing her sister will get pissed which the other girls see her get so enraged, but not spring at her sister. The aunt adds " I see while you lacked the spark I know three others that possess that particular spark."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:17 am

Arasinya felt concerned over what the priestess suggested. If Xerxan is allowed to find his abusive family, there's no stopping him from going so far as to kill them all. With the help of the priestesses, she might have a chance to help the Mdinea and Dilinae redeem themselves of their past transgressions, but Morwen was highly unlikely. The dark elf would have to make a temporary truce in order to make both sides work. With tears filling her eyes of the hard choice she had to make, Arasinya said, "Alright, we'll find them and we can help save them. But can't we save the mother?"

Morwen however looked confused as she asked, "Mother? How does this woman know you and what is she talking about?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:57 am

The high priestess says " I highly doubt it being if Xerxan didn't get her and her location spread the numerous of enemies she has made will hunt her down then slowly kill her." She passes Arasinya a scroll detailing thousands of crimes brutal, grizzly that she commited then says " as you can see this was all when she went on a solo act in her teen years before she became a matron mother and had her three children." She adds your friendship with him may sooth his anger toward his family to allow his sisters to live, but I am sure he knows his mother was fully aware of her daughters brutal beatings they dealt him probably encouraged them." She finishes with " I seen this happen between siblings and it takes years to sooth the mental scars while neither sibling will want anything to do with the other."

The Aunt turns to Morwen narrowing such a cold stare if a cold spell was used Morwen probably would of turned into a block of ice. She then says " I am her elder sister darkling slut you shouldn't question your betters unless you think you can take me." The matron mother motions for Morwen not to even attempt it along with her daughters knowing full well even at the peak of her own demonic strength she couldn't take her elder sister without pushing her into a dead magic zone.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next