Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 32 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 32 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:10 pm

Genevieve would say, "Oh, you don't need to worry about that, Xerxan. I've already sent a letter to their parents earlier while you were still out. They'll understand since I too sat with them before."

Arasinya heaved a sigh of relief before asking Gwen, "So, Gwen, what have you learned in fletching?"

Gwen would reply, "Well, we learned about using different feathers suitable for the arrow to have a straight and true shot. Plus, we learned how to tie the strings to the bow."

Morwen would pass out and fall unconscious as she was kissed goodnight. As her eyes closed, more tears trickled down her face and let it stain there. 15 minutes would pass before she stirred and slowly awoke. Still feeling tears, Morwen softly said, "I...I failed you all...again..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:24 pm

He nods and just listens to everyone talk as he wonders if their is a another reason behind everyones reason to stay longer in the village he just didn't know what it was.

The sisters head over once Morwen wakes up saying " you did better than we could our matron mother had to use her full strength to keep you in place to finish you off which is rare."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:54 pm

Morwen would slowly sit up as she sniffed and nodded before saying, "But still, I couldn't beat her on my own." She wiped her own tears as she asked, "You don't think I failed you...even though I couldn't succeed in my goal?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:32 am

The sisters whisper to Morwen how long their matron mother has been fighting and how many male and female demons she crushed on her own without help.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Morwen was shocked to hear this and she immediately wiped her eyes as she said, "So...I did something that no one else had done before...I HAVEN'T failed...but, I'll continue to fight for all of you. Kinelilae...Mdienia...Mother..."

Meanwhile, Arasinya was finished talking with the kids and turned to Xerxan. "Hey, Xerxan? We're wondering later if you'd like to shoot some arrows with us? The kids want to show off their archery skills."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:15 pm

They say "between us we never pushed her far enough to use her full strength nor did we get a kiss before passing out from her choke holds."

Xerxan says " sure will go to support them I just don't know how to shot an arrow off a bow" which comes at a shock to Kentis and Gwen who might of though he was an expert unlike Arasinya who easily believed his words.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:41 pm

Morwen put this in thought and said, "I couldn't have done so much without you, my dear sisters. I'm gratefully in your debt."

"We can show you how," said Arasinya. "I brought an extra bow for our stay here so you can join us. It's simple once you know how." She rose up to go to her room and grab her bows before returning and handing one to Xerxan.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:00 pm

The sisters hug her back whispering " I bet mothers standards just went up way higher which will be way rougher for us to meet them." Later after they all rested the Matron mother summons the doubles for each girl and the sparing lasts for hours stopping only for meals then resuming the workout.

He nods looking extremely nervous as he fumbles with the bow griping it in all the wrong places till someone helps him hold it right showing how little he knew about handling weapons.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:31 am

Morwen hugged her sisters lovingly as she said, "I know, but Mother wants the best for us. We will not fail her now!" After resting, they all soon met with their doubles again to spar. Morwen kept her focus as she focused each attack and block to full effect. "I won't fail you all. I promise."

Arasinya would help Xerxan in showing him how to hold a bow without holding the string. "Come on, follow me." As she got up, both Kentis and Gwen followed along with her. All three waited for Xerxan to join them.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:30 am

He gets up following around very nervous that he will embarrass everyone because he never handled the bow till just now and everyone there will easily outshoot him with ease.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next