by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 29 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 29 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:19 am

"Oh, you do? May I see?" Arasinya felt more comfortable now that the kids felt more secure around her. She was impressed to see them use magic also. She would ask Xerxan, "Wanna play too?"

Morwen enjoyed her oatmeal and berries down to the last bite. She had never tasted any oatmeal THIS good in a long time so she thanked her mother for that. When it came to the preparation for sparring, she would clean up her plate and stand up to stretch out also. She couldn't wait to try out her new approach to her infamous toe biting hold.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:38 am

When she asked she would notice he was tossing the orbs back just as fast as the giggling kids can toss them to him. The other kids toss an orb to Arasinya while the others hold theirs waiting their turn to toss it to her giggling also none of them caring Arasinya was an outsider nor did the adults which only smiled happy to let the children play as long as they were safe.

While everyone finishes up the Matron mother starts to think about the pairings for the sparing very carefully knowing that the wrong pairings will end up in mismatches between the girls and too much magic use may alert the runes around the outside the cave.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:55 am

Arasinya would giggle as she was having fun with the kids. Xerxan seemed to be enjoying himself too as the orbs traveled back and forth. Magic was flying all over the place and the fun seemed nonstop!

After Morwen finished cleaning up, she would change into her sparring clothes. She was anxious to know who she was going to be paired up with. She was willing to show her family what she can do.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:27 am

Just as the game was getting to be a lot of fun for everyone the orbs started dispelling themselves as the end of the kids spell's duration gracefully ended leaving the children pouting knowing they cant conjure more till tommarow. One of the adults who prepared a large picnic for the children called out that Lunch was ready as the children perk up and say good bye to them then scamper off to enjoy lunch then get out some toys to continue their fun. Before the children leave Xerxan will say " I will conjure an orb of my own for you to play with after Lunch so one of you come find me" as the children nod then scamper off to eat lunch.

The matron mother says" well I have a wonderful plan lets make our spar a everyone for themselves, but remember this is only a spar so don't push yourself too hard to hurt yourself incase the coming battle arrives sooner than we expect."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:03 am

"Aww, don't be sad," said Arasinya trying to comfort the children. "We can play again soon." She even smiled to see Xerxan interacting more with the kids. Looks like his relations with other people are improving greatly.

Morwen nodded as she was excited to fight again. "Okay, mother!" She turned to her sisters and said, "Let's do this!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:27 pm

The children scamper off planning to track Xerxan down to make sure he makes the orb of faerie fire for them knowing it will last a lot longer than theirs would last. When the children leave he says " I didn't know faerie fire could be condensed down to form a ball like that till just now so I offered to make one to practice doing it myself." He adds " I am sure we will be seeing them as soon as they finish eating by the happy look on their faces when I offered to use my own once a day faerie fire spell to make them an orb to play with."

The Matron mother and sisters look at Morwen and at each other not sure who to attack first being the others could easily attack her from behind.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:42 pm

"Yup, it's surprising the new things that you learn everyday," said Arasinya as they continued walking through the fields. "It reminds me once when me and my brother used to play together during our picnics. He was quite a fiery spirit...Drake."

Morwen's eyes would search from one person to the other before showing a small smile. When the three just looked at one another, Morwen would charge and attempt to tackle Mdienia to the ground and start punching her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:43 am

The herbs give out a wonderful scent as they walk and talk enjoying the walk listening for children approaching knowing they will be coming around soon. He says " I don't know what came over me that I joined their game so easily I never had a instinct to play games with kids before.

When Morwen charges at Mdienia Kinelilae will try to trip her while the mother takes the opertunity to drop kick each of her daughters trying to land on top of Morwen.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:58 am

Arasinya would smile and giggle lightly as she responded, "Perhaps...it was your curiosity of wanting to know more. There is so much going on in the world around us and sometimes we need to take the opportunity to be with those people. We can learn so much from them and respect their ways. Perhaps when you have the chance to travel, you may learn something new from them."

Morwen would see Kinelilae trying to trip her, so she would attempt to jump over that leg as she went for a flying punch to Mdienia. Perhaps she can gain the upper hand before her mother drop kicks them all.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:30 am

He says " I guess it was because I really never had much of a childhood so part of me I guess wanted to experience their fun. He adds shouldn't we be heading back for the afternoon meal too before we get swarmed by the kids after they are finished."

The Matron not expecting Morwen to jump in the way of her drop kick only to send her into the other girls knocking them down under Morwen as she climbs onto her back to add to the pressure on her daughters below her.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next