Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match!

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match! - Page 2 Empty Re: Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match!

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:47 am

Janet wiggled and moaned all throughout the minute of sexual torture that Saya put her through, wincing as her breasts were roughly handled and harshly slapped, and then letting her mouth fall open for a loud moan as the sensation of Saya’s glove rubbing across her pussy began to grow once again. The minute seemed much longer than just a single minute. It felt like fifteen, minutes, or thirty, or an hour. Then, as the time finally expired, Saya gave her a quick peck on the lips, leaving Janet dizzy and her pussy damp as Saya would get up, ordering Janet to do the same.

“Ugh…bitch…I’m going to get you…you’re going to regret all of this…” Janet would say, as she very slowly pushed herself to her feet, shifting a little uncomfortably on her soles, holding her gloves up again in front of her naked chest as she stared down Saya. “I’m ready…”

Saya had humiliated Janet there. She had knocked the Lakota girl around and knocked her down, then sexually assaulted her and stripped her of her top. Janet was not going to let her foe get away with any of it...
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match! - Page 2 Empty Re: Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match!

Post by Val Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:44 am

Saya couldn't lie to herself. That minute of control over Janet had been one of the best experiences she had had lately, even as she tried to keep her calm and look composed on the outside. She craved for more, she was decided to experiene it once again., and as much times as she could.

Saya kept a little grin on her lips as she glared down at Janet get up, hearing her taunts. - "Don't call me 'bitch', ok?" - Saya replied back at her, with her arms crossed under her breasts - "I'm not the one with her breasts exposed like that, you bitch!" - Saya finished with a louder tone, laughing at Janet after that, overtly making fun of her.

- "Oh, I hope you're ready indeed, because I'm not done with you just yet" - Saya said as she got her gloves up close to her cheeks, ready to continue the match. Both women nodded at the ref girl, and she made the signal, resuming the fight. Saya locked eyes with Janet, smiling widely as she circled to her right, moving quick on her feet in a quite sassy way, showing confidence.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:33 am

“If you can’t handle the truth, then how about you try not being a bitch, rather than just demanding that I not point out that you totally are one?” Janet would retort, as Saya asked not to be called a bitch, then mocked Janet for her bare chest. The Lakota scoffed and rolled her eyes, showing Saya exactly what she thought of everything the pink-haired girl had thrown at her so far.

“I’ve fought topless before. I’ve fought naked before. This isn’t going to do anything to slow me down, bitch,” Janet would reply. “If you were woman enough, we could have started this fight topless. But I understand—you wouldn’t want to show everyone how poorly your breasts measure up to mine.”

That was a cheap shot, but Saya had already stooped pretty low herself, and so Janet didn’t feel any qualms about taking that jab at Saya.

Once the referee signaled for the fight to continue, Janet would start stalking to her right, circling around Saya as the pink-haired girl moved as well. Slowly, Janet would drift in towards her opponent, staring Saya down, getting ready to make her move. Once she was just within punching range, Janet would throw a one-two combination of rapid jabs at Saya’s chest!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:16 am

Saya knew she had taken a huge step forward in the fight by scoring the first knockdown. The newbie got the champion first, and that for sure sounded more shocking than the other way around, and it would stay in the memory of the crowd, but more importantly, in Janet's head.

For a moment, even when the ref girl had already given the signal to resume the fight, both girls got into a trashtalking back and forth. What had started as a regular match, was  turning in quite a rivalry between these two. - "I mean, you could call me a bitch, Janet, but unfortunatelly, you're in no position to call me one. You're the one with her breasts exposed, not me. You're this arena's bitch. Not me. Get it?" - Saya said with venom in her words, feeling her motivation to beat up Janet grow inside her.

Once they had enough, both girls just rembered, this was an actual fight, not just a trashtalking contest. Both circled, Saya a bit hesitant, and it was Janet the one to make the first move, firing a couple punches at Saya's chest. Unfortunately for her, Saya had her guard ready, and the chest part is one of the easiest to defend. Saya had a great pair of tits, and her opponents usually wanted to punch them, which made things easier for her, using her wonderful orbs as a bait often, and Janet seemed to be falling for it.

Saya blocked both punches with her own gloves firmly, but this time, Janet's punches felt a bit more powerful, flinching her slightly, making her unable to launch a quick counter. Saya lifted an eyebrow in surprise. Maybe it was the rage, or something else, but the fight seemed to have turned up a bit in intensity. Saya kept her defense up, waiting for Janet's next attack. - "Bring it!" - she invited the American pugilist to continue her attack.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:22 am

Janet rolled her eyes as Saya continued to quibble over who was a bitch and who wasn’t. This pink-haired girl was absolutely ridiculous. “Look, if I need to explain to you what a bitch is, then let’s just drop it. I don’t have the time to teach you something so simple. You are a bitch, so why don’t you just drill that into your thick skull, sweetie?” Janet would pound her gloves together. “As a matter of fact, why don’t I drill it into your head for you?”

Janet would go in and start off the second “round” of their fight, throwing a pair of lightning-fast jabs towards Saya’s tits, using her anger and frustration to fuel her punches. Saya was able to block the jabs, but Janet could tell that Saya could feel the power that she was putting behind them. Surprisingly, Saya wouldn’t try to attack, instead simply keeping her defenses up and waiting for Janet to come at her again.

“Oh, big mistake, cupcake…” Janet would hiss, as she would throw another jab right at Saya’s chest, knowing it would be blocked. Instead of following it up with a fourth jab, however, Janet would launch a hook, aiming high for the top of Saya’s head, and then, to finish off the combination, the Lakota would throw a straight punch, looking to let it slide right over Saya’s gloves and slam into her face head-on!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:32 am

Saya just kept a small grin as they traded insults. - "I can't believe you're the Entropy Champion... you are pathetic! You should be the 'Trashtalking Champion', I guess that would suit you better, haha!~" Saya finished, talking as she hid her face behind her gloves, careful at all times.

Then, as Saya predicted, Janet was going after her. She knew her American rival was frustrated, and wanted to bring her down to the mat as soon as possible, to kind of 'recover' her pride. She blocked a third jab now at her breasts. - "Is she ever gonna stop targeting them?" - Saya wondered, but just that little thought opened up for Janet to send a wide hook at her head which Saya tried to duck, the glove coming close to getting a clean shot, brushing the pinkhead's hair, and undoing one of her buns. Saya gnarled at the feeling of her precious bun getting destroyed, but just before she could launch a counterattack to make Janet pay, she received a clean shot straight to her lips. - "Nnnghhh!" - she let out in what was more of a moan than a groan, her head snapping back harshly as Janet's glove pushed it back.

Saya took a step backwards, shaking her head and moving quick on her feet and away from Janet. - "You'll pay for that!" - Saya said as she frowned, removing the other bun, and letting her long pink hair flow behind her back. She then moved forward, peppering a couple left jabs at the Lakota's face.

Last edited by Val on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:29 am

Janet’s next jab to the chest was blocked, and her hook to Saya’s forehead was, unfortunately, ducked—though the Lakota did manage to undo one of Saya’s buns with the punch, which was worth something. She was starting to get frustrated, though, and put as much power as she could behind her next punch, the straight right to the face.

“Ha! Take that!” This one hit. Janet smirked as she watched Saya stumble backwards a step or two before managing to regain her balance. The Lakota would bring her fists up again and just follow Saya, lying in wait as the pink-haired girl would pull out her other bun and let her hair flow freely.

Wow, Janet would muse to herself. Saya was pretty stunning with her hair down, actually. Her hair was almost as long and silky as Janet’s own. Not that the Lakota would let that distract her. She would follow Saya, blocking the two jabs aimed at her face, then throwing another right jab at Saya’s face, before following it up with a left hook aimed for her foe’s side.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:28 am

The fight had gone for quite some time now, and Saya was feeling like on top of the world, fighting the Entropy champion in such a sexy fashion, and in one of her strongest styles. However, it seemed as if boxing was also one of Janet's specialties, showing an awesome performance so far.

Both of Saya's left jabs got blocked quite easily by Janet, a fact that didn't surprise Saya too much, knowing those jabs were only to zone her out, keeping her at distance, more than to do any damage. What did surprise her though, was how fast Janet moved in close to her after blocking those. - "Wha..." - was the only thing Saya could let out when Janet's right glove made contact with her mouth, snapping her head back, and before she could react, Janet had her doubled to he side with a hard left hook to her side, forcing her to take a step back.

Saya took another step back, this time by her will, and then sent a wide right at the Lakota's left cheek. She got damaged there, and the last thing she wanted now was having the brunette on top of her.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:13 am

Janet had managed to recover from her earlier slip-up, and now she was ready to even the score. She had managed to ruin Saya’s hairdo and force the girl to let her long, luscious pink locks down. Now Janet had forced her opponent to back up with a couple of well-timed shots, to her face and to her side. But Saya wasn’t done yet. The desperate wide right which she threw as she backpedaled slammed hard into Janet’s cheek, and it almost spun the Lakota around. As it was, Janet would gasp, her head would snap to the right, and she would stumble several steps in that direction, her momentum blunted by the blow.

But she wasn’t going to let Saya dig herself out of this hole. She wanted the pink-haired pugilist to feel all the humiliation that she had felt when Saya had managed to knock her down. Janet would shake her head out, clearing her thoughts, and would then charge forward with a yell.

“You’re not getting out of this!” she shouted, throwing a very quick pair of jabs, left and right, at Saya’s face, and then following it up with a hard right hook to Saya’s jaw.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:38 am

It felt so good for Saya when she felt her pink glove smack the left side of Janet's face cleanly, feeling how it stopped the brunette right on her tracks when she was going after her and forcing her a couple steps to the side. But it wasn't enough to stop her will, and Janet quickly moved forward after recovering.

Saya wasn't feeling at her best after that last combo her opponent landed on her, and for now, she was on the defensive. She brought her guard up, just planning on receiving whatever Janet sent at her, as the slight dizyness she felt at the moment made it difficult for her to try and evade with quick moves. She felt a couple light jabs making impact in her gloves and fore arms, loosening her guard a bit. Saya smiled, and as she glared at Janet from behind her gloves, she suddenly fell a hard pain at her chin. - "NNNNNNGHH!" - her head snapped upwards, sweat flying off her head, taking a couple steps backwards before landing with her back onto the ropes.

She was stunned, shaking her head, and her sight a bit lost. She blinked quickly in succession, bringing her guard up by pure instinct. She was in trouble, and she knew it.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next