Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match!

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match! - Page 3 Empty Re: Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match!

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:29 am

Janet’s jabs impacted against Saya’s guard, and the loud slap of leather pounding against leather resounded throughout the arena. She hadn’t been able to hit her foe there, but she had Saya on the defensive. Now, she was going to bust this match wide open. Janet’s hook snuck in just behind Saya’s guard and slammed into the Japanese girl’s jaw, forcing her to stumble backwards until her back hit the ropes.

Janet grinned. “Now I’ve got you, sweetie,” she would say, as she would put her gloves up and bounce forward. She watched Saya carefully, and watched the pink-haired girl bring her gloves up right in front of her face instinctually. Janet was going to make her pay for that instinctual motion. The Lakota would bend her knees a little bit and then would begin to throw hard, straight punches right into Saya’s gut, trying to hammer away on her foe’s belly again and again, hoping to deflate Saya like a pink-topped balloon.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match! - Page 3 Empty Re: Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match!

Post by Val Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:05 am

For Saya, the couple seconds that went by as Janet stepped forward towards her, at the ropes, felt like an eternity. She was dizy, and with her gloves put up by instinct, she couldn't see the Lakota approaching, at least not entirely. She just waited there, mentally preparing for the punishing move to come from the brunette, growing desperate, hearing her taunts and steps, which just fueled her anxiety.

It was then when Saya, expecting a hard blow to her upper body, felt multiple stings down on her guts that came one after another with such speed, that she could never react to them by bringing her guard down. - "Gnnngh... ughhh!" - Saya's pained groans filled the arena, one after another with each of Janet's precise punches. After just a few hits, she had Saya already doubled over, with her mouth wide open and eyes narrowed, as it almost seemed like her punches were the ones keeping the pinkhead on her feet.

As soon as Janet stopped the barrage of punches, Saya's wobbly legs gave in, slowly crumbling to her knees, and then resting her back against the ropes. - "F-fuck..." - Saya mumbled, knowing what was coming for her after that.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:27 am

Janet pounded on Saya’s belly hard. She loved the sound of leather slapping against taut, smooth skin, especially when it was her leather and her opponent’s skin. She kept at it, pounding away, making up for the mistakes she had made earlier and the lucky breaks she had allowed Saya to get. And, finally, the moment that Janet had been waiting for.

“Ha!” she would laugh mightily, as Saya sank down onto her knees and fell back against the ropes, her legs unable to hold her up after such a relentless assault from the Native American warrior. “Ha ha ha! You just can’t take it, can you, weakling?” Janet mocked her fallen foe as she knew what came next. Retribution. Revenge!

The Lakota would reach down and get Saya into her favorite position, pulling the pink-haired girl’s legs out and spreading them as wide as possible, then threading her gloved arms behind the ropes so that she was trapped. Now, it was time for Janet to go to work on her foe. She was going to do just what Saya had did to her, and give her a taste of her own medicine! “Now, let’s see your lousy tits…” Janet would say as she knelt down, before leaning forward and biting onto Saya’s bikini top, jerking her head back and forth ferociously, like a dog, until she tore the bikini off of her foe’s chest! Once she did, she would spit it out into her hand, and then, with a mischievous grin on her face, Janet would stuff the bikini top into Saya’s mouth, gagging her with her own attire!

“You call mine pathetic? Just look at these disgusting little things,” Janet would say. Of course, Saya’s breasts actually weren’t bad at all…but she wouldn’t be letting the Japanese girl know that. With one hand, she would give Saya’s breasts a rough groping and slapping. With the other, she would reach down and begin to slowly, expertly rub at her opponent’s pussy…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:20 am

Saya looked up at Janet, who stood in front of her with such authority, that it actually felt downgrading for the Japanese girl. Saya was just so pissed off with herself for not being able to continue pressuring her advantage just a couple minutes ago after knocking down the Lakota, and now she had been paid back with the same, helpless in her knees at the moment just as the 'playful' minute started.

- "W-what are you... doing?!" - Saya protested, expecting Janet to start playing with her instantly, but instead the brunette was pulling at her legs, spreading them wide, and then just hanging her arms at her sides, resting on the middle rope. Saya blushed deeply just from being in that position, having her rival just in front of her. She looked to the side, with her eyes barely opened as Janet bit down at her bikini top, removing it with a wild jerk, just to then hear the American's mockery on her breasts. - "J-just... hurry up and be done with it! I'll get you back for this" - Saya shouted back at her, keeping her eyes narrowed, blurring her vision on purpose to avoid looking at the crowd, knowing all of them had their eyes on her during that shameful moment. Saya did her best to keep her moans as silent as possible, releasing hot air from her mouth, but keeping her voice down. She wouldn't let the public know how skilled Janet was at this and, despite all her efforts to think of something else, how good she felt.

Saya waited patiently, sticking to the rules, letting Janet do whatever she wanted. In her mind, she deserved it, she wouldn't have allowed her opponent to knock her down.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:26 am

Janet might have wasted a couple seconds to position Saya perfectly for her playtime, but the Lakota did not mind. The playing would be almost pointless if she had to settle for anything less than the perfect teasing and groping and stimulation. She wanted Saya to feel perfectly trapped, perfectly humiliated, as her arms were slung around the ropes and her legs were spread wide. She would look like a loser, and hopefully that would bestow upon Janet a distinct psychological advantage. She grinned when the pink-haired pugilist asked her what she was doing.

"What, you don't like it? I think this sort of position really suits you...arms trapped, breasts hanging out, pussy eagerly awaiting my touch..."

Janet would go to work then, after tearing off Saya's bikini top in her mouth. The girl was starting to get mouthy, so Janet would ball up the bikini top and shove it into Saya's mouth to gag her, letting her choke on her own pink bikini, which had been holding her bountiful breasts only seconds earlier. "Stuff it, sweetie!" Janet would joke merrily, as one glove-enclosed hand groped and slapped at Saya's tits, making the orbs bounce and jiggle, while the other would slide down and rub along Saya's crotch, the whole glove working, but the thumb being the primary stimulator as Janet slid it inside Saya's bikini bottoms.

"Doesn't this feel better?" Janet would ask with a grin as she worked Saya over, waiting eagerly to hear Saya moan for her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:55 am

As if the humilliation of being in that position wasn't enough, Janet then used the Japanese girl's pink top to stuff her mouth with it. - "Hey! Wa...!" - was the only thing Saya could let out before the pink garment was almost completely inside her mouth, with just a string hanging from her lips.

Saya shook her head desperately, continuously kicking away with her legs as she tried to endure the sexual stimulation, being successful so far in keeping herself calm. However, Janet seemed to be an expert in this, and not only did it felt really good, it was quickly ramping into a more pleasurable experience. It wasn't too long before Saya would finally release a moan. A long, intense, yet muffled moan.

That was when Saya was literally saved by the bell, which indicated the end of the minute. Saya immediately spit the pink bikini top to the side, frantically closing her legs. - "Enough!" - She yelled, glaring up at Janet's eyes with a frowned face.

That minute felt like an eternity for the Japanese pugilist, and surely an experience she wouldn't want to go through again. She used the middle rope to get back onto her feet, shakily at first, but slowly recovering her composure. She would then take a deep breath, signaling the referee she was ready to continue.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:35 am

Janet laughed as she stuffed Saya's bikini into her mouth, thinking that the Japanese girl looked patently ridiculous with the top that had been holding up those ample, fleshy orbs now stuffed into her trash-talking maw. Her moans of pleasure and of annoyance were both muffled by the bikini top, as Janet would go to town on her, one baby blue glove slapping and groping at Saya's tits, the other one sticking a thumb down into her bikini bottoms to play with the pink-haired girl's pussy.

Saya could kick and moan all she wanted, but Janet was not letting up until her time was up. It was all too short, unfortunately. While she succeeded in arousing Saya, in getting her nice and wet and ready, the Lakota had only just slid her thumb in between Saya's pussy lips to begin pleasuring her to orgasm in earnest when the timer indicated that her minute was up. The referee instructed Janet to let Saya go, and, though she wished she didn't have to, she would. Saya would immediately then close her legs and look up at Janet with a funny expression. An angry, desperate one, but one that also seemed to have an undercurrent of something else altogether.

"What? Come on, you can't take it?" Janet would tease, as she would lift herself back up onto her feet, feeling much better about being topless now that she had knocked Saya around a bit and gotten her nice and wet. She waited for Saya to get up on her feet and give the referee an affirmative that she was ready to continue. Janet put up her gloves and smirked. The bell rang. The Lakota would bounce forward on her toes, closing with Saya again, and swinging an exploratory jab at her enemy's cheek.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:50 am

Saya was shaking, down on her ass with her back against the ropes. At the moment, she was overwhelmed with the amount of flashes raining down on her, the whole humilliation she was going through at the moment. The arena felt so immense to her, wherever she looked at, there was a bunch of raging fans cheering for Janet. She understood what it meant to fight at the AFW there. One second you're their idol, the next you're nothing. She also understood, instead of crying and being mad about it, she had to win them back.

Saya took a deep breath and used the same ropes Janet used to hang her arms to support her weight and get onto her feet. One part of her wanted to take back her bikini top and put it back on, but the other part saw how Janet stayed topless even after her own knock down by her own will, and so the pink-haired pugilist decided to do the same. The referee looked at Saya, asking her for her condition. - "I can keep going..." - Saya signaled her, bumping her gloves together, bouncing on her tiptoes. Her now bare, generous breasts jiggled along, with her long pink hair now freely flowing behind her back.

* Ding ding *

The bell rang, and Janet didn't make Saya wait, springing forward with renewed motivation. The brunette struck fast with a methodical jab to her cheek, forcing Saya back a single step. The Japanese girl was in no position at the moment to fight on Janet on equal terms, and so she opted for a defensive strategy, at least temporarily, dancing across the ring in retreat. Of course Saya wouldn't say a thing. She had a shameful blush on her cheeks. She didn't like being forced to do something like this, but Janet might just destroy her if she didn't. Knowing Saya's personality, her retreat meant nothing more than huge respect for the Lakota.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:13 pm

The crowd was cheering loudly, and Janet soaked up their adoration. She put her baby blue gloves in the air and did a couple of fist pumps, encouraging the crowd to be louder as she would strut around, no longer caring that she was topless now that Saya was similarly disrobed. Janet waited for the pink-haired pugilist to get back up onto her feet. Slowly, Saya would manage it. The referee girl—the only girl in the ring whose bikini was still covering her chest—bounded over to Saya to check on her. Janet couldn't hear Saya over the roar of the crowd, but she knew that the pink-headed girl would say that she was okay to continue.

Now that they were both back up on their feet, the bell would ring, and Janet was not wasting any time. She wasn't giving Saya the chance to recover. If the pink-haired girl wanted to avoid getting hit right away, she would have to run away. But sooner rather than later, she would run out of space to run in. Once Janet caught Saya up against the ropes, it would all be over.

And if Saya was going to run, Janet was sure it would eat her proud opponent up inside. After Saya took that first punch, she beat a hasty retreat, and Janet would follow her closely. She saw the blush on Saya's cheeks, and she wanted to rub it in. "Come on, sweetie! Fight me!" Janet would implore her opponent. She would rush in towards Saya, trying to catch her opponent and put her gloves against Saya's arms. Janet would try to push Saya towards the ropes. If her opponent wanted to run, Janet would decide where her foe was going to run to!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:41 am

Saya's arousement levels were quickly going down as she kept jumping on her tiptoes, keeping herself light as she avoided a head on enocunter with the Lakota. Little by little, she was gaining back the confidence in her own body she needed to finally fight back, knowing her current limitations due to how damaged she was moments ago. The Japanese pugilist would notice how the defensive tactic was more effective than she initially thought, taking a look at the woman in front of her and how she was getting desperate to the point she'd implore her to fight back. - "Come and get me, sweetie!" - Saya ended the sentence with a louder tone on the last word, repeating the brunette's term. Unfortunatelly for Saya, Janet would take those words  literally, and the pink-haired girl found herself being pushed back by brute strength. - "H-hey! Stop! That's cheating!" - Saya would yell as the friction made by her barefeet and the canvas was not enough, and she was slowly sliding back.

Janet would continue pushing, overpowering Saya, having her already just a couple steps from the ropes. - "Not again..." - Saya thought as she looked back. She had to stop her. Saya would then step to the side, quickly twisting her torso, with that, she tried to deflect in some way Janet's own impulse, and have the American crashing herself against the ropes.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next