Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match!

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match! - Page 4 Empty Re: Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match!

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:59 am

Janet scoffed when Saya had the gall to taunt her back, telling Janet to come and get her, and even using the same cute nickname that Janet liked to use for her opponents. While Saya was obviously becoming more confident now that she wasn't actively getting either pummeled or rubbed, Janet knew that the advantage was still hers, and Lady Lakota was not about to waste that advantage. If Saya didn't want to stand still, then she was going to be made to stand still. Janet half-punched and half-shoved Saya backwards, and the pink-haired girl was not able to slow down before she hit the ropes.

Right as Saya did reach the ropes, she made her move, swinging to the side and beginning to pull Janet forward, forcing the Lakota to stumble and fall into the ropes herself, chest-first. She would immediately whip around to face Saya, not wanting to let her advantage slip away, knowing that at this point either one of the would probably be able to force the other back against the ropes if she could get one or two good blows in. "You're not getting away from me that easily!" Janet would declare.

Raising up a blue glove, Janet would swing a hard left hook right at Saya's cheek, aiming for that left hook to send the Japanese pugilist spinning into the ropes, where Janet could have her way with her. Hopefully, the punch would connect, and hopefully Saya would fall into the ropes just as Janet envisioned.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match! - Page 4 Empty Re: Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match!

Post by Val Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:19 am

The seemingly easy time Janet was having pushing the pinkhead back was extremely infuriating and somewhat humilliating for Saya. Feeling her humanity pressed against her own, being overpowered in a direct body to body contest, Saya blamed it all on her current state. There's no way she'd be in that situation in a fair scenario, at least in her mind. The move she made wouldn't have crossed her mind if not for that reason. It was okay for her to do that, her pride wouldn't be hurt with that reasoning.

Janet landed chest first in the ropes, but if Saya thought she'd have a time to rest, she was completely wrong as the brunette turned around like a tornado, swinging a left punch that nailed the Japanese girl right in the cheek. - "Hmph!" - Saya's lips got together as if sending a kiss, sweat sprayed off from her head as she spun around and landed back against the ropes.

She didn't know how it happened, but she was in for some trouble again, and so she clutched her arms together in a firm as she could guard, covering most of her torso and face, as she knew she didn't have the speed at the moment to just gracefully hop away from danger.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:58 am

Janet was in a trouble spot right now, with her back up against the ropes and her opponent in front of her. She did not want to allow Saya the opportunity to have a second round of playing with her. The Lakota was not sure if she would be able to last the full minute if Saya really worked her over, and the humiliation of having an orgasm by the pink-haired girl's touch was not something which Janet wanted to contemplate right now.

Thankfully, she was able to connect on a perfect punch, a shot right to Saya's cheek that sent her spinning in a circle and landing with her back against the ropes, right next to where Janet herself had been tossed against them. Saya did not try to get back up off of the ropes, but instead turtled up, pulling her arms in close to her body to protect herself from Janet's punches.

Janet quickly bounced off of the ropes and turned to trap Saya against them. She stepped in close, her body only inches away from Saya's, her feet straddling her opponent's. "I've got you again, sweetie!" she would taunt, as she would aim low and throw a hard right-handed punch into Saya's stomach, hoping to double her over, followed by a left hook which she would try to aim around Saya's guard and for the side of her head.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:05 pm

Saya had planned to turtle up for a while to get a breathing before hopping away from danger, gettin gradually back in fighting form to put a stop to Janet. She braced her body, hiding her face behind her gloves, doing her best to parry most of Janet's attacks. Initially, she succeeded, picking up deep chunks of air with each breath she took, and once she felt she was ready, she would try to move away with some fancey footwork.

However, that's when Saya realized in how much trouble she really was. Under all this pressure, she didn't notice when had Janet's feet straddled her own, and when she tried to move, nothing happened. Her feet were anchored down, and the shock of it distracted just enough for Janet to strike hard. - "Oufff!" - Saya would groan as Janet's glove dug into her belly, doubling her over as her guard loosened just barely but enough for Janet to sneak in the follow up hook around it, smacking Saya's cheek with her leather!

- "Guhhhh!" - Saya let out as her head snapped to the side, spittle and sweat spraying off along with the punch. Her body weakened, but didn't go down. It would have, if not for Janet's conquering feet stepping on Saya's own, keeping her in place, but mostly in a ragdoll state after that punch, with shaky guard and blurry sight, seeing 3 Janet's in front of her.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:21 pm

Janet's feet were just to the outside of Saya's, putting the two girls very close together and making it difficult for Saya to lift and move her leg back without it getting caught on the Lakota's. Keeping Saya right in place was just a bonus, really. Janet was more balanced, and close enough to Saya to smell the fear on her breath—fear that Saya really should be feeling right now, as Janet prepared to whack her around a little bit.

Janet's barrage hit Saya even harder than Janet had hoped, doubling the girl over and then sending her head spinning after the shot to the side of her head. Saya started to sag, but her leg seemed to catch on Janet's and keep her up, like a dead tree only being supported as its branches were entangled with those of its living neighbor. Still, Saya was helpless. Janet grinned as she leaned a little closer to her foe. "Goodnight, buttercup," she would whisper tauntingly, before taking a step back. With a little separation between them, Janet would bring her glove up to her face, give it a kiss, then swing it around and up into Saya's chin, trying to land a devastating uppercut that would knock Saya down again!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:07 pm

Saya remained on her feet not only because of her pride, not wanting to go down to Janet again, but also helped by the straddle her opponent's feet had in hers, locking legs and making it easier for the pink-haired pugilist to hold her position and balance her weight around.

Despite that, Saya was not going anywhere, and it only brought more punishment coming her way. If she had gone down already, yes, she would have to suffer Janet's playfull touch, but it would have saved her from what came next. Saya almost crumbled down as Janet moved back without the support of her opponent's legs to hold her own, but now she had to decide which of the 3 punches coming at her she had to defend against. She braced up, closing her eyes and hoping for the best, but unfortunately she made the wrong choice as Janet's glove sneaked under her guard and crashed against her chin!

- "Grrrrghh!" - Saya let out as her mouth was shut tight by Janet's glove and her chin pushed upwards. More spittle escaped her lips, and this time, unlike the previous punch, Saya didn't have any kind of support, and after her feet came back to the canvas after a split second in the air, the Japanese fighter crumbled down as her legs gave in.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:24 pm

"Ha!" Janet would laugh, as Saya crumpled onto her knees, a victim of that absolutely devastating uppercut which Janet so loved to employ. Saya had been nothing but nasty this entire fight, and Janet relished the opportunity to have her way with the pink-haired girl for a full minute, humiliating her further as punishment for having such a piss-poor attitude! Saya was still conscious, so Janet could get started right away, and would do so by placing her blue glove on top of Saya's head, seemingly petting the girl as if she were an animal!

"Poor, poor little loser just can't keep up with me, huh?" Janet would taunt. "Well, it's just going to get worse for you. Now...get on your back, bitch! Flat on your back—I know you're familiar with the position!" Janet would shove Saya's head to push her down onto her back. Smiling, Janet would turn around and drop down onto Saya, dropping her butt down on the pink-haired girl's breasts as her gloved hand went for Saya's pussy again, sliding underneath the girl's bikini bottoms to press against it directly!

"So, did you actually think you were going to win this fight?" Janet would ask, as if making casual conversation as she bounced on her foe's tits and rubbed her puss.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:57 pm

Saya blinked rapidly, shaking her head after being knocked down onto her knees, supporting herself with one glove against the canvas to keep her from going further down. Her mind was a mess, and despite trying her best to shake away the foggyness, she still was in no condition to fight back. Fortunately for her, at least, the fight didn't have to continue right after a knockdown, and she'd have a minute to recover from such an attack from the Lakota... a very long and humiliating minute.

Saya growled through clenched teeth as Janet pat her head as if she was a pet of some sort. It was not only very humiliating for such a proud girl, but also, at the same time, she had nothing to protest. She had been handled and knocked down legally, and that just infuriated her even more. The idea, or rather the truth, that she had been outboxed so far didn't have any room in her head.

Whatever she thought or said didn't stop Janet from putting her flat on her back and sitting down on her large breasts, though. Saya would release moan after pained moan as the brunette played with her crotch, rubbing her glove all over it as she bounced on her chest. Saya's back arched repeatedly just to get flattened back each time Janet bounced. Saya's legs crossed, squirming and struggling against her opponent. Her toes curled, but she couldn't stop moaning against her will as Janet had her way with her.

- "Mmmrgh! S-shut up!!!" -

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:43 pm

Janet laughed the whole time she was on top of Saya, enjoying the thrill of dominating the irritating pink-haired girl so thoroughly. Janet had a 2-1 lead in their match now, and she was riding high on a heady mix of adrenaline and endorphins that made her feel like she could do just about anything. The smell of Saya's arousal helped, too, as Janet would briefly pull her glove out of the other pugilist's bikini bottoms and bring it up to her nose for a sniff of the wetness on the leather.

"Shut up?" Janet would repeat, looking over her shoulder with an amused grin. She would stick her tongue out mockingly at Saya, just to show the girl how little her angry protests mattered so long as Lady Lakota was the one on top. "No, no, no. You're my bitch now, and you don't get to give me orders. So how about..."

Janet would slide her ass back, burying Saya's face underneath her ample buttocks in a hot, sweaty facesit! "How about you shut up!" the brunette would proudly, confidently declare, as her glove once more went back to work on Saya's sweet sex.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:58 pm

Saya's attitude was proving to be playing against herself. Being this stubborn and bitchy to her opponent earned her a pair of buttcheeks right into her face! That was enough for Janet to shut Saya silent as now the Japanese girl struggled to talk, with just muffled sounds coming out, but more importantly, breath properly, as she tried to take deep and quick breaths as Janet continued her assault on her crotch.

Saya's body squirmed and kicked away, her gloves pushed against Janet's well defined rear, and her back arched up with the tension on her body... all in vain however as Janet didn't even move an inch, and she wasn't even making an effort against Saya. The pink-haired pugilist was starting to feel hopeless, noticing her sex getting wet, and realizing soon she could do nothing against it. So instead of trying to get free, she focused on enduring the humiliation.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next