Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match!

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match! - Page 6 Empty Re: Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match!

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:38 am

Saya responded to Janet's move forward by giving a little ground, letting the brunette advance with that right foot. Saya would turn a little, too, to minimize the amount of ground she was giving up, spreading her legs a little wider as she stopped Janet from advancing any further. Now, the two of them were truly stalemated, as Janet could not budge Saya any further, and the two of them would press together even more tightly, breasts to breasts, all four orbs squashed down into a shape a little closer to pancakes than melons.

And that was not the only almost intimate connection between the two of them right now. They swapped sweat, not only on their breasts, but from cheek to cheek, too, as their faces rubbed together. It was enough to make Janet a little bit bothered. Luckily for her, it was not too bad right now, and she still had her bikini bottoms on, which hid any hint of arousal from her opponent, the referee, and the audience. She pressed tighter, harder against Saya, and, as the pink-haired girl moved her limbs around, Janet gained ground.

But Saya was sneaky, and would suddenly stop pushing, allowing Janet to stumble forward, right into a waiting pink glove. Janet's forehead would run up hard against Saya's, their hair tangling as that glove sank into Janet's stomach. "Uurggh!" Janet spat, folding over the glove a little, as it did not necessarily have the force of a full punch, but ground into her abs, nice and slow, causing an almost burning sensation.

"Damn it!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match! - Page 6 Empty Re: Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match!

Post by Val Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:25 pm

The fight so far had been intense and fast-paced. That of course had played against Saya after being knocked down two times in a row, with Janet just going all out, seemingly trying to wrap things up as quickly as possible. The previous clinch was just what Saya needed, cooling her rival down and bringing them into a stalemate, evening everything out, except for the knockdowns, Saya quickly realizing that couldn't go for much longer.

After a sneaky move from the Japanese pugilist, the brunette fell directly into her pink leather, almost hanging on Saya's arm, and the pink-haired girl immediately got the situation down. It was her chance.

- "Got you!" - Saya yelled as she moved her glove upwards, grinding it up all across Janet's torso, in between her breasts and finally up against her neck to pull the Lakota up and straighten her up, directly into a waiting hook to the face with her free hand, aimed at her face!

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 am

Janet had knocked Saya down twice in a row, and really roughed the pink-haired girl up. She was now completely naked, and had been humiliated thoroughly and brought nearly to orgasm by the Lakota girl's skillful maneuvering. All Saya could do was essentially demonstrate her complete wimpiness, by clinching desperately with Janet, rubbing their sweaty chests together and pressing tightly against her, cheek to cheek. Janet tried to shove her back and break the clinch. Clearly, if Saya wanted to cuddle, she should be doing it some other time, not in the middle of an important match!

But then Saya let Janet run forward into her gloved fist, pressing it hard into her gut, like a punch in slow motion. The brunette gritted her teeth and seethed, trying to pull herself back after being figuratively impaled on that pink glove.

"You..." Janet growled, as she tried to pull away, only to be hit by a hard hook when she was least expecting it, causing her to let out a cry in shock. With her cheek smashed and reddened, she would spin around to the side, stumbling away, gloves up as she tried to regain her balance and protect herself!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:01 am

The punch connected, and watching how Janet did a full circle out of balance gave the green light for Saya to go all out. This was the turnaround she needed, and now that stupid American bitch would get everything she did to her back, and some more.

Janet pulled back, trying to regain balance, but Saya quickly gave chase to her wounded prey. Looking determined she moved forward and to the sides with each step, zig zag motion, as if cornering the retreating Lakota. She feinted a couple jabs, but never truly committed to an actual punch, until she got her opponent on the ropes.

With Janet's gloves up high covering her face, Saya unleashed a series of low hooks aimed at the brunette's lean and almost perfect tummy. Left after right, Saya had nothing on her mind but the image of Janet lying flat on her back, completely knocked out!

- "J-just... go down already!" -

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:55 am

Janet managed to get her legs underneath her, and straighten back up, putting her gloves up to defend herself against her suddenly emboldened foe. Saya had already been quite a nasty girl to deal with, even when she was losing, but now, if she had the advantage, she was going to be insufferable.

Saya came after her, throwing jabs which seemed destined to smack into the Lakota's sides or chest, but which turned out only to be feints. Janet jumped back once or twice, but, soon enough, she realized how close she was to the corner. She refused to let Saya trick her into it. She suddenly stomped both feet, hard, intending to fight—only for Saya to smash her in the stomach, repeatedly, with hard hooks! "Uuhk! Uuogh...you think I'd go down just from your weak punches, huh!?" Janet would yell.

And the Native American girl would fight back, as she would bring one arm a little lower, and then throw the other forward, trying to jab quickly at Saya's face to back her up!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:26 am

Saya skillfully danced around the ring on her tiptoes, slowly forcing Janet back with only her presence. However, her purpose was to get her against the ropes, and Janet again had to ruin her fun by planting her feet hard on the canvas a couple steps away from them and swinging away, even after receiving a barrage of punches to her midsection!

Unfortunately for the brunette, Saya was on top of her boxing game at the moment, her peak in terms of focus and reflexes. As soon as she saw the blue glove coming her way, she'd move to the left with light footwork, sidestepping the punch and sneaking around it as she arched up her right arm in a massive book making its way towards the American's gorgeous visage!

- "Maybe not, but how about THIS one?!" -

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:55 am

Saya managed to dodge Janet's punch, and now the brunette was in a world of trouble. What was she supposed to do to stop Saya's counterpunch, one which was certainly going to smash into her face, send her whole head spinning, and maybe knock her down again?

Nothing—she couldn't do anything! Even before the blow landed, Janet was grimacing, annoyed that she had come so close to victory, so close to just dominating Saya for the rest of the evening's pugilistic festivities. But, now, the pink glove smashed into her cheek, flattening her face for an instant and eliciting a long wail from her as she spun again. She could already feel her cheek swelling up, and she was worried that she might end up with a fat lip.

But mostly, she felt dizzy. Lightheaded. Her head seemed to get misty as she lost her balance and tumbled down onto the canvas, hands and knees hitting hard and some spittle being jostled from between her lips upon impact. "Urrrrngh..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6