Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match!

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match! - Page 5 Empty Re: Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match!

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:29 pm

Janet gave Saya a tiiiiny bit of space in between her butt cheeks where she could breathe, letting some air get through so that her opponent would remain conscious, but only just that much. If Saya would try to speak, of course, then Janet would slam her ass down on Saya's face hard, smothering her completely and making her shut up!

"There we go...this is the way it should be...and, secretly, it's the way you want it, isn't it, sweetie? Your body...beneath mine..." Janet was enjoying the opportunity to taunt Saya again, especially after how mouthy her foe had been in the early stages of this fight. Of course, she only had a minute to mess with Saya, and the American girl knew that her time was swiftly running out. Her rubbing was obviously having an effect on Saya, as the Japanese girl's sex got wetter and wetter, but Janet wanted to get to her foe just a little bit more.

"Let's go ahead and show the world just how turned on you are..." Janet would tease, before bending over and biting down on Saya's bikini bottoms, not trying to get at the flesh underneath, but instead using her teeth and tongue to untie the pink bikini before yanking upward, trying to go ahead and strip Saya completely nude in the final few seconds of her allotted time!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match! - Page 5 Empty Re: Saya vs Janet - Erotic boxing match!

Post by Val Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:11 pm

Saya kept on enduring the humiliation and pleasure as best as she could, closing her legs together and putting a dead serious look on her face that nobody could see of course. She knew the minute was almost over, but every second counted and she knew Janet would squeeze every single one of them to the maximum.

From under Janet's luscious rear, Saya barely heard the refgirl calling out it was over, and as soon as Janet got up, Saya took in the deepest breath she had ever taken, but at the same time, felt her bikini bottoms being stripped away! The Japanese girl quickly brought both gloves down to cover her crotch and curled into a ball. She had been stripped from her bikini top, her buns and now her bikini bottoms as she laid there, completely nude except for her hands, with her long pink hair spread all over the canvas.

She kept on taking deep breaths, until she started to get up before the referee would think something was wrong. She slowly got to her knees before pulling herself back up to her feet. Brushing the pink locks in front of her face back, Saya finally showed her face. It as a deep red what colored her cheeks as she had this shamed, but at the same time determined expression. She had her eyes locked on Janet, that stupid brunette in front of her, with her silly mannerism and mocking face. There was nothing in her mind at the moment but to make her pay for that.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:57 pm

Saya, of course, had been the first one to start stripping, when she tore off Janet's bikini top. Janet had now not only returned that favor, but doubled down on her opponent's tactics, once again using her teeth to strip Saya, but this time claiming the Japanese girl's bottoms, leaving her bare save for her pink boxing gloves! Janet had been able to do it while sitting on her foe's face, too, which made the whole thing pretty damn sweet indeed. When the ref girl came over and told Janet that her time was up, the brunette would look sweetly up at the official. "Of course, let me just—here we go!"

She bounced back up onto her feet and smacked her blue gloves together, feeling pretty good about her chances as this fight went on. She watched Saya go through several stages of humiliation, from covering herself, to rolling up in a ball, and then, finally, acceptance, as the pink-haired girl got up onto her feet—showing off a face that was bright red. Obviously, she hadn't counted on the girl she tried to humiliate turning the tables on her.

Saya was giving Janet a death glare, and the Wisconsin girl rolled her eyes. "Please, I'm not going to do anything you didn't plan to do to me. Because this was exactly what you wanted to do to me, isn't it?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:18 pm

Saya frowned as she looked at Janet talking. This bitch had a way with words, and Saya started to realize it. Everything she said was true, and all that fury the pink-haired girl had built up to unleash onto Janet started to fade little by little, thinking about what she said instead of completely committing her mind to hate the Lakota and thinking of ways to get her back for what she did.

The bell rang, bringing Saya's mind back into the fight, quickly getting her gloves back in position, shaking her head along with her long flowing hair, making it a bit more difficult than if she had her buns still on. She tapped her cheeks with both gloves and blinked fast twice before stepping forward.

- "You won't leave this ring on your feet after that..." - Saya threatened as she approached her opponent, left glove leading as she attempted to smack Janet's stupid face with her pink leather, firing two fast left jabs before stepping to the left and hooking down low with her right, aiming for the girl's stomach! She wanted to take the initiative back. Now it was up to Janet if she would let her do so.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:38 pm

Janet couldn't quite tell if what she was saying was getting through to her thick-skulled, pink-haired opponent, but hopefully it would have some kind of effect. Saya had made this match a bitter one from the get-go, and that was never really Janet's style, if she could help it. "Yeah, I don't make a point of turning opponents into enemies. You can be sure that all of this angry bullshit is your fault," the Lakota would add, as the bell rang to begin the next round and she put her fists up, blue gloves ready to deal some more damage to her pink opponent.

"I'm planning on prancing out of here, you know. There's no way you are going to knock me out," Janet would insist, as she put her gloves up and bounced forward, light on her feet, ready to keep fighting.

Saya came out strong, going on the offensive with a pair of quick jabs with her left. Janet, with her own left, smacked both of those safely away, though she did feel the power that Saya still had in those arms. Janet pulled her right glove back to try to retaliate with a straight, but, before she could, Saya's right connected with her stomach, doubling Janet over with an "oof!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:10 pm

Of course Saya didn't like to be toyed with by Janet when she got knocked down, but that entire minute and the several seconds after to let her get up were enough for Saya to shake herself back up into fighting shape. If this was regular boxing, getting up right after such a decisive knock down would have been game over for her. The rules were, purposedly or not, helping drag this boxing match for long.

Saya resumed the fight herself, going aggressive and forcing Janet to deflect her couple jabs to the face, but stepping to the left and outside of Janet's front, she managed to sneak in a low right that doubled the Lakota over! From that position, Saya would keep her right glove deep into the brunette's well-defined stomach, as if to keep her in place, to then lash out with her left, aiming straight for the right side of Janet's exposed face in that position!

- "Eat this! Hyah!" -

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:58 pm

Janet was exposed right now, as she doubled over, her gloves briefly hanging out to either side, no longer protecting her face, and Saya would take advantage of her. She kept that right glove buried in Janet's stomach, giving her a belly ache, while she brought her left glove around, shooting it right at Janet's cheek, and snapping her head to the side! The Lakota would let out a sharp, shocked cry as she snapped to the side, her whole body moving, bumbping up against Saya's before too long. Janet leaned against the pink-haired girl, panting, using one glove to wipe a little bit of spittle off of her face.

"Ugh...lucky shot..." Janet would grumble, before she would tighten her fist and prepare to fire back. Doubled over, her head near Saya's shoulder, the Lakota would pull her glove back, then let it fly forward, trying to smash it into Saya's side to throw her back and get some breathing room.

"Now back up!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:56 pm

Saya got a nice combination going as she struck Janet's cheek cleanly. She wanted to follow that up, but before she could pull back, the brunette had leaned against her, and both her arms ended up in an awkward position, all intertwined with her opponent's body. Fortunately for her Janet was in a lowered position, so her unprotected face was out of danger. On the other hand, she wasn't able to properly defend against Janet's low hook to her side.

- "Gugh!" - Saya would groan as their bodies separated from that shot, finally able to bring her gloves back up close to her chin. - "You don't tell me what to do, you hear me?!" - the Japanese beauty would yell right back at her as she launched herself forward, trying to keep them both in sort of an awkward spot for swinging wide and comfortably. She didn't even gain anything from that, she just wanted to annoy her opponent, going for a bare breast to breast slam before trying to clinch with her, and if successful, hammering down at Janet's lower back.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:34 am

Janet's shot to Saya's side did its duty, forcing the pink-haired girl to back off and put some space between their two bodies. Janet felt relatively cool air fill the space that Saya had only just occupied, and it allowed her to take a breath and regather herself. She looked up at Saya, who seemed to have almost forgotten her nakedness in the heat of battle, and who seemed to be getting pretty angry again. Of course she was.

As Saya lunged forward, Janet would spread her arms slightly, seeing the way Saya's gloves were held slightly wide. If Saya wanted to throw a punch, Janet was ready. But Saya would not throw a punch, and, as that body came throttling in towards hers, Janet planted her feet solidly on the canvas and took the breast-on-breast crash head-on, even thrusting her chest forward to meet Saya's. Their four ample tits hit each other with a sudden, painful, loud slap, all four of them compressing as the impact forced them into close, sustained contact. As Saya wrapped her arms around Janet, Janet would wrap hers around Saya.

"I'll tell you whatever I want to tell you...you forfeited any right to complain by acting like a total bitch!" Janet would growl, as she would start smacking Saya's back hard with both of her blue gloves, wincing as she felt Saya hitting her back. Janet would shove forward, trying to step one foot up in between Saya's to force the Japanese girl to back up!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:29 am

With both beauties locking in a mutual, kind of, bearhug, it seemed as if the fight had gone equal so far. Janet didn't need to do this. She had knocked down Saya two times in a row after an early knockdown from the Japanese girl. She could be in control, but instead fell into Saya's challenge and started hammering back down at her opponent's lower back. Saya leaned her head down, resting her chin on the Lakota's shoulder, planting her feet as steady as she could. However, while she wanted a stalemate in the center of the ring, Janet seemed to have different plans, moving forward and managing to take Saya a step back before she could react properly, moving her right foot back and her left forward to hold Janet in place.

Now Saya had to make an effort to not get pushed back, and so she could not keep punching down. The side of their faces grinded against each other, trading sweat as their contrasting manes rubbed together. Saya was running out of options. She could not afford to go even with Janet. She had to turn things around. She had to bring that bitch down! Every second in the ring being the only one completely naked infuriated her even more.

Saya would then come up with a plan. A quite risky one. She'd keep the clinch with her left arm, moving her right one to the space in between their bellies as they now leaned forward to push. This slowly made Janet get the momentum, starting to outforce the Japanese, but then, Saya would stop pushing! She'd lower her gravity center to support her right glove, stiffening and leaving it in place as she let Janet crash into it with her own momentum.

Val
Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next