Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 24 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:35 pm

This was different. Before, it took a bit of time before Anampo would eventually cave and allow Rhan to do what he will. This time, it happened much more quickly if not instantly. She didnt realize that he was planning on taking her nipple into his mouth. Combined with inescapably strong bearhug...

She released a liud moan as her hands wrap around his body and her nails dug into the skin on his back. Her head would rest on his as he continued.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 24 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:38 pm

Ryan was no stranger to applying bearhugs, namely due to being of course the big Brit that he was. It let him keep his opponent close and then he could jump up and slam them under his considerable weight. But this was different, here Mr Knight was adding an erotic element to the move. Granted at times if he faced a female he would try to lick their bare skin on the neck, but that was simply to put them off of their game.

Here though it was different, this was something more intimate. How else could one describe the actions of Mr Knight as he caressed the bare nipples of his girlfriend's breasts. This was something that Ryan could tell Anampo wanted, she just dug her nails into his skin and rested her head atop his.

The only noises Ryan would make were that of heavy breathing as he playfully kept Anampo's bosom close to his mouth, after a few seconds of this however Mr Knight would gently settle his girlfriend down on the lush carpet where his mouth would move from her chest to her neck. The Brit would plant kisses along her as he did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:59 pm

Her eyes would almost become that of someone in a lull. And her breathing becomes more calm, as she allows Ryan to play with her in this most enjoyable way. It was like she was in a lucid dream. She felt like none of this could be real but, at the same time she knew it to be, and she could control the situation.....Somewhat. Not knowing what would happen next didnt worry Anampo for once. And for once she didnt care what happened next. AS long as she was with Ryan, there could be no wrong.

She felt the floor come up to greet her back as Ryan set her down and began to kiss her neck. She lets out a purring moan.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:13 pm

Ryan had long awaited the time for when Anampo trusted him to be this intimate with her, he had intended to try and press for this earlier. But various things had come up relating to work or other things like that, so it had been put off. Now though he was on holiday, and sampling the brilliant flesh of Ms Yatgra. This wasn't wrestling, it was more along the lines of making love. If this was a hentai match, then Ryan would be most certainly be doing quite well.

With his tasting of her breasts it had seemingly lulled Anampo into a rather relaxed state, which had been the intention of the young man. Ryan knew it'd been too long since he embraced a woman like this, but it was all coming back to him pretty quickly now. Mr Knight would shuffle himself about so that his mouth had moved up to Anampo's neck, while his right hand would slide down. Gracing the underwear of his girlfriend, where his fingers would gently caress the fabric of it. To tantalise Anampo and subtly request her permission to intimately caress her womanhood without her pants protecting it.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:34 pm

Unlike Ryan, who Anampo assumed had done this a few times before, she was a novice at best with anything sexual. She didnt even budge none when his hand neared her womanhood. Ryan didnt need to be given permission for something even as intimate as this. This trip was all about Anampo, and he had earned it...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:10 pm

Ryan was pleased to see that Anampo wasn't trying to resist his hand caressing her womanhood concealed by her underwear, he had wanted to make sure she was comfortable with being this intimate. It required a level of trust, something that he had felt he earned in the course of his relationship with Ms Yatgra. This was why he didn't like hentai matches all that much, passion sure. But no love, that was the spark.

Humming in the back of his throat Ryan would proceed to kiss Anampo's neck and cheeks, taking the time to sample each one. And while he did this the young man would glide his fingers down Anampo's chest, starting at the valley between her breasts. And then moving his hand under Anampo's panties, whereupon his fingers would begin gently caressing her moistening fanny. Hopefully this would earn the Brit moans of pleasure as well as moans of his name.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:20 pm

While Ryan's hands slowly make their way down her body, she would slowly bring her hands up to his fave to grab it gently in her hands. Anampo would then press her lips to his and proceed to give him a kiss like they've both never had.

His fingers enter her lower body. Anampo makes a small moan. Her body presses her entire body into Ryan's as soon as he did so. She makes a few mewling cries and moans.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:47 pm

Ryan made sure to savour the feeling of his fingers exploring the depths of Anampo's womanhood, that was in preparation for what could occur later. Only erotic fun would ensue from it, the Brit had enjoyed himself thus far as he rolled about with his girlfriend on the lush carpet of the room. There was just time to forget about everything else, and only dote on Ms Yatgra.

Mr Knight moaned as Anampo proceeded to force a kiss onto him, he loved it as it proved that she was just as eager to make love as Ryan was. The young man had sampled the taste of his girlfriend's lips before, but this was fuelled by passion that could only be achieved during sexual foreplay.

Now though Ryan felt that maybe he should attempt to become more bold at this juncture, reluctantly parting ways from Anampo in the lip lock. He would trail down her body, and his hands would move to her underwear. Whereupon Ryan then attempted to remove her underwear, fully exposing Anampo's moistening fanny. Mr Knight followed by wrapping his arms around Ms Yatrga's legs, and taking a long and slowly probing lick of her sacred womanhood.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:20 pm

Anampo's purring. She wanted to be dominant still but that desire was quickly fleeing. If it was even there at all by the time Ryan parted from the kiss to lower his head down was of no importance anyway. The rabbit felt his tongue slide across her privates and she just almost lost it.

The rabbit ears on her head made a high-pitched whine before lightly sparking. She gently and lazily throws them off. "R-Ryan..." She moans out.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:41 pm

Ryan was a bit put off by the sudden noise that was produced by those rabbit ears of his girlfriend, perhaps the erotic pleasures that it's wearer was indulging in had short circuited them. Mr Knight had raised his head from Anampo's womanhood to briefly look at what had ensued, a wry smirk crossed his lips before they were promptly licked.

The paragon of Britain had felt his erect manhood brush against the lush carpet, and grunting he would then promptly slide off his boxers. If Ms Yatgra was going to be nude then he would do so as well, besides those pants were just holding him back. The Brit had just taken one lick of the sacred fruit, that wasn't enough. He wanted more.

Ryan would move his right hand to hold Anampo's left, before proceeding to lean back down and resume pleasing Ms Yatgra's moistening fanny. He could smell the juices emanating from it, and that only drove Mr Knight to eat the young woman out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next