Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 25 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:54 am

Anampo knew that at any moment she could have stopped Ryan with just one word. But why would she want him to stop? No reason for him to, it would upset the Paragon if he was already doing something so sexual and having to stop.

Anampo made quite increasingly louder moans as she was pleasures by her boyfriend in such a living way. As much as she could make him stop with one word, she could make him do more as well. "Ryan...D-Dont stop..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 25 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:32 pm

Ryan was finding himself entering a sort of erotic trance as he feasted upon the fanny of his girlfriend, the scent and taste was an enticing mixture. Driven by lustful intentions and letting them take control, right now all Mr Knight wanted to do was forget his troubles that would be on the road ahead of him. It was buried in the farthest corner of the mind of Ryan, his current focus was Anampo's womanhood.

The young man's ears perked up in response to Anampo's muttered words, encouraging him to continue on his current course. He didn't need it, but that was certainly taken under advisement. Grunting in response Ryan kept his right hand held with his girlfriend's left, his own left hand moving downward to begin stroking his erect manhood. He wanted to be close to the climax as well, surely it wouldn't be long before Anampo reached her peak. As Ryan had only increased his licks and kisses and tongue probing of Ms Yatgra's sacred fruit.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:41 pm

It onkybtook a few more moments of the man's sensual and lusty lickings for Anampo ro finally reach her peak. She let out a quick but loud cry as her body pushed a bit more into Ryan before laying back on the ground. Hopefully Ryan moved back a bit as to not get her sweet juices on himself. But that wasnt exactly what was on the rabbit's mind.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:16 pm

Ryan could feel it, the subtle movements and little twitches of his girlfriend. It wasn't going to be very long, Anampo wasn't sexually strong at all. However she smelled delicious, and the taste of her womanhood....it was every bit the virginal fruit. A forbidden pleasure, but one that was forbidden no longer as the tongue of the British man assailed it.

Ryan's face had moved upwards, just as Anampo reached her climax. He had avoided getting the faceful of his girlfriend's love juice that could have occurred, but Ryan was still close enough to have the brilliant odour of her release grace his nostrils. The Brit inhaled deeply, his right handed fingers moving to grace Anampo's fanny for the sake of it. After taking a second Ryan would then move upwards to Ms Yatgra and cuddle next to her, he sighed in content before pulling her close. His erect manhood brushing against the naked skin of the rabbit.

"You are a....beautiful fruit my dear, could you....return the favour when ready?...." Ryan would mutter before licking Anampo's cheek, chances were though that orgasim must have jarred the rabbit for now though....

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:36 am

She took...Shallow breaths. Anampo was shaken up very much so. She hadn't felt anything like the ecstasy of an orgasm. Not that she told anyone, but she always wondered what it was like...Now she knew.

Anampo makes a few murmurs when Ryan licks her cheek. Her eyes were lightly closed. "Mmm...W-What was hat again, my love...? I-i didnt quite catch that..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:52 pm

Ryan wasn't too surprised by the actions of Anampo, she had just been brought about to a delightful orgasm at his tongue. Her body had delivered the oh so delightful motions that came with reaching the erotic peak, it made the whole trip worth it. Anampo might have needed to get herself a new pair of rabbit ears. Given how it looked like they had shorted themselves out during Ryan's assault on her womanhood.

The young man chuckled lightly at Anampo's words, she didn't seem to have heard him there. Ryan would just hold his girlfriend close to him, and then state "Well my dear....I'm still horny, I've pleasured you well have I not my sweet? How about we say.....take this to the shower? the Brit would look over from Anampo's head to the rich bathroom not too far from them. Several erotic ideas sprouted in the mind of the young man, he craved to satisfy his long restrained feelings of lust.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:51 am

Still a bit shaken, Anampo moves her head slowly to look at the shower that ryan was mentioning for them to go to. She had an idea of what Ryan wanted him and her to do. The rabbit slowly moves her head back to him and nods.

"Only if you carry me, my sweet..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:49 pm

yan smirked at the words of Anampo, even after having her world rocked and shaken she was still eager to have some more cheeky fun. Plus a nice shower might help wash off the sticky love juices that escaped from the womanhood of the rabbit girl, she wanted to be carried huh?

Fine by the young Brit, Ryan would pick up Anampo bridal style and walk with her towards the rich bathroom. With a very nice shower to boot. After all the British paragon spared no expense, if he was going to travel for around 10 hours he wanted to make sure his rooms were the best of the best.

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 25 IStock_000021975236_Small

Mr Knight would gently let Anampo stand in front of the shower, and proceed to turn it on. He would admit that he was wanting to indulge in this since he first caught sight of this shower, a devilish grin on his features as he proceeded to lead Anampo into it.

Once the pair were in the shower Ryan would slowly move in, and proceed to begin making out with his girlfriend. His left hand around her waist, the other moving to start caressing Anampo's left buttcheek. The close proximity of the two lovers would result in the still erect manhood of Ryan brushing closely to the moist fanny of Anampo.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:53 pm

She liked to be carried like that. Anampo was car like that but one time by Nick but, there was no need for either of them to revisit old wounds. Anampo was set down in front of the beautiful shower and she wrapped her arms around her chest while Ryan prepared the shower.

Anampo was then led into the shower by Ryan and Thu time, she would pull him in close. The two kissed as the water cascades over their naked bodies. Her eye gently close as her lover began to dwell on her body while she enjoys the kiss and the nice, hot shower.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:43 pm

Now this was something Ryan had always wanted to indulge in, sexy times with Anampo in the shower. As much as the young Brit liked to keep the image of the stoic and stiff upper lipped paragon, even he was partial to having various sexy fantasies. It was inevitable considering the sort of place Ryan wrestled in, but there was a time and place for everything. And right now it was time for some naughty fun.

As the warm and soothing water cascaded down the nude bodies of the two lovers, Ryan smirked briefly as Anampo pulled him closer. The young man proceeded to savour the kiss, namely because of the interesting circumstances that was taking place. Ryan lightly shivered slightly, his still erect manhood lightly brushed against the heavily moist womanhood of Anampo.

Even though Mr Knight wanted to savour that scared fruit, he restrained himself for the time being. That said however once the kiss was broken Ryan would slink around behind Anampo, so that his member was close to the ample rump of the rabbit girl. And the British man would grab some nearby shower gel, and proceed to lather the skin of Anampo. Being sure to give her breasts some very favourable attention in particular, with Ryan also proceeding to lightly nibble on his girlfriend's neck as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next