Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

healthyreader

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Debut Match Blair Terumi VS Okami 2 out of 3 falls match.

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Debut Match Blair Terumi VS Okami 2 out of 3 falls match. - Page 4 Empty Re: Debut Match Blair Terumi VS Okami 2 out of 3 falls match.

Post by Kelevra Sun May 24, 2015 1:02 pm

Blair felt her feet touch the ground and capitalizing on his almost non existent grip on her she rammed her elbows into his gut and rolling out of his hold she spun on her heels and turned towards him.

"Oh okami-kun" she winked playfully gave him a kiss in on the cheek with a loud "MWAH" sound trying keep him off balance and hiding the fact she was getting exhausted.

She had to do something quick giggling she started unleashing a flurry of  flimsy punches to his gut.

Last edited by Kelevra on Sun May 24, 2015 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Debut Match Blair Terumi VS Okami 2 out of 3 falls match. - Page 4 Empty Re: Debut Match Blair Terumi VS Okami 2 out of 3 falls match.

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 24, 2015 1:15 pm

"Unfhhh hey that was not very nic.... uhhh... 0///0 !!!", Okami huffed with a disappointed groan at Blair's elbow strike, but once again the girl kept going with her cunning strategy of alternating vicious attacks and cutely sweet distractions.

The lovley pecker to his cheek kept poor Okami's mind confused enogh for her to attack with a series of punch precisely aimed to the same  point where her first elbow attack had connected.
It was not like one single hit from the delicate girl could damage Okami's well trained abs a lot, but the fast series was still annoyingly painful.

"Unff..... no..definitely not very nice...", he would groan with a bit of a glare, getting a defensive guard as he started to skillfully deflect or at least absorb on his forearms all of the fast but not very strong punches aimed at his guts, planning to then follow with a counter attack of his own. Unless Blair had something else in mind to anticipate him, that is.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Sun May 24, 2015 2:12 pm

Blair suddenly jumped into his arms smiling mischievously in a desperate move tried to punch Okami in the adam's apple as hard as she could. "I'm so sorry" she squeaked looking over shocked face.

Due to her exhaustion She could only get a loose grip around her neck leaving herself wide open for the silver haired by to counterattack

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 24, 2015 3:23 pm

"Gaaakk..!!!". If Blair's punches to Okami's guts had been just a slightly painful annoyance, this more viciously precise attack to his adam's apple had effectively cut off the boy's air, having him double over coughing and groaning in pain and thus allowing her to grapple him into a furtherl choke hold around his neck.

To his luck, Blair's arms were not that strong in muscles, which gave Okami the time for a reaction. "Gffff.....d-damn... you keep striking dirty and saying that you're sorry...!! UMPFFFHHH...!!".
Acting by instinct, Okami would cling his arms around her waist from the front, plant his feet down and throw himself down backwards, flipping the light girl overhead and tossing her back first to the mats with an exploder belly to belly suplex.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Sun May 24, 2015 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Sun May 24, 2015 3:55 pm

Pain shot throughout the small girl's body as her back and neck bounced off the mat. her body convulsing, With her back against the mat as she began to moaning in pain. "T-that really hurt". she cried.
The crowd booing loudly seeing the cute princess in pain. her head was dizzy and her vision blurred as she attempted to get up off the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 24, 2015 5:16 pm

Okami would roll up to his feet in a worry, after having tossed the petite princess of the ring down to the mats with a power move.

"D-Damn... maybe I really overdid it this time..! What went through my mind??", he would think looking at the lovely girl winching in pain and crying out a protest with that cute high-pitched voice of hers.
He would probably have joined the booing fans if he was at the ringside, so it wasn't like he could hold it against them for making resound their hatred towards his "excessive use of brute force".

This was surely a good time for Okami to connect with another strong move, and thus gain a probably decisive advantage in the first round... but that would really make him feel like the bad guy there.
That authomatic counter of his had brought Okami back to his old days in underground fight clubs, when responding to a vicious strike with an even harder attack was part of the normal self-preservation instinct of a fighter... but this was totally another story. What he had just done here was bullying a smaller girl, and that made him feel guilty.
And so, the simple-minded handsome decided to help Blair up to her feet instead.

"Uh.. a-are you ok Blair..? I didn't mean to use such a brutal move... I was choking from that strike at my throat so I reacted without thinking... t-then again, it was still wrong of me..!" .
Needless to say, it was probably not the smartest idea to be that much caring and helpful to your opponent, in the middle of a match.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Sun May 24, 2015 5:36 pm

"I think I'll be okay." Blair said taking his his hand "lets hug it out okay?" she said childishly she pulled him in for a playful hug snuggling against his chest while purring like a kitten.
A ruse to grab hold of his family jewels and twist as hard as she could when given the chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 24, 2015 5:52 pm

Okami was not sure that a mutual hug was a good idea in the middle of a wrestling fight too... but he could not really deny it when she asked for it with that sulky face and cute childlike voice. And so, the silly chivalrous boy would accept to let Blair cuddle up in his comforting embrace.

"Uh...o-ok Blair-chan, sorry about I'll try to be more carefu....!!! Nghhhhh...!!". Yea, Okami should better remember to be careful in the next part of the match... but careful to his own health and virility, as Blair took the chance for a vicious squeeze.... down there!

"G-Gasp... w-why always there....??? nnrgghhh...!!!". Eyes widening in surprised pain, Okami was brought down on one knee before the evil petite princess, once again rendered temporarily breathless by a vicious and dirty move of hers.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Sun May 24, 2015 6:26 pm

With a sadistic smile on her face she as squeezed and twisted his balls viscously giving him her best puppy dog look.

"Why are you making the that face Okami-kun? Her purple eyes twinkling in delight watching his face strain in agony. Are you not feeling feel well?" she harshly twisted in the opposite direction "Do you need to take nap?" she asked innocently stroking his face affectionately with free hand before effortlessly pushing him down to mats.

Looking down on her prey squirming in pain with an evil look in her eyes. She pounced on top of him trying to set him in a school girl pin.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 24, 2015 7:00 pm

"TAKE A NAP??!! Who could anyone possibly think about taking a nap when some cute sadistic girl was squeezing and twisting their poor private parts with such carefree violence???", thought Okami, barely holding back tears of pain as he was breathlessly forced to lay down.

"UUrggghhhh.... h-hurts...too much....", was the most coherent thing Okami could reply with a hissing voice. Softened in such vicious way, it was not difficult for Blair to mount him with her schoolgirl pin, enjoying the mix of pain and embarassement in the all-red-flushed face of the boy.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next