Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 180 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 179 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Debut Match Blair Terumi VS Okami 2 out of 3 falls match.

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Debut Match Blair Terumi VS Okami 2 out of 3 falls match. - Page 5 Empty Re: Debut Match Blair Terumi VS Okami 2 out of 3 falls match.

Post by Kelevra Sun May 24, 2015 10:54 pm

Putting his arms between her legs she locked in her pin Blair sighed in relief. covering his nose and mouth with her hands effectively smothering him looking down at the embarrassed boy with a predatory look in her eyes.

Loving the feeling of being on top she let out very loud and lewd moan "now go to sleep my little plaything." Blair wiggled her hips as Okami's struggling got weaker and weaker.

Back to top Go down

Debut Match Blair Terumi VS Okami 2 out of 3 falls match. - Page 5 Empty Re: Debut Match Blair Terumi VS Okami 2 out of 3 falls match.

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 24, 2015 11:11 pm

"My little plaything..??? What was that now...??!". Too late Okami was realizing the twisted and manipulative intent behind Blair's cutecy acting.
Now he was pinned down, arms effectively locked in the crook between each of her thighs and calves. All he could do was to testify Blair's self-satisfied smile as she brought her soft hands down to cover his mouth and pinch his nose shut, sealing any chance to get air for the poor boy with such a gracious, carefree, yet lethally effective move.

"MMfff.mffffffff.....!!!!", Okami would try to protest but he could not even breathe in first place.. leave alone speaking.
Blair was probably enjoying the look of disoriented panic in his eyes as she took the chance to furtherly taunt him with the playful wriggling of her hips, inducing the trapped boy to just waste his vanishing air supply faster ina flustrated and totally futile struggle.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Mon May 25, 2015 1:40 am

Okami's struggling slowly faded as he drifted off into dreamland. Blair cheered glad to have finally put the stubborn boy to sleep she waved the ref over to start the count.

Praying that the resilient boy would stay down as she almost collapsed in exhaustion. "Please stay down okami-kun" she pleaded.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 25, 2015 6:34 am

During all the time of his embarrassing captivity in Blair's handsmothering-schoolgirl pin, Okami was obliged to testify the further taunt of the smiling girl face looming over him smiling and coaxing like to a child...or better said a pet that she wanted to go to sleep.

And now he couldn't resist any longer. The burning sensation to his lungs had given place to a more comfortable numbness, and he was slowly drifting to dreamland, lulled by her voice and smothered by her small hands.

His eyes fluttering shut as he ceased to struggle, too tired to even want to resist, the boy was dimly aware of Blair's persuading words, just like he was dimly aware of the ref picking his unresisting arm by the wrist and let it drop down for the count. "One....", he heard from a distant place, but everything was like a dream and he could not do anything about it....too sleepy....

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Mon May 25, 2015 9:19 pm

Feeling Okami's breathing slow The crimson haired girl relaxed her body sitting comfortably on his chest.
"Everyone be quiet now the baby is sleeping". She hushed the crowd putting her finger to her lips. The crowd as if spellbound went completely silent as the ref continued her count.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 25, 2015 10:09 pm

This was quite the moment of glory to remember for the debutant cutie. A taller and stronger... but definitely not smarter boy was snoozing peacefully underneath her, utterly dominated while she straddled him happily in a triumphant schoolgirl pin. And the entire arena seemed to have fallen under her lovely charms, obediently getting quiet at the mere gracious command of her shushing gesture.

*Bump...!* "TWO....!", went Okami's limp arm down to the mats, again. The only reaction from the unconscious boy to this was a soft, incoherent mubling, sounding like if he would be disturbed by the ref grabbing and dropping his arm during his nice nap.

"THREE...!!! Ding Ding Ding !!!". The bell following the thrid and final count was like an alarm clock awakening the mesmerized crowd from their seduced stupor. Fans looking to each others, girls blinking at the scene... until someone started to clap their hands.... then the noises from the crowd started to rise and rise... until a joyful roar erupted and echoed around the arena. Blair had just won the first round!!!

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Tue May 26, 2015 2:08 am

Letting go of her pin she jumped into the air in glee "YAY! I won!!" The little princess squealed as she climbed the turnbuckle waving to her adoring fans.

"Wait! what?! First round?!" Blair's joyful eyes turned to panic as she remembered like slap to the face that it was a two out three falls match. as she turned to see Okami begin to stir awake and start to get up. With her harmless little girl act up she started to panic.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 26, 2015 1:06 pm

"U-Unghhhhh.....damn....you had me for good there...", Okami would admit not without embarrassment as he would finally open his eyes back to reality.

As he stood up using the ropes for support, the boy could see Blair shrink in her panicked act. She looked so cute and defenseless to almost make Okami wish to give her a comforting hug...but then again, he had to resist. The cute girl had already tricked and eventually smothered him to sleep like a baby after all.

"A-alright then...I'm ready for round two, he would say stepping to the middle of the ring. Soon the bell would ring resuming the fight right away, but Okami decided not to attack first, partly because he wanted to play along Blair 's game, and partly because his legs were still soft from the recent knockout.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Tue May 26, 2015 8:42 pm

Regaining her composure Blair looked at Okami smiling and started wracking her brain for a game plan. "Did you enjoy your nap Okami-kun?" she said in a sweet song voice.

Blair put her tiny arms up inviting the boy for a test of strength "Let's see how strong those muscles are". "Don't worry I'll be a good girl." she said winking at the naive boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 26, 2015 10:40 pm

"Uhhh... y-yea very comfortable... thank you for NOT having sung me a lullaby at least...", Okami would grumble in response to her teasing question, as in admitting the deep embarrassement of his bad loss in round one.

The silver haired lad observed Blair with a slight tilt of his head as she was inviting him to a test of strenght and making cute promises of "being a good girl".
Now, Okami was certainly an esily tricked fighter, especially when facing a cute and cunning opponent such as Blair, but there was still a subtle line between being naive... and being a complete sucker, and Okami wasn't so much willing to cross that line.

"Heh... I'm sure that you will... Balir-chan... I'll be a good opponent too so....", he said raising his arms for the test of strenght. Once he had clenched fingers of one hand with hers, the young male would change maneuvre though, tugging at Blair's grappled hand and...
"....Shall we go for a run?", he concluded his speech, trying to irish-whip the girl into a forceful run towards the ropes.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next