Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Debut Match Blair Terumi VS Okami 2 out of 3 falls match.

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Debut Match Blair Terumi VS Okami 2 out of 3 falls match. - Page 7 Empty Re: Debut Match Blair Terumi VS Okami 2 out of 3 falls match.

Post by Kelevra Thu May 28, 2015 9:40 pm

Blair smiled as her kick knocked the gullible boy to the ground "watch your head!" she called out to him.  She wanting to capitalize on the situation she ran as fast as her tiny legs could looking to perform a shining wizard to Okami's stunned face.

Even though she was control at the moment, Blair had never used this move before so she was prone to error she might get another jolt of pain from Okami's earlier moves.  If successful, then Okami was getting a hard running knee to the face. if not Blair will trip and fall face first onto the mats.

Back to top Go down

Debut Match Blair Terumi VS Okami 2 out of 3 falls match. - Page 7 Empty Re: Debut Match Blair Terumi VS Okami 2 out of 3 falls match.

Post by wrestleryu Thu May 28, 2015 9:54 pm

"Uhhhh the little brat... WOAH! O.O", Okami would cough catching his breathing after Blair's more than decent kick to his sternum... and that's when he saw the small girl rushing at him for a running knee.

Even with her light body, from that angle, to a sitting opponent, and with the big momentum given by her fast running, that was a potential KO maneuvre.
To Okami's luck, Blair had made her intentions clear by running straight from the front, which allowed the silver haired guy to dodge her strike by inches, just dropping himself back to the mats.

Such maneuvre would probably also cause Blair to trip into his prone body too, as a lucky side effect of his successful evasion.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Fri May 29, 2015 1:13 am

"Here I come!" the girl smirked closing in on her target only to gasp in surprise when she hit nothing but air as Okami laid prone tripping her in the process.

As her head smacked against the mat Blair cried out in pain as her body shot with pain. With her back turned to her opponent while Blair attempted to get up. She was completely unaware of her Okami's presence behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 29, 2015 1:27 am

"Whewww... that was close... o_O", Okami would sigh in relief at how Blair had almost mastered a possible KO move... and without even relying on her cunning tricks this time.

But now, with the girl laying face down and groaning in a daze, it was time to have the second round packaged and delivered without further hesitations.
Approaching the cute girl from behind, Okami would cling her waist while hoisting her up to her feet.

Feeling the silver haired boy clinging and basically grinding her from that angle, his warm breathing bathing her neck teasingly, Blair might be induced to think that Okami was up to something perverted for a moment.
Soon she would find out that such impression was wrong, but that was not necessarily going to be good news for her.

"Sorry bot it's about time to finish you off... brace yourself Blair-chan!". Legs spread apart, feet planted firmly on the mats, Okami would throw himself down backwards while lifting and carrying along his cute opponent in the process, going for a bridged german suplex pin!

If successful, Blair would be slammed shoulders and neck first onto the canvas, held in place for the pin as Okami kept embracing her waist in a perfectly balanced bridge position.
"..O-ONE....!", the ref would start the pinfall count after a moment of blinking hesitation.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Fri May 29, 2015 1:09 pm

Blair tried to caught her breath as she laid on the mats. "This isn't fair!" she cried still trying to stand. Okami grabbed her waist lifting her on to her feet. "what are you doing you brute! she screamed when suddenly She felt his warm breath on her neck. Blair face went bright red and her knees quivered at the sensation.

"Brace yourself Blair-chan!" was the last thing she heard before she felt her neck slam into a canvas Her vision went dark as the repeated blows to her head had done their magic. Blair fell unconscious feeling like a ragdoll in Okami's arms. The poor couldn't even hear to ref start the count.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 29, 2015 4:09 pm

Okami would hold his bridge position, clinging tight to Blair's waist to prevent a possible escape.
With just his feet and top of his head touching the mats at the moment, the young male braced himself in order to possibly keep the pin locked long enough in spite of the girl's probable squirmings.

Except for, there was no struggling from Blair's part. The cute girl was docile and limp, probably knocked out by the impact, with surely made things a lot easier for him. "TWOOO.....!! ..THREEE.....!!!".

Thus, the second round was won by Okami via german suplex pin. The score of the match was now 1-1.
.....regardless of the ref's theatrically slow count.
Given Blair's pityful conditions, Okami would immediately release her from the pin and check her conditions, not even waiting for the bell to "Ding ding ding!" and seal his partial victory.

"Ohi... are you ok... Blair chan..?", Okami would ask with a soft voice, trying to gently nudge her awake, relieved from having checked her neck and finding that she was not injured.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Sat May 30, 2015 4:09 am

As the crowd cheered for okami's victory Blair started to stir from her impromptu natnap feeling the boy's attempts to waken her.

Blair's purple eyes fluttered open to see her opponent leaning next to her with a worried look on his face. "Uhhh I'm sorry" she said blushing with embarrassment "Don't worry about me! I'm tough, I can keep going." She said putting on a strong face for the boy as she tried to stand up for the next round.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 30, 2015 8:59 pm

More precisely, the crowd was a mix of cheering and booing, as most of them were still rooting for the lovely looking debutant.

Okami would smile at Blair's cute strong face and resolute attitude, mostly because it showed that she was ok.

Quick to lose temper but also quick to placate his anger, the silver haired boy would offer his hand to the opponent.
"Glad to hear that Blair-chan... So, ready for round three?", he asked, trying to help her up to her feet.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Sun May 31, 2015 2:58 am

Grabbing the silver haired boy's hand the girl was helped to her feet. Her body seeming to spring back to life once on her feet. "Yep! But be careful Okami-kun I might get'cha with a little surprise." Blair said with a flirtatious wink.  

Blair readied herself for the last round, her tiny body wore out from the endless match. "I can't take much more of this I've gotta get him quickly". She thought trying to come up with a gameplan for the last round.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 31, 2015 9:46 pm

"Heh... I'll try to take care Blair chan", Okami would reply with a slightly blushed smile at her flirty wink.

With that, the bell rung and the final round was started. Okami start to circle around Blair, planning to soon step forward and grapple her into another headlock, but he was not in a hurry, feeling confident in his chances of victory. Maybe even overconfident, as he would finally lunge forward giving Blair all the time to predict his movement.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next