Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Great Minds

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Great Minds - Page 2 Empty Re: Great Minds

Post by acuyra Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:30 am

The waitress left them with a frilly wave and a knowing smile, turning and sashaying her way back to the bar. If Kim had to hazard a guess, they were far from the first two women who’d sought seclusion in this nook. It was far too perfect for and this place was far too old for such a thing to be hidden for very long.

A small thing, but good to know. It probably meant that the establishment wouldn’t give them too much of a bother, so long as they didn’t get too raunchy. If things did come to that, well...there options.

Kim pushed those thoughts aside as Nazaria sat next to her. Close. Quite close. So close that she might as well have been sitting on her instead, a proposition that Kim would not have minded one bit, even with their size difference. Nazaria was not by any stretch of the imagination ‘fat’, but she was far from being some anemic runway model, either.  Her body was lush and full. As she slid to her and Kim slid against her, she could feel the skin enveloping her, almost pulling her in.

She had to explore more of it. So she did.

Kim’s hand began to slide up Nazaria’s thigh, her fingers mapping out every muscle from the knee on upward. She stopped, however, when her host revealed her ‘true’ nature.

For a moment, Kim went quiet, not quiet sure how to process it. A boast, of course, though she could tell Nazaria was one of the few women who could make it really work. Then again, wrestling was nothing without its eccentrics. Maybe Nazaria truly believed she was a succubus. Maybe she really was, for all Kim could know - it never hurt to keep an open mind.

She would ride this. See how far it could go.

”A succubus.” There was interest and curiosity in her voice, and it wasn’t feigned. She leaned in a bit closer. ”That raises a few questions, I’m almost not sure which one to pick first.” Kim gnawed on her lip for a quick second, then opened her mouth again. ”Wouldn’t that make you dangerous? I was under the impression your kind left husks in their wake. Satisfied husks, but still…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:21 am

Nazaria's outfit was hardly what one would call modest, and with the fabric ending at mid-thigh she had nothing but skin rubbing up against Kim after the new girl had beckoned her in closer. Nazaria almost got up onto Kim's lap, staying herself only with the understanding that she should be at least somewhat professional about this. "Somewhat" meant that she would definitely end up fooling around with Kim, but at least would give the rookie a few minutes' worth of conversation about AFW first, just so that she knew what to expect and then, after that, knew what to expect.

Kim got a feel for Nazaria as the two of them got real close, and Nazaria would lean back into the comfy cushioned seat, sighing and letting Kim feel as far up as she liked. The darker-haired girl's fingers stopped their ascent right at the hem of Nazaria's skirt, before they reached anything really fun.

The claim to supernaturality made by the blonde didn't seem to fully convince the rookie, though Nazaria noted, as her red eyes glimmered, that Kim did not seem dismissive of the concept, either. She seemed intrigued. She had picked up on Nazaria's mystique, and wasn't one of those brats who would instantly try to discredit it. That was good. Kim would make friends here in Tokyo, that was for sure. Some very good friends.

"Ooh, that is a very good question," Nazaria would reply, crossing one leg over the other and spreading her arms in what was nearly a shrug—though one arm would slip around Kim's shoulders as she made the gesture. "While we are like forces of nature, we can think and reason, too. So I usually only try to drain so much of my playthings' life force...enough to satisfy, enough to put her to bed happy, but not enough to cause damage. That's all a succubus really needs to sustain herself."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:53 am

With that little intermission done with, Kim’s fingers renewed their journey, traveling upwards. They made some stops along the way, pinching and prodding all the flesh, taking special interested in the curves where Nazaria’s ass met her thigh. But they had an overall mission, you see, and they were quite diligent. Kim wanted to know what, if anything, Nazaria was wearing underneath the precious few clothes she was wearing, and to that end, her inquisitive fingers felt about for any garments. Just seeing what there was to play with.

Above the table, things were just as interesting. If Kim had peeked into this conversation in the future, without knowing what led up to it, she would’ve wondered if her drinks were being spiked. This was certainly not where she expected the night to take her, even in the best case scenario, but she would hardly complain. She would take eccentric over boring any day.

”That’s good to know. Though I think a safeword wouldn’t hurt, all the same.” Kim didn’t move to stop Nazaria as her arm came over to pull her in - if anything, she encouraged it and slid into her. She took a deep breath, savoring the supposed succubus’ scent, before she started to lick away her neck. Little dabs. Tasting.

”I can certainly see why your kind would come to the AFW.” Her tongue made its way to Nazaria’s ear and drew circles around the folds with her saliva. ”But you don’t feel that’s unfair? You’ve got quite the advantage.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:40 am

Kim's fingers now continued to travel up Nazaria's leg, and the succubus would let them have free reign, never having been one to deny access to her body to those who wished to enjoy it. She felt each little movement Kim's fingers made. She felt the way they hesitated and pressed a little bit harder when she found a particularly sumptuous spot, and the way they slowly searched upwards, as if trying to find something deep within the confines of the blonde woman's skirt.

Of course, they wouldn't find anything. Nazaria rarely felt it necessary to wear panties in her day to day life. She had a robust selection of lingerie and undergarments, of course—but, on a mission such as this one, she found it so much more pleasurable, and so much more to the point, to go commando!

Nazaria chuckled as Kim, despite what seemed like some amount of skepticism, continued to inquire as to her supernatural nature. The girl was fearless, not only of succubi, but of intimacy, too, as she slid gladly into Nazaria's embrace. She did not remain a passive player, either. Kim soon began to lick Nazaria's neck, working her way up towards her ear, eliciting a hot pant and a purr from a grinning Nazaria as she continued her line of questioning. "Unfair? Perhaps. But I don't go out of my way to cheat hard-working human women out of deserved victories. Don't get me wrong—I don't hold back when I sexfight, and my record will attest to that. But I am here not in search of easy prey, but of human women who may actually be able to provide me with an interesting challenge."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:27 am

It was hard to explain, but Kim found herself enjoying this little roleplay, to the point where she stopped caring whether Nazaria believed it or not. It was fun, it was sexy, and it made for an interesting conversation. By her book, that was more than enough to justify her time.

And if it wasn’t, what she was feeling underneath that skirt would’ve definitely clinched the deal.

The waitress chose this moment to return with their bottle and glasses, but didn’t stay long - once she saw what was going, she chose to give them space, along with a sly smile and a quick warning. ”Clothes stay on inside, ladies.”

Kim just smiled and waved her off, knowing there was nothing to worry about. She wanted to fuck Nazaria and the feeling was clearly mutual, but they weren’t about to go at it on the floor. Getting arrested would surely sour the mood.

Instead, Kim was more than satisfied to keep things low key...for the moment. The hand underneath Nazaria’s skirt went to work, running a curious finger over the blonde’s slit, poking and prodding but not diving in just yet. She had to pull her lips away, but not without good reason. It was hard enough to pour the drinks in the darkness without looking at what she was doing.

”’An interesting challenge’.” Kim tried to mimic Nazaria’s accent, but couldn’t quite pull it off. It was hard to really place it, for whatever reason. ”I wonder - what attributes would a woman have to possess in order to challenge a succubus? What would she have to be like?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:26 pm

The waitress arrived at that moment, necessitating a pause in the conversation as she set down their glasses and uncorked the bottle of wine. She departed rather quickly, with Nazaria's thanks for her service and with a few wry words of warning on her lips. Of course, Nazaria was familiar with that rule, though she sometimes felt it was a little silly. She took solace in knowing that many of the staff here felt the same way, though city regulations—and the sensitivities of some of the clientele who rarely ventured back into these secluded booths—required them to have such a rule in place.

And, of course, Nazaria still had that pesky obligation to AFW to deal with. Though she wanted to show Kim exactly how a succubus had a good time, she wanted to make sure to fulfill what the league expected of her first, and get Kim acquainted with the lifestyle of an AFW wrestler.

Kim, meanwhile, was getting acquainted with Nazaria's more private bits, and the blonde woman sighed and purred again as she felt that finger slide along her lower lips. It was impressive that she could concentrate both on that action and on pouring their wine at the same time. And on asking a question in what was a fair approximation of Nazaria's ever-exotic accent. "Well, there are quite a few intangibles. But I can give you a basic idea," the blonde would say, as she slid her fingers up Kim's opposite arm, pressing them gently into the skin before finding their way to Kim's neck, caressing it slowly.

Nazaria decided there was no reason to filter her answer. "She would need to have a strong sex drive and a formidable constitution. She would need to have ample assets and know how to use them. Ultimately, I think it would be fair to say that lesbian sex should be at the center of her life and the core of her being." Nazaria licked her lips and chuckled. "Any particular reason you're asking?"

Last edited by Daaharu on Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:19 am

Kim was a good multitasker, particularly when it came to sex. She had to be by necessity - in the league she came from, sex and violence were so woven together that you couldn't focus on one without dealing with the other. Besides, she didn't want to waste a moment when it came to driving this woman into a frenzy. The noises she made were enough to send a tingle down Kim’s spine all on their lonesome, and those fingers around her neck, applying just the right amount of pressure…

Well. If Nazaria was trying to build an argument for her being a supernatural creature, she was doing an excellent job.

Kim dipped her head, just enough to suckle at the deft fingers caressing her for a moment, before bringing her gaze back up to meet Nazaria’s crimson eyes. She smiled with a soft, mirthful. ”Isn’t it obvious?” She gave the succubus’ pussy a quick little pinch, then went back to her soothing touch. ”I’m here to have fun, but I want to be competitive, too. I’d like to know what I need to be bringing to the table against a being of your impressive power.”

As playful as she was sounding, there was an edge to it and a wild ember in her stare. She was serious. How serious was anyone’s guess. ”Who knows? We might find ourselves at opposite sides of the ring someday.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:49 am

Nazaria would have been surprised to hear that there wasn't a reason Kim was asking. They both knew what they were here for. There were very few secrets among AFW's cadre of hentai wrestlers. Kim seemed like a natural fit for the division, as she slyly worked her hand deeper into Nazaria's skirts, getting a feeling for the succubus's private parts, with Nazaria gladly giving her free reign over them.

So many hentai wrestlers could be a little stuck up, though, desperate to avoid cumming, intent on depriving themselves of pleasure and focusing on getting their opponents off. That was not Nazaria's way. She wanted to have a little fun—it would be more fun for her foes, after all, if they knew she was enjoying it just as much as they were! Her endurance was supernatural, of course. So she was glad to let her opponents fondle her in the ring, or Kim fondle her under this table here! She could cum a dozen times and still be as fresh as a daisy.

Nazaria moaned, loudly, and wiggled, letting Kim know she was doing a good job. That pinch gave the moan a sharper tone. "Well, we'll just have to see if you're ready to face me in the ring, won't me? I'll be sure to follow your career with great interest," Nazaria would tell her.

"You'll need to have spectacular endurance...because you will cum. Some tactical knowledge of wrestling is ideal, too...though trust me, you don't need altogether too much."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:04 am

It briefly occurred to Kim, as she explored Nazaria’s nethers without the slightest hint of an interruption. Her calm lent some credence to the succubus claim, she couldn’t deny it. Kim had her way with numerous paramours over the years, with varying degrees of experience in the sexual arts, but even the worldliest of them hadn’t been so welcoming. Part of her was looking forward to facing this woman in the ring, and the other half didn’t even want to wait that long. Especially when she was making such lovely sounds.

The noises were drawing a few eyes their way, but Kim made them turn away with a quick, devilish gaze. Her focus went back to Nazaria soon enough, and she pulled her fingers away from their work...but only because she had more interesting things in mind.

Kim swung her lithe leg over Nazaria’s lap and straddled her waist, riding her like a prized pony. Their pussy lips kissed, with the thin fabric of Kim’s panties providing only the smallest barrier. With their eyes locked, the Asian moved her head forward, coming in for a kiss...but stopping, with only a few inches to go.

”Wrestling, I can do. I like a good bit of violence with my sex - the former helps you appreciate the latter. Pain enhances pleasure, I find.” She pressed their foreheads together and pressed tight, moving in so their breasts could mingle, too. ”I like it rough. I like the fight. I like the struggle. That won’t be too much for the other women, will it?”

Despite the coy conversation, it was something she did worry about. She’d seen enough hentai matches to know they weren’t exactly hard-hitting affairs, most of the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:24 am

Nazaria knew that the moans were going to draw attention, but she had never been one to be modest. She had had sex on the beach with a sexy pair of sisters just as the sun went down. She had fucked women out on the street, or on the balcony of a penthouse suite in a five-star resort in the French Riviera. She had sated her sexual thirst on the streets of New Orleans during Mardi Gras and in a secluded corner of one of London's great libraries. She had no shame at all, and she was not afraid to let the world know that she was having a good time with Kim already.

"Mmmmnnn..." Nazaria purred, chewing on her lip as she felt those last few strokes which Kim lovingly made across her sex. Then, the dark-haired girl withdrew her hand from underneath Nazaria's skirt, causing the blonde sex demon to lazily open one eye to see what her companion was up to.

Kim swung into her lap, then, and Nazaria chuckled, then moaned again, louder, as she felt the girl grinding on her lap, rubbing herself against Nazaria. The blonde would lay her head back and let Kim do the work, though her hands would now come up and come to rest on Kim's waist, holding onto her as she rocked forward and back. Kim's face moved in, coming closer and closer to Nazaria's...only to ask the succubus a very legitimate question about AFW culture.

"Oh, I don't think you need to worry about that. I mean, so long as you aren't planning on beating each other with baseball bats and brass knuckles, your opponents should be more than ready to compete and fight and cause pain before and during the sex," Nazaria would explain. "And if the hardcore scene does appeal to you...well, there are women who love that, too, though most of them are bigger and meaner than you or I."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next