Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Great Minds

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Great Minds Empty Great Minds

Post by acuyra Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:07 am

The second Kim Rhee stepped into Motel #203, she fell in love.

Not with any person or anything. Never anything like that. Kim was about the last person in the world who believed in things like love at first sight. Lust in first sight was a different, of course, and with Motel #203 being one of the most popular lesbian clubs in Japan, she saw some definite potential. Older ladies, talking amongst themselves, just there to be at peace and relax. Younger girls, obviously new to the scene, trying their feet on the dance floor. Shy ones, lusty ones, flirty ones, ones who probably shouldn’t have had one more drink but would take one, anyway...there were women of all shapes and sizes and colors. A little something for everyone.

To someone like Kim, it was like walking into a sexual buffet. But that wasn’t what struck her the most about the place. The decor was what drew the gaze of her eye. The place had an old-timey, fashionable appearance to it, living up to its quaint name. The chairs were dark and padded, the staff was well-dressed, the music was soft and soothing but fast enough to dance to. It the was right sort of place for her, and she couldn’t help but feel a tad underdressed for it.

Not that she let her apprehension show. She calmly walked in, her high-heels clicking with every steps, her black, short chiffon skirt bouncing along the way. Every moment gave the briefest glimpse of the black g-string beneath, but never more than that, and the shirt she wore was a similar tease. A white, tight affair that left her stomach and a little more than that exposed, revealing everything up to the underside of her breasts.

She drew stares as she crossed the room, and she did her level best to not give away that she noticed them. Maybe she could come back to play here some other time, but tonight she was only looking for one lady in particular.

Nazaria.

Such an exotic name. It was all that Kim had to go on, but it was enough. AFW management wanted to get her properly acclimated into the grind, and they apparently felt the best way to do that was to have one of their older members meet and speak with her. Kim was originally nonplussed about the idea, but when she heard that name and where they would be meeting, well, her interest was piqued.

Kim took a seat at a booth in the far corner. The place had a natural dark tint to it, but the shadows were particularly strong over there, and that was the way Kim preferred them. Best of all, it allowed her to see the entire place, so she could play the game of trying to figure out who Nazaria would be. Somehow, she got the feeling she would know her when she saw her.

Back to top Go down

Great Minds Empty Re: Great Minds

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:05 pm

Nazaria was not usually the sort to take on responsibilities such as this one, but the company was asking for comparatively little and it seemed like quite the exciting assignment to the blonde succubus. If she decided to allow AFW to set her up for a little fun, well, there wasn't any harm in letting someone else do the dirty work of finding her a plaything. Nazaria was something of a veteran, after all, as strange as that concept felt when she rolled it around in her mind.

She only hoped that her little pupil—whose name, though that was almost incidental at this point, was Kim—wouldn't want to pry too deeply into the wrestling side of AFW with her. Nazaria had joined the league in order to gain access to quite the robust supply of beautiful women for the purposes of fucking them, not of wrestling them. The wrestling was a fun little diversion on occasion, an excuse to "inadvertently" grope someone as they rolled around.

The meeting place was truly an inspired choice. Motel #203 was a gorgeous little club, one of Nazaria's favorite spots back when she traveled the globe looking for women to use her supernatural sexual talents on, before she settled down as an AFW sexfighter. She still visited on occasion, and, even though it had been nearly two months, she still recognized the very first woman she ran into—a buxom young redhead cavorting around with two friends in skimpy, glittering silver ensembles. Nazaria said hello and gave each of them a kiss before she wandered along the left wall, scanning the room.

And being scanned herself. Many of these women knew Nazaria intimately, and she received some warm looks and knowing grins. Her outfit attracted the attention of those she wasn't familiar with: two bolts of pleated pink fabric ran from her hips upward, each one slanted towards the opposite side so that they crossed just beneath her chest, with each just barely covering up a breast before they ended in a neat little knot together behind her back. Her pink skirt was high-waisted, but still only barely came down to mid-thigh. It was a hot look, but Nazaria had deemed it fitting for the night.

She walked slowly, taking in the sights. She had a vague idea of how the new girl, Kim, looked, but she took her time making her way around the club, glancing around with a bright smile on her face.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:51 pm

People watching was a hobby of Kim’s, particularly when the people in question were fine, hot women looking to have a good time. How long had she been waiting for Nazaria to show? Five minutes? Ten? She’d honestly lost track.

Coming from Canada, she’d feared that Japan would be less diverse, limit her options, but that didn’t seem to be the case. From what she understood, the AFW’s popularity had made a marked impact on the city, drawing immigrants from around the world, turning Tokyo into a lesbian mecca, of sorts. That was certainly displayed tonight.

Her eyes found a young thing in the corner, sipping on martini, furtively glancing about the room. She was blonde, probably American, and it seemed like she was trying to work up the courage to speak to a group of women by the bar. Not quite there, yet. A little more alchohol.

A couple were dancing on the floor - well, one of them was. One Japanese, the other a redhead that Kim couldn’t quite place in the dim light. The redhead was wild, moving as fast as the music would allow, but her partner was struggling to keep up.

Then there was…

”Oh,” Kim’s lips began to curl and a soft sigh escaped her lips, as she looked on one beauty in particular.

She was blonde, as well, but far more mature than the other one Kim had spied. Her outfit reminded her of the ones she used to wear in the league, the ones that rarely stayed attached to her body for more than half of the fight. It gave everyone quite a view of her body, and what a body it was. Voluptuous, fulsome, with a chest that almost seemed to invite inspection. The woman moved through the club as if she knew it well, as if she owned the place.

That was Nazaria. Kim would bet on it. Even if it wasn’t, she was willing to take the chance of being wrong. Her first instinct was to call her over to the table, but stopped shy of raising her hand. There were more interesting, alluring ways to go about this, after all.

Kim stood up and made her way through the crowd, innocently walking towards Nazaria. The great thing about being so small was that you could be easy to miss when you wanted to be, and melting into the throngs was a talent she’d mastered since childhood. She worked her way around taller women, slid behind pillars, stayed away from Nazaria’s piercing red eyes, until she finally came up behind her.

”Hi, there.” Kim briefly brushed shoulders as she moved to Nazaria’s side, looking up at her face...then down, to other interesting attractions on her body. ”You seem a little preoccupied. Looking for someone?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:02 am

Nazaria's eyes scanned easily over the women assembled in the upscale establishment. She enjoyed seeing girls embracing their beautiful sexuality in an environment like this, and as the night was wearing on plenty of women were working up the courage to make moves on each other. As the night wore on, things might get a fair bit wilder around here. That was always a sight to see, but Nazaria was not sure if she would be around to see it tonight.

Nazaria let her eyes wander, knowing that her little rookie was near and that the two of them would have plenty of time to become acquainted. It was more fun to idle about in this way rather than to scan the room like a hawk for just one single woman. Nazaria figured that Kim would be on the lookout, of course, and would bring the two of them together without Nazaria having to do any searching at all.

And, sure enough, Nazaria felt a smaller body slide alongside hers, brushing her shoulder. She turned, and met a pair of bright hazel eyes, that soon dropped to begin exploring Nazaria's scantily-clad body. Nazaria's own eyes would appraise the cute body of the smaller girl, who in spite of her height had a generous chest and a toned, shapely figure. The blonde chuckled, shrugging her shoulders as her new companion played coy and asked if she was looking for someone.

"Oh, I don't know," Nazaria would say, in a voice which was almost more like a song. "Maybe someone is looking for me, hmm?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:04 am

There was some risks that Kim was taking, and she was all too aware of them She didn’t know Nazaria. At all. While the women of the AFW were largely known to be a sexually liberated lot, there were plenty of them who had their own girlfriends and weren’t looking to take two on at a time. There was no guarantee that her host for the evening would be receptive.

Luckily for her, it seemed like Nazaria fell into the more open category of Friction women. Assuming that this was Nazaria, and her senses weren’t wrong. Even if they were, it hardly mattered to her at this point. She was where she wanted to be, as usual.

”Oh, I’m sure a lot of people are looking for you - but I found you first. Lucky me.”

Kim leaned against a nearby pillar and stretched out her legs, making sure they were on full display, even in the dim lighting. She didn’t log hours in the gym every week just to keep the fruits of her labor hidden.

”As it turns out, I am looking for someone. All I’ve got is a name, but when I say it I can see her in my head.” Kim closed her eyes and breathed deep. ”Her skin is soft, made to be caressed. Red, piercing eyes that seem to cut through the dark. Golden hair that shimmers, and a voice that tickles your ears.”

Kim opened her eyes again and look her companion straight on. Eye to eye. Unwavering. ”Nazaria. That’s the name. Know anyone like that?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:00 am

Nazaria kept her gaze focused downward on the young woman in front of her, eyes bouncing between Kim's cute face, framed by locks of jet-black hair, and an almost surprisingly developed body for someone of her stature. The blonde had never been one to be embarrassed, or coy. Even when she was playing hard to get, it hardly took a woman more than five or ten minutes to "win her over." She drank in the visage of a new girl in town, obviously eager to impress, perhaps wondering just what sort of fights awaited her within the hallowed halls of the world's premier female wrestling federation.

Clearly, Kim didn't mind being stared at. In fact, in that little black skirt, with those legs, it looked like she wanted to show off. She had a body that was not only developed, but toned, too. Nazaria whistled softly and smiled. Very impressive. Very impressive indeed.

She was a charmer, too, as she spoke so eloquently about Nazaria and the blonde's many beautiful aspects. Nazaria would listen, still with a warm smile on her face. As Kim opened her eyes again, Nazaria reached a hand out, brushing the backs of two fingers along the side of Kim's face, pushing black hair out of the way as she did. "It sounds as though you have quite the powerful image of Nazaria in your mind. It reminds me of a story I once heard about the ancient succubi of the Near East...how they could leave such an impression upon those who sated her thirst that their beautiful visage was seen by those lucky enough to have encountered them every time their eyes were closed. Years and years would go by, and no matter where they went and who they met, the image of the succubus would remain, as if burned on the backs of their eyelids...forever."

She would pause, letting that sink in, and then chuckle. "It is my pleasure to be the one to introduce you to some of the finer points of life in the AFW. It is my hope that you will find tonight quite stimulating."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:48 am

Kim wasn’t sure whether or not Nazaria was making up the story, whether it was a real myth or something she thought up in the moment. It hardly mattered, really. It was told in such a way that you could almost see it as a real event. Nazaria’s voice dripped with desire and reverence. She spoke like she knew they were true, which went a long way to giving her words power.

Her words and her touch. As Nazaria moved her hair away, Kim titled her head to the side, letting those soft fingers grace her skin. A delicate, deft touch, and it only made a newcomer like her more and more curious. What could Nazaria do in a ring, she had to wonder? What could she accomplish?

”I can already tell that they chose well. I’d say the pleasure was all mine, but…” Since it was quite clear that they’d reached a point where touching was acceptable - and encouraged - Kim took advantage and ran her finger alongside the curve of Nazaria’s breath, admiring the perfect symmetry. ”...that wouldn’t be strictly true.”

Kim turned and made her way over to the booth she’d picked, promptly sitting down near the middle of it, in the darkest part of the darkest corner. It wasn’t so black that they couldn’t be seen, but it was a private as one could get in a public place. She preferred it that way before, and even moreso now.

Kim patted the spot beside her, hoping that Nazaria would get in, nice and close. ”So,” She began, after a quick glance at the waitress heading their way. ”How long have you been with the company.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:54 am

It was a simple story, but a very profound one, at that. One glimpse of a succubus could have a woman enraptured for years, if only in her dreams, if only when she closed her eyes and was just on the edge of sleep, when total clarity reigned in her mind. Kim had just been lucky enough to encounter one of those creatures of legend, and even if Nazaria blew away into the cold winter air outside right this instant, and Kim never saw her again...that vision of incomprable beauty would be forever etched in her mind's most sacred place.

Of course, Nazaria was not about to blow away. And, as coy as she was being right now, toying with Kim, brushing her fingers delicately along that glass-smooth skin and cooing at her, Nazaria was not exactly known for her subtlety. It seemed that the dark-haired girl enjoyed being treated like a doll, but when Nazaria became more direct, she hoped that the smaller girl would be able to keep up.

First returns on that question were positive. As she felt Kim's finger trace across her chest, Nazaria would chuckle, reaching a hand out and rubbing it along Kim's shoulder. "Of course. Pleasure is what I was made for. Both giving, and experiencing."

As Kim slid into the booth, Nazaria would not let her get too far ahead. The blonde kept a hand on Kim, first on her shoulder, then, as the black-haired girl turned and walked, it strayed down her back and towards her butt. It had almost reached those perky, round cheeks when Kim sat down, and Nazaria, with a bemused sigh, would follow her in, sliding into the darkness, the luster her golden hair took in the light now disappearing as saturation seemed to drain from their bodies while in shadow—everywhere, at least, except the eyes. Nazaria's would still sparkle with curiosity...with hunger!

"I've been in Tokyo for...oh, maybe two years now? I've had enough fun to fill five, though. But then, it's gone so fast it feels as if it's been only a few months!" Nazaria would say with a laugh.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:41 am

It was no accident that Kim had chosen this secluded corner seat. The shadows were an obvious one, of course. She couldn’t see Nazaria’s form to well, even as her eyes adjusted to the lack of light, but that was just one sense that she’d lost. In Kim’s opinion, sight was overrated. Seeing a woman was nice, but there was something to be said for hearing her lilting voice, smelling the mingling fragrances of her body, tasting her sizzling skin, feeling the goosebumps as your fingers explored her body…

There was so much to do. Besides that, Kim could see all she really needed to - Nazaria’s eyes shined like signal fires in the darkness, red and piercing. They were filled with desire, and she didn’t have to guess why that desire was for. Even by Kim’s standards, Nazaria was quick to reach under her skirt and claim some territory.

Not that she minded. Oh, no. She only hoped her own eyes, sparkling emeralds that they were, had a similar radiance, that Nazaria could see the same hunger staring back at her.

”I can’t say I’m surprised that you’ve managed to make the most of your time here. That hairs, those eyes, that body...not to take anything away from the women on this island, but you stand out.” Kim crossed her legs and started to speak again, when the waitress came to them and asked their order.

”Chateau Petrus.” Kim answer, after a moment of thought. A little on the pricy side, but she was in a mood to indulge. On top of that, it wouldn’t hurt to impress Nazaria more, if such a thing was possible.

After Nazaria had placed her order, Kim patted the spot next to her on the booth, requesting - or, maybe, daring - her newly found acquaintance to slide over, right next to her. ”I am curious about what you said before, though - about being made for pleasure.” If Nazaria looked close enough, she could see the glistening of Kim’s tongue, as it ran across her lips. ”An interesting way to put it. What did you mean by that?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:41 pm

Nazaria's hand may have parted from Kim's back, but it wouldn't stay away for too long. Clearly, Kim was a little spitfire herself, more than ready to get down to business with little to no foreplay. The obligations Nazaria had to AFW to help Kim acquaint herself with the league prevented her from giving this girl the time of her life right away, but, as she looked at those shimmering little emeralds set into her face, Nazaria knew that they were on the same page.

Nazaria chuckled and winked when Kim gave her all of those compliments, glad to know that her age-old charms were still in perfect working order. The waitress came over to interrupt their conversation just then, but Nazaria didn't mind. She looked the server over, smiling at the beautiful young employee who, no doubt, got several phone numbers a night. Kim ordered the Chateau Petrus, and then the waitress turned to Nazaria. The blonde woman leaned forward, chin in hand, smiling. "We'll take a bottle of the Petrus, and two glasses. To start off."

Obviously, they didn't have to get drunk to have fun, but if Kim wanted more than just the one bottle, Nazaria would be glad to split that bill. Or just pay for it herself. It was the least she could do for a new wrestler.

As Kim patted the seat next to her, Nazaria would scoot in even closer, running her hip up against Kim's, almost sliding into her lap. Once she was there, Kim asked her a little question that Nazaria had heard many times before. She chuckled. "Oh, that has a very simple answer," Nazaria would reply. "I'm a succubus."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next